The Amazing Race

I'll say....but Mallory was trying to put the blame on Mark, when she is the one that was supposed to be holding his backpack while he was carrying and loading the car....then she wanted him to leave it.....he had no clothes, nothing....I think it was her fault, maybe they could have gone for it after checking in at the final destination? Don't know it was would have even been feasible...:(

I was pulling for Mark and Bopper the whole time the last time they were on, but since Bopper had to drop out, Mark and his replacement partner just don't have the same chemistry. I still like him. Haven't decided whether I'm going to like the two of them as a team though. So far I'm just not feeling it.

No, they seem to not be connecting really well....doesn't look like a good match.

I presume Rachel is still racing then. I didn't watch Sunday. I won't until she is gone. If ever.

I presume Rachel is still racing then. I didn't watch Sunday. I won't until she is gone. If ever.

Actually Rachel is acting pretty nice.....I think she has done some maturing since she was on Big Brother....I'm willing to giver her a second chance, and besides, Brandon is such a nice guy, he deserves a medal for putting up with her....but maybe he's done her some good.

Nope. I am done with her. Don't wanna look at her, hear her. So...I won't watch until she it gone.

[MENTION=6847]Foxfyre[/MENTION]

What say you about week two?

Dumb move costs big time!

Yes. My least favorite team was eliminated. Mind you, not the team I liked the least, but the one that for me was most annoying and needed to go. :)

But yes, the backpack thing was a dumb move. I couldn't believe it was still there when they went back for it.

Yes. My least favorite team was eliminated. Mind you, not the team I liked the least, but the one that for me was most annoying and needed to go. :)

But yes, the backpack thing was a dumb move. I couldn't believe it was still there when they went back for it.

Don't you think they have staff that probably watched it in case they would come back?

I don't think I've ever seen an episode that ended with so many teams finishing so close to the top.

I have to agree with Gracie. Rachel is being much better this game, but she still bugs the hell out of me.

Don't you think they have staff that probably watched it in case they would come back?

I don't think I've ever seen an episode that ended with so many teams finishing so close to the top.

I have to agree with Gracie. Rachel is being much better this game, but she still bugs the hell out of me.

I don't know. I recall the year somebody dropped their passport and the staff showed it on the floor at the airport but didn't interfere with it. Another contestant found it and returned it to her. And somebody else had their backpacks stolen along with their passports and couldn't continue. I think the camera people record everything but do not do anything or say anything that would help somebody or change the course of the game. They will pay a taxi driver that a contestant stiffs or something like that, and the contestants will be penalized in some way for that--usually a time penalty. The contestants aren't penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct if they doublecross each other though.

I don't know. I recall the year somebody dropped their passport and the staff showed it on the floor at the airport but didn't interfere with it. Another contestant found it and returned it to her. And somebody else had their backpacks stolen along with their passports and couldn't continue. I think the camera people record everything but do not do anything or say anything that would help somebody or change the course of the game. They will pay a taxi driver that a contestant stiffs or something like that, and the contestants will be penalized in some way for that--usually a time penalty. The contestants aren't penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct if they doublecross each other though.

I think they must. It would be a courtesy to the contestants.

Anyway, I was kinda surprised at how well the Cowboys did with the "hackysack" challenge and how tough it was for the Afghans, I'd have thought the opposite would have been true. But that's what make the show enjoyable though, you really can't expect anything.

My guess is that the next couple out will be the YouTube hosts. They just seem so week.

Just caught up by watching it online. Thank you, CBS-dot-com.

I was wondering what the cup challenge would have been, and was surprised nobody chose it. Looked pretty simple, just sit there and get sucker marks on your back.

Rooting for the blondes. I do think the show is starting to get old though. Same locations. Same people.

Rooting for the blondes. I do think the show is starting to get old though. Same locations. Same people.

This is the first time I've been aware of repeats. And same place? I must have missed that too. I love the variety of locations. But I'm usually the last to discover these shows so I am probably less educated on them than some of you are.

They are airing reruns of this new season of TAR because the rating have been so bad in comparison to previous seasons:

TV Ratings Sunday: Updated: The Oscars Up From Last Year, ?The Amazing Race? Flat, ?60 Minutes? Up - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

The first two legs aired opposite the Sochi Olympics and then the Oscars - CBS hopes that is the reason for the poor ratings and not the casting/location/challanges/etc.

Personally, I wish there was a little more strategy involved where it doesn't come down to a strong team being eliminated because they picked the wrong cab driver.

Just caught up by watching it online. Thank you, CBS-dot-com.

I was wondering what the cup challenge would have been, and was surprised nobody chose it. Looked pretty simple, just sit there and get sucker marks on your back.

Yeah, I wondered why nobody picked it. I think they all thought the hacky sack would be much easier...little did they know...:eek:

It was unusual that all teams chose the same challenge. I don't think I remember that ever happening before.

Just think how much the 1st place team would have been in the lead if they hadn't missed the stop and had to do all that walking...they clearly didn't expect to come in first. I really like them.:)

Just think how much the 1st place team would have been in the lead if they hadn't missed the stop and had to do all that walking...they clearly didn't expect to come in first. I really like them.:)

Rare for a team to make such a big mistake and still come in first. Hope Dads leg can hold up.

Forum List

Back