The Amazing Race

Yes, I think if I have a favorite this year it is the Dad & son team. Howevver, twice tonight Rachel was dealing with stuff that would have had her bawling last year. This time, she handled it like a trooper. I was impressed.

Yes, I think if I have a favorite this year it is the Dad & son team. Howevver, twice tonight Rachel was dealing with stuff that would have had her bawling last year. This time, she handled it like a trooper. I was impressed.

I was totally expecting her to flip shit when she found out that they missed the first flight.

I was totally expecting her to flip shit when she found out that they missed the first flight.

Maybe seeing herself on TV made her realize she wasn't that pretty when she wahhhhhhed!

Ya'll missed a chance to see Rachel eliminated last night when they came in last. And would you believe it? It was a non-elimination segment. LOL. So she'll be back. :)

Rachel has made a complete transformation, and I was actually rooting for them Sunday night. I was not aware that Rachel was a Christian and she blew me away when she prayed on the air in front of God and everybody. I think she has matured a lot since her time on Big Brother and I actually can say that I'm beginning to like her. She even helped the mother and son couple who were having trouble doing the same challenge and ended up doing it ahead of Rachel and Brendon and making them last. I was hoping they weren't going to get eliminated.....yep, I can't believe I'm saying these things, but everyone deserves a second chance.

Rachel has made a complete transformation, and I was actually rooting for them Sunday night. I was not aware that Rachel was a Christian and she blew me away when she prayed on the air in front of God and everybody. I think she has matured a lot since her time on Big Brother and I actually can say that I'm beginning to like her. She even helped the mother and son couple who were having trouble doing the same challenge and ended up doing it ahead of Rachel and Brendon and making them last. I was hoping they weren't going to get eliminated.....yep, I can't believe I'm saying these things, but everyone deserves a second chance.

I have to agree. Rachel is a totally different person this season and I too am liking her.

Can't hardly wait to see how Rachel and Brendon handle that speed bump they got last week....I hope they do well....

I have to agree. Rachel is a totally different person this season and I too am liking her.

She has a good heart, but I'm not won over yet...I still hear whining, but she really loves the game.

Sorry to see the mother/son team go, figures this was an elimination leg this week but not last time. I don't think Brenchel wins - in fact, they probably go soon - but there IS a lot of qualities of redemption in both of them, particulary Rachel. They've always elicited extreme emotions in viewers, love or hate, but I've never liked nor disliked them.

I think now I'm rooting for the two women, just because they're up against several all-male teams. The mixed teams don't look so good to me, and neither do the Globetrotters. Never cared for the Cowboys, but they do look strong going into the end.

Well somebody has to go. I'm still pulling for the father/son team, but am not yet really emotionally invested--probably won't be until they're down to the last three or four teams. The guys do have an advantage when the challenges require sheer strength and speed, but the gals sometimes have the edge in some of the other stuff. I can't imagine having somebody who has never used a sewing machine sit down and sew a shirt together. But they did it. :) It was fun watching the Globetrotters get those dance move down so quickly too--but holding the spinning things was probably easier for them than anybody else. Anyhow, a relatively uneventful and unsuspenseful episode tonight.

Sorry to see the mother/son team go, figures this was an elimination leg this week but not last time. I don't think Brenchel wins - in fact, they probably go soon - but there IS a lot of qualities of redemption in both of them, particulary Rachel. They've always elicited extreme emotions in viewers, love or hate, but I've never liked nor disliked them.

I think now I'm rooting for the two women, just because they're up against several all-male teams. The mixed teams don't look so good to me, and neither do the Globetrotters. Never cared for the Cowboys, but they do look strong going into the end.

I was glad that it was the mother/son team that came in last over Rachel/Brendon. yep, can't believe I'm saying that, but Rachel and Brendon deserved to stay more than they did. They took a big risk by flying to Singapore instead of waiting for the next flight, like mother/son did, and had to do a speed bump....they done good.

I liked the mother/son team but the son was getting on my nerves with his attitude and hot temper. The mother deserves a big compliment for being so patient and forgiving and also understanding...but they've been in the game 3 times...it's time they give it up.

Just caught up on 4 episodes.

The Brenchel-hatred from the other teams seems like middle-school nastiness to me. Someone doesn't get to be immune to U-turns just because he's older. That move earned the Brenchels $15,000 for winning the leg, hence it was a good move. I'm almost to the point of cheering for them, just because of how the other teams act.

I tend to agree. I don't feel any warm fuzzy feelings for the Benchels and am not emotionally pulling for them to win, but I don't like to see anybody get ganged up on who hasn't really done anything underhanded or reprehensible. But we don't know what goes on off screen either. Maybe they're really snotty and unpleasant. Who knows for sure?

I like the father/son team but at this point I don't really care who wins. They all have been playing hard and well.

Forum List

Back