The Alleged Secret Document Trump Allegedly Talked About

What the 50 I got Trump forums on here daily? Get a life.
And here you are wasting time and space engaging. Either engage in a thread you think is meaningful or contribute to the discussion here. But these stupid empty trolling comments are worthless

Um...retard?

If I told you there are nuclear codes, do you and I need to have a security clearance to know this?

Nope.

What you need a security clearance for is to actually see the codes.

It is simply incredible you tards can't figure this out for yourselves.

So knowing there are documents which detail our national defense plans is no secret. The documents ARE secret.

Goddam, you people are stupid!

hey, 'g nee us', that would make it hearsay.

Yeah because no one’s ever been indicted and found innocent of the crime they were accused……
Yes, it happens all the time...

But one thing I do know....nobody is considered legally "guilty" of anything; if they have ever been charged.....no matter how much you want to believe they are guilty....

Yes, it happens all the time...

But one thing I do know....nobody is considered legally "guilty" of anything; if they have ever been charged.....no matter how much you want to believe they are guilty....
Political prosecutions are a waste of time.

Anyhoo....

Trump said he was lying about the documents he had in his hand.....he was just trying to look cool to a couple of chicks who were in his office....

that will be his new defense this week or until he says something else stupid....

And it is a fact, this does make him look stupid...because five minutes ago he was saying that he can have any document he wants just because he is president...so why say now "Oh, bro, I was totally lying....giggle giggle" -- just makes you look like a gossipy little bitch...

Forum List

Back