The Alleged Secret Document Trump Allegedly Talked About

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
First, the feds don't have this alleged document and the people Trump spoke to about this issue never saw it either.

And it is so secret, yet we have it being blabbed all over by the special counsel and the MSM. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Oh, and this as well 👇🏻

Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 7.48.20 PM.png

Last edited:
First, the feds don't have this alleged document and the people Trump spoke to about this issue never saw it either.

And it is so secret, yet we have it being blabbed all over by the special counsel and the MSM. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Oh, and this as well 👇🏻

View attachment 799348

“Those people” will have already testified before the grand jury about the incident. That’s how they were able to vote to indict on that charge, fool.

They never saw the alleged document and the feds don't have it.
:eusa_doh:
You boys are among THE dumbest people I’ve ever encountered.
This case went through the grand jury process. That means this evidence will have already been heard by a jury in order for there to be an indictment on that charge.
It’s already done. The only thing left is to present it at trial.

This case went through the grand jury process. That means this evidence will have already been heard by a jury in order for there to be an indictment on that charge.
Who showed the Grand Jury the document?

Did anyone on the Grand Jury have a high enough clearance to see it?

Who showed the Grand Jury the document?

Did anyone on the Grand Jury have a high enough clearance to see it?
Um...retard?

If I told you there are nuclear codes, do you and I need to have a security clearance to know this?

Nope.

What you need a security clearance for is to actually see the codes.

It is simply incredible you tards can't figure this out for yourselves.

So knowing there are documents which detail our national defense plans is no secret. The documents ARE secret.

Goddam, you people are stupid!

Yeah because no one’s ever been indicted and found innocent of the crime they were accused……

Oh, and this as well 👇🏻

View attachment 799348

Wow, what kind of crap narratives are you pushing here. Did you listen to the recording and what Trump actually said?

Forum List

Back