Senate Confirms New Chairman of The Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Senate on Wednesday confirmed Gen. CQ Brown as the next chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, putting him in place to succeed Gen. Mark Milley when he retires at the end of the month.

Brown’s confirmation on a 83-11 vote, months after President Joe Biden nominated him for the post, comes as Democrats try to maneuver around holds placed on hundreds of nominations by Alabama Sen. Tommy Tuberville over the Pentagon’s abortion policy. The Senate is also expected to confirm Gen. Randy George to be Army Chief of Staff and Gen. Eric Smith as commandant of the U.S. Marine Corps this week.

Tuberville has been blocking the Senate from the routine process of approving military nominations in groups, frustrating Democrats who had said they would not go through the time-consuming process of bringing up individual nominations for a vote. More than 300 nominees are still stalled amid Tuberville’s blockade, and confirming them one-by-one would take months.

It is better for the United States Military to a Chairman of the Joint Chiefs. Un-American ReNaziKlans put the good order and discipline of our military at stake as well putting our National Security at risk.

He fully qualified. Get over it.
IDC what his resume says. If biden nominated him, he is probably nothing more than a political theater prop.

Takes some of the pressure off of Tubberville as high profile vacancies get filled and lower ranking Generals are left dangling and new assignments are not filled

Dems should have made it all approved or none and not sold out lower ranking Generals

You don't even know him.
And? I know Biden.
The second biggest doctor in the country is an obese man with mental issues. That also supports sterilizing children because they have mental issues, or they crave attention. He is a fuckin political theater prop.
Thats all that senile dipshit cares about.

And? I know Biden.
The second biggest doctor in the country is an obese man with mental issues. That also supports sterilizing children because they have mental issues, or they crave attention. He is a fuckin political theater prop.
Thats all that senile dipshit cares about.
Judge not, lest; oh never mind.

And? I know Biden.
As do we. He's sharp and moral, a very effective president. Everyone I've seen who criticizes his mental state is clearly addled themselves in some way. Maybe due to senility, maybe due to substance abuse, maybe due to being born with a low intelligence, maybe due to butthurt.
That also supports sterilizing children
See? Mentally addled.

In this case, I suspect it's butthurt. Butthurt drove you to engage in a sustained self-lobotomization campaign.

As do we. He's sharp and moral, a very effective president. Everyone I've seen who criticizes his mental state is clearly addled themselves in some way. Maybe due to senility, maybe due to substance abuse, maybe due to being born with a low intelligence, maybe due to butthurt.

See? Mentally addled.

In this case, I suspect it's butthurt. Butthurt drove you to engage in a sustained self-lobotomization campaign.
Dude cant even follow a sidewalk after being told how to. But yeah, gas light me for speaking the truth. Silly freak.
And yes, you ignorant retard. That man supports kids using chemicals that can sterilize them. He is on video supporting such.
Please, catch the fuck up :thup:

Judge not, lest; oh never mind.
FB_IMG_1659269667070.jpg

Dude cant even follow a sidewalk after being told how to. But yeah, gas light me for speaking the truth. Silly freak.
And yes, you ignorant retard. That man supports kids using chemicals that can sterilize them. He is on video supporting such.
Please, catch the fuck up :thup:
As we see here, the mentally addled are often incapable of understanding how bad they've gotten.

They may understand it to some degree. Look at the Trump cultists here, gathering in a SafeSpace to rant to each other. At least they know enough to know that they shouldn't say such stupid things in the real world.

Biden nominated him? Not too much faith in that guy, then.
more important, trump did not nominate him. the tubervville plan at defense, mirrored by paul at justice and several other departments, is to keep the appointments empty until they can be filled with seditious loyalists by trump 47.

Forum List

Back