The Afghan Army

You must have missed it, but Bin Laden is dead. However, I do agree with you that we wasted many US lives, most of which were killed during Obama's administration. Thank you Democrats for another failed war.

Both Afghanistan and Iraq were poorly advised Bush wars that we had no business being involved in.

Obama, Trump and now Biden were stuck with cleaning up his mess.

Trillions of dollars, hundred thousand unnecessary deaths later we are still trying to get out

Are they made of chocolate ? A bump in the road seems to cause the Taliban more problems than they do.
And what were the Americans doing there for 20 years ? Sitting on their arses by the look of it.

Our American troops were just sitting around on their asses these past 20 years?
Really? You wanna stick with that story?
I know a few vets from Afghanistan who'd like to take you out behind the woodshed to explain to you just how wrong you really are.

tumblr_m4zbxqb7n91qg39ewo1_500.gif

Both Afghanistan and Iraq were poorly advised Bush wars that we had no business being involved in.

Obama, Trump and now Biden were stuck with cleaning up his mess.

Trillions of dollars, hundred thousand unnecessary deaths later we are still trying to get out
Oh yeah, the reason Obama sent in 30,000 more troops and had more Americans killed under his watch was Bush's fault, huh. Dumb fuck.

Oh yeah, the reason Obama sent in 30,000 more troops and had more Americans killed under his watch was Bush's fault, huh. Dumb fuck.

We saw under Obama a dry run for what happened this week

Bush assumed Afghanistan was under control and shifted gears to Iraq. Taliban quickly regained lost ground and Obama had to send more troops to stabilize it

A Democratic Afghanistan needed the US to prop it up. Taliban always laid in wait

We saw under Obama a dry run for what happened this week

Bush assumed Afghanistan was under control and shifted gears to Iraq. Taliban quickly regained lost ground and Obama had to send more troops to stabilize it

A Democratic Afghanistan needed the US to prop it up. Taliban always laid in wait
ISIS developed during the Obama administration. President Trump exterminated them.

Our American troops were just sitting around on their asses these past 20 years?
Really? You wanna stick with that story?
I know a few vets from Afghanistan who'd like to take you out behind the woodshed to explain to you just how wrong you really are.

View attachment 526704

Funny that Trump negotiated with the Taliban but not the Afghani government.

Are they made of chocolate ? A bump in the road seems to cause the Taliban more problems than they do.
And what were the Americans doing there for 20 years ? Sitting on their arses by the look of it.
We should never of gone over there unless we were going to at least try and win the war. These politically correct wars are not good for our country, great loss of life and a war we aren't trying to win.

Glad we are getting out and I hope this is the first of many countries that we leave and bring all our troops home. Let NATO and the UN figure the policing of our world, time for the US to step out.

We should never of gone over there unless we were going to at least try and win the war. These politically correct wars are not good for our country, great loss of life and a war we aren't trying to win.

Glad we are getting out and I hope this is the first of many countries that we leave and bring all our troops home. Let NATO and the UN figure the policing of our world, time for the US to step out.

There was NOTHING politically correct about Iraq or Afghanistan.

There was NOTHING politically correct about Iraq or Afghanistan.
There was early on, but we were politically correct when we fought over there. The troops couldn't blow up Mosques and that was where the enemies stayed and many such circumstances. War is war, there is no in-between. You are either there to win at all cost or don't go at all.

Forum List

Back