The 'Adam' Analogy

Yep. Just because I understand the mechanisms behind solar fusion, the speed of light, particle diffusion in the atmosphere, electromagnetic wavelengths and how they interact with receptors in our eyes doesn't mean I can't appreciate a beautiful sunset on a purely aesthetic level.
If you don't understand that God made that sunset as a personal gift to you, then you don't understand it.

:lmao:

Did he also make the sunset a "personal gift" to the ISIS killers who beheaded those Americans?

Your God must really like those ISIS killers if he gave them a "personal gift" of sunsets.

Can you explain why your God likes ISIS killers so much that he gives them "personal gifts" of sunsets?
I feel sorry for you. You will never be happy.

Yep. Just because I understand the mechanisms behind solar fusion, the speed of light, particle diffusion in the atmosphere, electromagnetic wavelengths and how they interact with receptors in our eyes doesn't mean I can't appreciate a beautiful sunset on a purely aesthetic level.
If you don't understand that God made that sunset as a personal gift to you, then you don't understand it.

:lmao:

Did he also make the sunset a "personal gift" to the ISIS killers who beheaded those Americans?

Your God must really like those ISIS killers if he gave them a "personal gift" of sunsets.

Can you explain why your God likes ISIS killers so much that he gives them "personal gifts" of sunsets?
I feel sorry for you. You will never be happy.

Thanks for tacitly admitting that you don't "understand" your own God.

And guess what, I am happy enough to be :lol: at your expense.

Forum List

Back