The fight between God and Satan. Boob job or not.

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
The fight between God and Satan. Boob job or not.

I am on bible God’s side for perhaps the first time in my life.I too think a boob job in order for Satan.

No offence Satan. Perhaps Michel Angelo was disturbed about putting those boobs on what the church has perpetuated as a man; --- while subliminally showing our inner minds a woman.

Rather misogynistic and sneaky that for an honest church.

As above, so below. God and a womanized serpent above and Adam with Lilith, the uppity bitch to the men who deny women equality.

Perhaps that is what motivated the pope. A twisted form of misogynistic Father Complex.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=michelangelo+eden&biw=1007&bih=569&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=xKpfVM7-H4epyQTM9IKYDw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=IzgUK7LUKPWsMM%253A%3Bls8adgiu7hxrCM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.wga.hu%252Fart%252Fm%252Fmichelan%252F3sistina%252F1genesis%252F4sin%252F04_3ce4e.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.wga.hu%252Fhtml_m%252Fm%252Fmichelan%252F3sistina%252F1genesis%252F4sin%252F04_3ce4e.html%3B1135%3B770

And Christians follow such a church.

But all that misogynistic talk aside, we men do not want to talk of that, so the real important issue I wish to discuss here is if God was right in wanting Satan to get a boob job.

I only ask because the other evening my wife and I were watching T. V. and there were real women but few had natural parts.

Did God want Satan to get a boob job?

Did Michel Angelo purposely make Satan an ugly woman just to serve a misogynistic Vatican?

Regards
DL

Michaelangelo painted Lilith in Eden. An ugly/ terrible interpretation/ depiction of Lilith, but "Lilith" nonetheless.

The Bible never says Satan was the Serpent in Eden. Revelations refers to Satan as "that old Serpent called the Devil" but that doesn't necessarily mean they were referring to the Serpent who deceieved Eve in Eden.

So its open to interpretation.

My Pantheon recognizes two Devils. Two Satans.

Iblis... and Lilith.

Michaelangelo painted Lilith in Eden. An ugly/ terrible interpretation/ depiction of Lilith, but "Lilith" nonetheless.

The Bible never says Satan was the Serpent in Eden. Revelations refers to Satan as "that old Serpent called the Devil" but that doesn't necessarily mean they were referring to the Serpent who deceieved Eve in Eden.

Iblis... and Lilith.

Sounds like a party.

Iblis... and Lilith.

Sounds like a party.

Oh you have no idea...

Iblis... and Lilith.

The Bible DOES claim that Satan and the Serpent are one and the same:

Revelation 12:9, "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

Revelation 20:2, "He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years."

2 Corinthians 11:3, "But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ."

The serpent is male ... not female.

Iblis... and Lilith.

Revelation 12:9, "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

Revelation 20:2, "He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years."

2 Corinthians 11:3, "But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ."

Nowhere in those quotes does it say that Satan is the snake from Eden. Serpents have long been associated with demons, "evil", and deception.

Just because there are references in the Bible of Satan taking the form of a serpent, does not mean that Satan was the one who deceived Eve.

I'm not against the idea, I just don't go preaching it as if there were no other alternative.

And I never said that it was Lilith who deceived Eve either.

Lilith supposedly escaped from Eden, before the creation of Eve, through her own free Will by screaming out God's "true" name and becoming like a Demon Goddess, powerful enough to venture to Earth on her own, before Mankind even set foot here.

Why the Hell would she go back?

Yet it is never stated in the Bible that the Christian "Satan" is the reptilian creature mentioned in the story of Eden...

Last edited:

Iblis... and Lilith.

There are many variant. I go with the common.

Which Lilith painting are you referring too?

Regards
DL

Iblis... and Lilith.

Where did he get those boobs?

Further, does this quote not match what God said of the snake in Eden?

Matthew 10: 16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Regards
DL

Iblis... and Lilith.

Nowhere in those quotes does it say that Satan is the snake from Eden. Serpents have long been associated with demons, "evil", and deception.

Just because there are references in the Bible of Satan taking the form of a serpent, does not mean that Satan was the one who deceived Eve.

I'm not against the idea, I just don't go preaching it as if there were no other alternative.

Lilith supposedly escaped from Eden, before the creation of Eve, through her own free Will by screaming out God's "true" name and becoming like a Demon Goddess, powerful enough to venture to Earth on her own, before Mankind even set foot here.

Yet it is never stated in the Bible that the Christian "Satan" is the reptilian creature mentioned in the story of Eden...

If the serpent was so evil, why were there serpent worshiping cults almost everywhere we look back then?

Even doctors picked up the snake as their icon.

Regards
DL

Iblis... and Lilith.

If the serpent was so evil, why were there serpent worshiping cults almost everywhere we look back then?

Regards
DL

Christians have the tendancy to demonize everything they don't understand, especially Pagan culture and practices.

The Caduceus symbol for medicine traces its origins even further to Ningishzida, one of many Underworld Gods from ancient Mesopotamian religion that predates Christianity.

MANY Ancient pagan religions held serpents and "dragons" in high esteem.

Christianity contributed to reversing people's perspectives in regards to those things.

Iblis... and Lilith.

Regards
DL

Christians have the tendancy to demonize everything they don't understand, especially Pagan culture and practices.

The Caduceus symbol for medicine traces its origins even further to Ningishzida, one of many Underworld Gods from ancient Mesopotamian religion that predates Christianity.

MANY Ancient pagan religions held serpents and "dragons" in high esteem.

Christianity contributed to reversing people's perspectives in regards to those things.

Yes. That was their excuse for murdering all who did not agree with them and their literal beliefs.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back