Kari Lake Accused of Breaking Law by Proving Democrats Broke Law, and Having Gall to Legally Show Fraud Ballots with Bad Signature Matches

If you have evidence the ballot duplication wasn't done lawfully, present it. Kari Lake couldn't.
Then let's have some transparency and give Lake the opportunity to expose the corruption. If there was no fraud there should be no problem.

LOL

That's why I posted a link to the case.

You fail again because you're a failure.

You have failed to convince anyone but yourself and here you are. If you are that sure and that intelligent :auiqs.jpg: why are you wasting your time?

LOL

Burying your head in the sand is all you ever do.

Sadly for you, in reality that case was brought to court... the plaintiff couldn't show evidence to support their claims... and 7 judges all agreed the case could not go forward because it lacked merit.

LOL

Burying your head in the sand is all you ever do.

Sadly for you, in reality that case was brought to court... the plaintiff couldn't show evidence to support their claims... and 7 judges all agreed the case could not go forward because it lacked merit.
We are past the point of hoping the corruption and intimidation will somehow change. Honest objective people see our elections being stolen and want something done. That you will not admit fascists are running this country is on you.

Then let's have some transparency and give Lake the opportunity to expose the corruption. If there was no fraud there should be no problem.
She did have the opportunity. They had a trial. She had nothing.

Nah, your types would just dismiss that out of hand as well.

Why worry about fraud when it works so well for you?

LOL

You're fucked in the head, Nancy. My "types" would have had no say. The Arizona legislature is controlled by Republicans. It's the same body that ordered the Cyber Ninja audit. It's the same body which invited in members from "2000 Mules" to give a personal presentation. They were desperate to find election fraud. Had Lake brought that to them they would have been doing cartwheels. And they would have acted on it.

Then you have no problem with seeing the envelopes and signatures for the 2022 election?

I have a problem with me seeing them. They should not be made available to the public. But I have no problem with the proper authorities reviewing them.

If you can't trust Republicans to review ballots which include votes for Republicans, why do you bother voting for Republicans?
Why do you care when you do not care about integrity? Your opinion like you is a lie. You haven't a leg to stand when you condone criminality by stopping any sort of accountability.

We are fully aware and fully reject the lib loon wishful fantasy that how we discover their illegalities is More Important than the illegalities themselves

After 2020 how can Maricopa county be trusted? They can't. They violated 30 laws in 2020. The RINO AG never prosecuted. I wonder why.

You flaming idiot. Cyber Ninja's reviewed EVERY ballot cast in Maricopa County and found even more votes for Biden.

And no, 30 laws were not broken. There were issues if which Cyber Ninjas were not familiar, so they rightfully logged them. Maricopa County Election officials addressed them.

That a nutjob like you is not satisfied with their responses couldn't be more meaningless.

We are past the point of hoping the corruption and intimidation will somehow change. Honest objective people see our elections being stolen and want something done. That you will not admit fascists are running this country is on you.

There isn't "corruption & intimidation" just because you say there is. At the very least, you have to show there is. And you haven't. Making wild accusations doesn't cut it.

Why do you care when you do not care about integrity? Your opinion like you is a lie. You haven't a leg to stand when you condone criminality by stopping any sort of accountability.

I don't condone criminality. You lost right there. You have to show criminality and you haven't. Posting a link to a website where anybody can make any claim does not show criminality.

There's no envelope or signature on ballots that needed to be reproduced because of printer problems.
They need to be checked because of what happened in 2020. No fraud equals no problem. Let an independent source check them and provide examples.

They need to be checked because of what happened in 2020. No fraud equals no problem. Let an independent source check them and provide examples.
Ah. So you’re changing the subject when you lose. Gotcha.

I am not losing. A signature check will prove fraud. Let's get it done.
Of course you are. We were talking about ballot marking machines and you lost that one so now you’re talking about signatures.

Why didn’t Lake sue before the election if she thought the signatures were a problem?

Of course you are. We were talking about ballot marking machines and you lost that one so now you’re talking about signatures.

Why didn’t Lake sue before the election if she thought the signatures were a problem?
She tried. The judge said it would not do any good before the election. You are not informed, are you?

Forum List

Back