Today I ignored you, both parties, Hillary, Obama, Trump...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I woke up this morning, jumped on a jet ski, rode about 30 minutes out to 'Stingray City', held / fed stingrays, jet skied out to a natural reef snorkeled, jet skied back, ate lunch at Rackam's, fed the tarpon on the resteraunt's pier....the sky was blue, the water was emerald....it was an awesome day in the Cayman Islands.

And it was awesome not having to think about our criminal politicians, their screwed up partisan followers, or ridiculous posts on here....

Happy belated 4th of July...

I love the Cayman Islands! Have fun and stay safe.

Celebrating the greatness of the USA , while in the Caymans . That is SOOO conservative !

I woke up this morning, jumped on a jet ski, rode about 30 minutes out to 'Stingray City', held / fed stingrays, jet skied out to a natural reef snorkeled, jet skied back, ate lunch at Rackam's, fed the tarpon on the resteraunt's pier....the sky was blue, the water was emerald....it was an awesome day in the Cayman Islands.

And it was awesome not having to think about our criminal politicians, their screwed up partisan followers, or ridiculous posts on here....

Ignored them by starting a thread about them.....well played.

Happy 4th of July to you and your loved ones!

It sounds like a lovely holiday!!:)

Hope EVERYONE had a great 4th.
God bless!

Back