Kari Lake Accused of Breaking Law by Proving Democrats Broke Law, and Having Gall to Legally Show Fraud Ballots with Bad Signature Matches

She could have taken her "evidence" to the state legislature and they could have passed legislation to mitigate such issues in the future. Looks like she just sat on that in case it could help her flip the election in case she lost.
Why are you ignoring the evidence that was presented to the AZ. Senate? We need to check the signatures for 2022. Now, not later.

Nobody believed it the first time you posted it. Fail.

LOL

That's why I posted a link to the case.

You fail again because you're a failure.

You have failed to convince anyone but yourself and here you are. If you are that sure and that intelligent :auiqs.jpg: why are you wasting your time?

prove it.
Lujan vs Defeners of Wildlife.

First, the plaintiff must have suffered an "injury in fact" -an invasion of a legally protected interest which is (a) concrete and particularized, see id., at 756; Warth v. Seldin, 422 U. S. 490, 508 (1975); Sierra Club v. Morton, 405 U. S. 727, 740-741, n. 16 (1972); 1 and (b) "actual or imminent, not 'conjectural' or 'hypothetical,'

Neither could Maricopa. They said they did not have the documents. They were taking it for granted. That is blatantly wrong and any judge should have a huge problem with that. Why this one did not is obvious.

First of all, it was Lake's claim. It was hers to prove and she couldn't. And while Maricopa had no burden to prove the forms in question did in fact exist, Lake's own witness admitted she saw the forms. While she testified she wasn't provided the forms, she said she saw photos of them. They were indeed filled out. There were no gaps with the chain-of-custody.

She could have taken her "evidence" to the state legislature and they could have passed legislation to mitigate such issues in the future. Looks like she just sat on that in case it could help her flip the election in case she lost.

Nah, your types would just dismiss that out of hand as well.

Why worry about fraud when it works so well for you?

Why did it take so long? There is no explanation for the time it took besides the ability to manipulate the results with that extra time.
The ballots had to be duplicated and then counted. That process occurs under close supervision with bipartisan teams. It takes some time because there aren't that many people that do it.

Your decision not to accept a rational explanation is not something a court will consider as evidence.

Lujan vs Defeners of Wildlife.

First, the plaintiff must have suffered an "injury in fact" -an invasion of a legally protected interest which is (a) concrete and particularized, see id., at 756; Warth v. Seldin, 422 U. S. 490, 508 (1975); Sierra Club v. Morton, 405 U. S. 727, 740-741, n. 16 (1972); 1 and (b) "actual or imminent, not 'conjectural' or 'hypothetical,'

This isn't election law, but environmental law.

try again.

First of all, it was Lake's claim. It was hers to prove and she couldn't. And while Maricopa had no burden to prove the forms in question did in fact exist, Lake's own witness admitted she saw the forms. While she testified she wasn't provided the forms, she said she saw photos of them. They were indeed filled out. There were no gaps with the chain-of-custody.
Then you have no problem with seeing the envelopes and signatures for the 2022 election?

The ballots had to be duplicated and then counted. That process occurs under close supervision with bipartisan teams. It takes some time because there aren't that many people that do it.

Your decision not to accept a rational explanation is not something a court will consider as evidence.
More bullshit. Bipartisan means 0 when both parties are corrupt.

After 2020 how can Maricopa county be trusted? They can't. They violated 30 laws in 2020. The RINO AG never prosecuted. I wonder why.

After 2020 how can Maricopa county be trusted? They can't. They violated 30 laws in 2020. The RINO AG never prosecuted. I wonder why.
If you have evidence the ballot duplication wasn't done lawfully, present it. Kari Lake couldn't.

Now I know you are lying.

Begone troll.

Nope, no lie. Your IQ fell within a range of 114-121. My score was between 131-210.

That places mine somewhere between 10-96 points above yours. Your hollow protests neither change that nor make it a lie.

Nope, no lie. Your IQ fell within a range of 114-121. My score was between 131-210.

That places mine somewhere between 10-96 points above yours. Your hollow protests neither change that nor make it a lie.

131 and 210 isn't a range, it's a "we don't feel like calculating that far so we fudge it stroke the egos of dipshits like faun"

Why did it take so long? There is no explanation for the time it took besides the ability to manipulate the results with that extra time.

Because they had to manually examine every single rejected ballot and make a duplicate that a tabulator could read.

Why are you ignoring the evidence that was presented to the AZ. Senate? We need to check the signatures for 2022. Now, not later.

And Arizona passed legislation based on what was presented to them. Why didn't she bring her claim of mismatched signatures to them before the election?

Forum List

Back