The actual law HILLARY was being accused of breaking

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Here it is. Might want to glance at it. It's an anti spying anti whistle blower thing . While some people think just having these emails on a server is the crime , they would be wrong .

HILLARY obviously was not gathering info as a spy. She had no intent to give out or sell the info . Plus it has to be defense information . Imagine having to prove all that in court ? No chance .

Read section "F", junior.

Ummm. Yeah . I posted section F , what's your point ?

Clearly, the meaning of the words eludes you.

Here it is. Might want to glance at it. It's an anti spying anti whistle blower thing . While some people think just having these emails on a server is the crime , they would be wrong .

HILLARY obviously was not gathering info as a spy. She had no intent to give out or sell the info . Plus it has to be defense information . Imagine having to prove all that in court ? No chance .

Me or you ? How about pointing to some specifics Justice Scalia ?

Me or you ? How about pointing to some specifics Justice Scalia ?

Where in this does it say that one has to have intent to commit "gross negligence"? And what is the difference between being "extremely careless" and being "grossly negligent"?

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

You clearly have no understanding of what it means to hold an ABOVE Top Secret clearance and the LEGAL responsibility that clearance comes with. You sign an oath FOR LIFE to protect all classified information and not put it out on your own G-D server intentionally going outside protected government domains.
This has NOTHING To do with spying for God's sake.

Well I don't trust her.
Yes, she will saw the limb from under another Demoncrat.

upload_2016-7-6_20-38-25.png

Yeah, Republicans care about deleted emails. I still recall their collective outrage back in 2007...

White House: Millions of e-mails may be missing - CNN.com

... it sounded something like...
Sigh... so boring and predictable.

Millions of Bush administration e-mails recovered - CNN.com
Which matters not in terms of rightwing hypocrisy as they never once complained while they were missing.
And we're found, which is far different than Hillary using a rogue server and then purposely deleting them.

Yeah, Republicans care about deleted emails. I still recall their collective outrage back in 2007...

Which matters not in terms of rightwing hypocrisy as they never once complained while they were missing.
And we're found, which is far different than Hillary using a rogue server and then purposely deleting them.
Again.... that wasn't known for years. No one on the right gave a shit. They only give a shit now because it involves a Democrat.

Again.... that wasn't known for years. No one on the right gave a shit. They only give a shit now because it involves a Democrat.

Again, coming out publicly and admitting they may have misplaced emails and then finding them is far different then lying repeatedly about a hidden home brewed server and a deliberate attempt to hid her actions. She deliberately deleted her email and admitted to running a rogue server to avoid investigations. You are a chump that has been played.

Again, coming out publicly and admitting they may have misplaced emails and then finding them is far different then lying repeatedly about a hidden home brewed server and a deliberate attempt to hid her actions. She deliberately deleted her email and admitted to running a rogue server to avoid investigations. You are a chump that has been played.
There's no difference between the two for those first couple of years when it was being reported that 22 million emails were intentionally deleted.

There's no difference between the two for those first couple of years when it was being reported that 22 million emails were intentionally deleted.
I did enjoy this quote from the CNN article you posted.

"You can't erase e-mails, not today," said Leahy, D-Vermont. "They've gone through too many servers. They can't say they've been lost. That's like saying, 'The dog ate my homework.' "

You think a staffer in the State Department who was moving secret and top secret e-mails to an account at their home would not be in prison now?

No chance

Forum List

Back