Zone1 The actions of one mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horseshit there are only a few of us. You equated us to murderers.
I did not equate you to murderers,

I pointed out that the actions of individual officers policing others reflects upon the whole police force and what a travesty it would be if those in our country's police showed attitudes like you do here in regards to your not being willing to accept the responsibility that comes with your position.

Horseshit there are only a few of us. You equated us to murderers.
Fake News

Are you going to Chi-town? I love Chi-town, I take a few Amtrak rides up there during the summer, walked from the station to the end of the Magnificent Mile a few months ago, and back to the station. About 6 miles or so, it was so cool. Stopped in Jordan's for a beer. Garrett popcorn, all that.
I used to travel to Chicago on business before retiring. There were 3 places there that I loved, Buddy Guys blues club, Sabatinos for Italian food, and Carson's for barbeque ribs.

LOL the real problem is that rightwingers are like Trump, the man they idolize.
Well, the thread made it 8 posts before a TDS riddled shitpost. With some threads it's the OP; But it's always a recurring theme with the so-

afflicted. "Orange Man Bad" is nowhere near the topic of this thread.

It seems someone feels a mod is letting bias cloud their moddding actions, maybe? Meh.. SSDD, IMO. :dunno:

Largely that does not happen here. It did happen to me; But I think that one may have been uhmm..not in complete control of his faculties.

Last edited:
You're confused, the only Mod who posts regularly is Meister, and he is far right.
As what Brian Jones once said,

“When this you see remember me and bare me in your mind. Let all the world say what they may, speak of me as you find."​

For some, all it takes is to stand in the middle and just lean right from there, and be considered far right.

As what Brian Jones once said,

“When this you see remember me and bare me in your mind. Let all the world say what they may, speak of me as you find."​

For some, all it takes is to stand in the middle and just lean right from there, and be considered far right.
If you put a neo Nazi in a room with a moderate, they will claim the moderate is far left.

If you put a communist in a room with a moderate, they will call the same person far right.

That wasn't what he was doing at all. He actually made a very good point. If there's no one policing the police, then that can and does become a problem. I mean, I really don't see how that can be denied. :dunno:
What is most important here is that the intentional misrepresentation can be used as the justification for a personal attack.

I just wanted to add a little recap here.

I have not discussed a specific mod action. I have not attacked any mods

My suggestion that mods are all responsible for the individual actions of any one of them must be threatening to people because I have been called a deplorable, I have been called a big crybaby, I have had a poster lie about my doing something I did not do, I had a moderator THANK him for that lie knowing it was a lie, and the moderator, himself, attacked me personally.

Once again, I might suggest to the moderating team to act like a team that is all on the same page here.

I have not talked about a specific mod action.

I'm discussing the principle that the mods have a collective responsibility for their actions, so the actions of any one reflects on all of them.

The current system where any mod does whatever they want to whoever they want for any reason they want makes following the so-called "rules" here impossible. It would actually serve the needs of the community if they DID self-regulate.

The fact that 95% of all the infractions I have ever received are from just one mod shows that they are not doing that.
Holy crap, let it go already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back