glitches galore

when pointed out to the mods they say they have no control over it....i just wasted a lot of time trying to make a post...unable to get the link to work correctly.

I am done with this...time to find another board.
I'm guessing it has to do with the device or browser you are linking from. I had no problem posting the link.

Last edited:
when pointed out to the mods they say they have no control over it....i just wasted a lot of time trying to make a post...unable to get the link to work correctly.

Yes. Good riddance. Bye bye.

I've been experiencing a bunch of BS on this board the last week or two. Really wonky crap. Management should take note.

No issues for me....Seems more device related.

But anyway....

200.gif

The ad blizzard is truly fucked yo.

Management doesn’t seem to grasp that it makes the Board difficult to wade through.

Some ad revenue makes sense. But this blizzard shit isn’t working.

Adblock is a Godsend.

You couldn't persuade them?

So this is just another dramaticus exitus? I'm glad to inform you that my USMB browsing experience is seamless.

Don't go away mad.

Just go away.

Forum List

Back