Zone1 The actions of one mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members here have no power to enforce anything.
  1. You have the power to enforce your own behavior.
  2. You have the power to leave if you don't like it here.
  3. You have the power to report rule violations to the moderators so they can choose to enforce things.
  4. You have the power to offer feedback to the forum!

1. You have the power to enforce your own behavior.
  2. You have the power to leave if you don't like it here.
  3. You have the power to report rule violations to the moderators so they can choose to enforce things.
  4. You have the power to offer feedback to the forum!
And those who manage this site are the only ones with the power to manage it.

What a silly cop out it is for those who are actually running a business to try to claim that they bear no responsibility whatsoever how it is run.

I happen to own a small business and I am the one ultimately responsible. My employees represent the business while here, and so THEY are responsible as well. What they do reflects on each other and on me as we are all responsible.

What utter childishness to try to claim otherwise.

Can't argue with that. The excuse that "I don't make the rules" is the weakest ever created!

I liken it to situations involving the police. When individual police go rogue like the ones recently in Memphis, it is imperative that they are dealt with as their actions represent the entire force.

I can just imagine the uproar if a police captain came out with a claim "well, it wasn't me who actually did that and the force doesn't care what any individual police officer does, so we will just ignore this".

Reflect on the attitudes of all mods.

Just saying.
th

Can you be absolutely certain that it was just one?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I liken it to situations involving the police. When individual police go rogue like the ones recently in Memphis, it is imperative that they are dealt with as their actions represent the entire force.

I can just imagine the uproar if a police captain came out with a claim "well, it wasn't me who actually did that and the force doesn't care what any individual police officer does, so we will just ignore this".
Are you comparing the mods to the cops that beat a man to death? Er I did not know USMB was such a big deal.

I'm talking about a principle.

It went over your head.
Equating Amy ging related to a message board to police killing someone is about the 12th level of asinine.

If you don't like the modding here, how about fucking off to Truth Social. Jeez you get suspended for a few days and turn into a pathetic baby. Grow a pair already.

Equating Amy ging related to a message board to police killing someone is about the 12th level of asinine.

If you don't like the modding here, how about fucking off to Truth Social. Jeez you get suspended for a few days and turn into a pathetic baby. Grow a pair already.
I thought this subforum did not allow personal attacks.

Well that's inconvenient

It's also against forum rules to discuss mod actions. Please message a mod of your choice rings a bell
I have not talked about a specific mod action.

I'm discussing the principle that the mods have a collective responsibility for their actions, so the actions of any one reflects on all of them.

The current system where any mod does whatever they want to whoever they want for any reason they want makes following the so-called "rules" here impossible. It would actually serve the needs of the community if they DID self-regulate.

The fact that 95% of all the infractions I have ever received are from just one mod shows that they are not doing that.

I have not talked about a specific mod action.

I'm discussing the principle that the mods have a collective responsibility for their actions, so the actions of any one reflects on all of them.

The current system where any mod does whatever they want to whoever they want for any reason they want makes following the so-called "rules" here impossible. It would actually serve the needs of the community if they DID self-regulate.

The fact that 95% of all the infractions I have ever received are from just one mod shows that they are not doing that.

You posted about his suspension, dumbass

My gawd you're stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back