The "Acela" Economy: More Misery for Millions, More Millions for Misers

Actually, I did a bit of digging. I found this article:
Number Of U.S. Millionaires Soared In 2009: Spectrem Group

If we go by the 2009 figures and up the ante and assume that those who are supposedly "ultra rich" have not just 5 million dollars net worth but we arbitrarily say they have 20 million dollars each (on average), then assuming the 2009 figures of 980,000 such individuals (or families) rounded off, we can call that a million. So that's 1 million times 20 million. That comes to $20,000,000,000,000.oo

TWENTY TRILLION dollars.

WOOT. I was wrong. Therefore we must take EVERY cent from every ultra rich person to PAY OFF our current national debt.

Surely we will NEVER "do that again" and permit ourselves to come this close to bankruptcy by such massive deficit spending!

WOOT.

Problem SOLVED.

The uber lib Democratics were right all along.

If we can convince enough Americans to HATE those evil rich greedy bastards, maybe they will not stop long enough to see that 100% taxation of the evil greedy rich bastards and 100% confiscation of any remaining assets combined will not make a significant dent in our crushing dangerous national debt.

Just like you fucking retarded parasite Repugs love convincing the country that the poor, jobless and those not rich are all haters of the rich, being against tax cuts for the rich actually benefits a dipshit like yourself, being for it does a dipshit like you no good.

Oh come now, Frank.

We ALL know that the money made by millionaires is really OUR money. Those evil greedy rich bastards have the audacity to think they should be entitled to keep what they earn.

Bastards.

The class warfare rhetoric is ENTIRELY justified and PERFECTLY VALID and LOGICAL. For we all also know that if we taxed not just the money MADE each year by the RICH bastards at 100% but also seized from them all the assets they had left AFTER paying income taxes, the crushing national debt would disappear -- uhm

never. But that's not really the point. They are rich. They are greedy. They are bastards. We must hate them.

Leave it up to a fucking dickheaded dumbass like yourself to twist somebodies argument into your own little fucked up reality. Less tax cuts for the rich is not a case of the poor taking the money of the rich and in turn who do yu think the rich get their money and riches from quite literally?

The dickhead is you you lying rancid twat.

The POINT, you fucking imbecile, is that the diseased class warfare rhetoric of douche bags like you is utterly dishonest and pointless. For even IF we took every cent away from the "rich" people, you maggot, we wouldn't come remotely close to solving much less actually addressing the true underlying problem we have.

You are envious of people who do well and you and scum sucking vampires like you therefore want to take from the rich (however you define them this week) to make up for the fact that you cannot do well for yourself on your own merits.

Obviously, therefore, THEY must "owe" you.

You leech.

And who incites so called class warfare, the rich or the poor? This country was founded in part because of a war with the British on the exact the same things you're bashing, I guess those who fought the revolutionary war were a bunch of rich hating bastards, right? I'm not envious of anyone who is rich but at the same time I'm not kissing and spit shining their dicks like your dumbass is.

If we can convince enough Americans to HATE those evil rich greedy bastards, maybe they will not stop long enough to see that 100% taxation of the evil greedy rich bastards and 100% confiscation of any remaining assets combined will not make a significant dent in our crushing dangerous national debt.

Just like you fucking retarded parasite Repugs love convincing the country that the poor, jobless and those not rich are all haters of the rich, being against tax cuts for the rich actually benefits a dipshit like yourself, being for it does a dipshit like you no good.

You are cute and adorable like a puppy when you get all agitated and ensnared in your mindless and dishonest rhetoric, you leech.

You pitiably stupid envious jealous unproductive thugs of the left cannot refrain from pretending that the "rich" deserve to have what they have earned and retained AFTER taxes taken from them on the "ground" that their wealth is somehow a justifiable target of your boundless greed. And you can't even admit what your dishonest class warfare rhetoric entails. You are a loathsome dishonest lot, not to mention, quite stupid.

Dipshits like you DO get something out of undermining a capitalist structure. You and maggots like you, you scumbag, do get to distribute the wealth you seize amongst yourselves as though you were somehow entitled to it.

But it never dawns on morons like you that the phrase "killing the golden goose" DOES have some actual applicability.

You really are a vile envious greedy fuckwad, you smegma stain.

Last edited:
You go L.

Tell em how you really feel.

I agree. If the golden goose is gone who the hell do these idiots think will be paying the taxes that the golden goose now pays??

They sure don't believe in looking at the "Big Picture" do they??

You are cute and adorable like a puppy when you get all agitated and ensnared in your mindless and dishonest rhetoric, you leech.

You pitiably stupid envious jealous unproductive thugs of the left cannot refrain from pretending that the "rich" deserve to have what they have earned and retained AFTER taxes taken from them on the "ground" that their wealth is somehow a justifiable target of your boundless greed. And you can't even admit what your dishonest class warfare rhetoric entails. You are a loathsome dishonest lot, not to mention, quite stupid.

Dipshits like you DO get something out of undermining a capitalist structure. You and maggots like you, you scumbag, do get to distribute the wealth you seize amongst yourselves as though you were somehow entitled to it.

But it never dawns on morons like you that the phrase "killing the golden goose" DOES have some actual applicability.

You really are a vile envious greedy fuckwad, you smegma stain.

You calling me greedy you fucking cocksmoker whe n the rich is paying off politicians to push tax cuts for them so they can pocket more money instead of that trickle down shit they advocate? Some fucking nerve from a twisted dickwad like yourself.

You go L.

I agree. If the golden goose is gone who the hell do these idiots think will be paying the taxes that the golden goose now pays??

Shut the fuck up you dumbass cheerleader, need some pompoms?

It is not class warfare. The policies of the government shovel the money upward pinching off the resources needed by small, new, or prospective businesses.

Bigcorp has been getting the money when it is small businesses that create jobs.

You go L.

STFU yourself there idiot.

If you had a brain you'd realize if there were no "evil" rich we would all be paying more taxes. Your so blinded by your class warfare bullshit you can't see the forrest for the trees.

I could care less how much people make. I could care less if there are mega rich out there and I sure don't give a rats ass what some board of directors thinks their CEO is worth.

As long as these rich folks pay the majority of the Fed taxes I love em. You should too.

And Hell Yeah. If you got pom poms send en my way big boy.

You go L.

If you had a brain you'd realize if there were no "evil" rich we would all be paying more taxes. Your so blinded by your class warfare bullshit you can't see the forrest for the trees.

I could care less how much people make. I could care less if there are mega rich out there and I sure don't give a rats ass what some board of directors thinks their CEO is worth.

As long as these rich folks pay the majority of the Fed taxes I love em. You should too.

Thats the problem you fucktard, the rich proportionally pay less taxes, and sometimes don't pay any like GE, go ahead and kiss the asses of the "good rich" you can't point to one damn thing they're doing for you. If it wasn't for the Middle Class we'd all be paying more taxes.

fucking shithead.

The repugs who advocate lower taxes for the rich and cuts to programs for the poor certainly make it plain which side they're on. If those who became rich work there way up and became rich their riches are their reward, who do Repugs want to "reward" them with less taxes? Are they really that fucking stupid believe that rewarding the rich will help the jobless and poor?

You're lockstepping in perfect rhythm with the dem talking points.

Cut taxes for everyone.

Thats the problem you fucktard, the rich proportionally pay less taxes, and sometimes don't pay any like GE, go ahead and kiss the asses of the "good rich" you can't point to one damn thing they're doing for you. If it wasn't for the Middle Class we'd all be paying more taxes.

fucking shithead.

Your an idiot.

If there were no rich folks how much more in taxes do you think YOU would be paying??

I guess you would be happy if all those rich folks gave 100% of what they make in taxes. Right?? Of course you would. Why the hell would they want to keep any of THEIR money??

As for GE and other companies they aren't doing anything illegal. If the Clowns in DC got rid of all subsidies, tax breaks and tax loopholes then those companies would be paying more in taxes.

If you have a problem with that then I suggest you write your Congresscritter and tell em how you feel.

Have at it.

Last edited:
Do you really think misery comes from not having money and that happiness comes from having money? Because I can tell you, if you do, you're wrong.

It's really not about happiness throught money. It's about access to goods and services.

And as the gulf between rich and poor becomes wider..more and more political types become more the gatekeepers for the wealthly rather then the servants of the people.

like obama, for example

:lol:

Much like Clinton before him..Obama's a mixed bag..but he leans slightly toward helping the middle and lower classes.

That's far better then Reagan, Bush 1 and II, which seriously could care less about anyone but the extremely wealthy. Except, of course, around elections.

The repugs who advocate lower taxes for the rich and cuts to programs for the poor certainly make it plain which side they're on. If those who became rich work there way up and became rich their riches are their reward, who do Repugs want to "reward" them with less taxes? Are they really that fucking stupid believe that rewarding the rich will help the jobless and poor?

Hey dummy.. you do realize we've been transferring money to the poor at record levels for a half a century... and according to you, the poor has it worse than ever.

This is evidence that the policies you espouse work and should be doubled-down on?

:lol:

You're lockstepping in perfect rhythm with the dem talking points.

Cut taxes for everyone.

Failgo hasn't had an original thought in his entire, miserable, envy-cloaked life. And I bet you a dollar to a donut he has never lifted a finger or donated one dime to help another. Charity's always for the other guy with these folks.

Last edited:

If we go by the 2009 figures and up the ante and assume that those who are supposedly "ultra rich" have not just 5 million dollars net worth but we arbitrarily say they have 20 million dollars each (on average), then assuming the 2009 figures of 980,000 such individuals (or families) rounded off, we can call that a million. So that's 1 million times 20 million. That comes to $20,000,000,000,000.oo

TWENTY TRILLION dollars.

WOOT. I was wrong. Therefore we must take EVERY cent from every ultra rich person to PAY OFF our current national debt.

Surely we will NEVER "do that again" and permit ourselves to come this close to bankruptcy by such massive deficit spending!

WOOT.

Problem SOLVED.

So the growing record Wealth Gap is a figment of imagination?

TWENTY TRILLION dollars.

WOOT.

Problem SOLVED.

So the growing record Wealth Gap is a figment of imagination?

By their logic the growing gap means those on the lower end are more lazier, less inclined to work and more envious of the minority who has control of the majority wealth. Those minority rich at the top are special people who need special tax cuts and tax breaks and the majority not rich are just less special and less talented.

Oh Brother.

Here we go again. Another broken record of class envy.

Mayby you should seek help.

I'm sure theres a Class Envy's anonymous out there somewhere.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back