The "Acela" Economy: More Misery for Millions, More Millions for Misers

Oh Brother.

Here we go again. Another broken record of class envy.

Mayby you should seek help.

I'm sure theres a Class Envy's anonymous out there somewhere.

The envy reply is normally revoked by retards who are not rich themselves and have no answer to the undeniable fact that the wealth gap is increasing.

Oh Brother.

Here we go again. Another broken record of class envy.

Mayby you should seek help.

I'm sure theres a Class Envy's anonymous out there somewhere.

Oh brother, another case of denial of facts.
I actually believe those who defend the wealthy at every turn are those who have class envy. You can't tell me that all of those who are the deniers of the record Wealth Gap are independently wealthy.
Here is an overview of facts.
The working Middle Class has been stuck with flat wages in Real Dollars for over thirty years. Yet worker productivity has risen by close to 90% during that time frame and the US economy has nearly doubled. That means the capital has been basically gone upwards.
With the tax cuts given during the last decade, all wage earners received tax breaks, fair enough. But on top of that Capital Gains/Dividend taxes were also reduced down to 15%.
That was a win for the investor class which is primarily the top percentile but had very little effect on the lower percentile. The uber wealthy make a majority of their income on investments, so that group benefited the most from that specific tax cut. That tax cut was supposed to encourage growth. Yet, jobs were shipped offshore and there was no wage growth to speak of.
In other words, the top percentile moved upwards in their income growth, while the Middle Class were left spinning their wheels.
The result was an increase in the Wealth Gap.

Claudette is silent, I guess that retarded monkey believes that class envy is the reason for the wealth gap or maybe she's too dumb and retarded to state the reasons.

Claudette is silent, I guess that retarded monkey believes that class envy is the reason for the wealth gap or maybe she's too dumb and retarded to state the reasons.

Nope. Claudette just now got back to this thread. So fuck off there Bassboy.

To be perfectly honest I don't care what other people make. I don't care what some board of directors pays its CEO. Nor do I give a flying fuck about a wealth gap.

I'm doing pretty darned good despite that wealth gap.

My house is payed for.

The two cars sitting in my driveway are payed for.

I don't owe anyone a dime.

The only credit card I have is the one on my debit card.

I have my dogs, my horse and I live my life so excuse me if what upsets you doesn't mean shit to me.

Carry on.

Last edited:

To be perfectly honest I don't care what other people make. I don't care what some board of directors pays its CEO. Nor do I give a flying fuck about a wealth gap.

My house is payed for.

I have my dogs, my horse and I live my life so excuse me if what upsets you doesn't mean shit to me.

Carry on.

Do you have children? If so, maybe you should be more concerned about their future more than just yourself.

My house is payed for.

Carry on.

Do you have children? If so, maybe you should be more concerned about their future more than just yourself.

Nope. I'm single Kiwi. Came close to tying the knot a couple of times but never did.

I'm big on personal responsibility. I take care of whats mine and I don't expect anyone else to carry my water or bail me out. My responsibilities are mine and no one elses.

As I said. I don't give a rats ass what others make. That doesn't concern me. What does concern me is taking care of my bills and my responsibilities and living my life. Period.

Last edited:

My house is payed for.

Carry on.

Nope. I'm single Kiwi. Came close to tying the knot a couple of times but never did.

I'm big on personal responsibility. I take care of whats mine and I don't expect anyone else to carry my water or bail me out. My responsibilities are mine and no one elses.

As I said. I don't give a rats ass what others make. That doesn't concern me. What does concern me is taking care of my bills and my responsibilities. Period.

No one is concerned what others make thats a damn strawman, what is a concern is the disparity with the widening wealth gap because any and everybody who isn't rich is going to feel the effects of it. The concern is everyone paying their fair share. I'm financially secure myself and me and my family are and will be taken care of for life, so there's no hate here for anyone making more money than me.

You think I'm rich. LOL Wish the hell I was. I'd love to be one of those "evil" rich.

I busted my ass for everything I have. No one ever gave me anything. If I've got it. I earned it.

I've never made more that 26,000 dollars a year in my entire working life. I just use my money better than most people. I don't live beyond my means and I sure as hell don't wait for the Govt or anyone else to take care of me.

More folks outta try it. As for the disparity. You go ahead and worry about it as it seems to concern you so much. It doesn't mean jack shit to me pal.

Carry on.

Last edited:
Cant think of a single economy in human history where Class Warfare has lead to prosperity. Communist China? Cuba? NoKo?

You can't have an economy without class warfare

Everyone fights for a piece of the pie. However, some get first dibs on the pie while others fight over the crumbs

You can't have an economy without class warfare? I say that's total nonsense.

People are rewarded when they find ways to produce goods and services that are a good quality and a reasonable price to make a profit (I know, I used that evil word). It's their ability to make a profit and make a life for themselves that motivates people to get up in the morning and go to work. If we knew we weren't going to make money, we wouldn't bother working would we? And where would society be?

This doesn't create classes. Classes are created when we allow our wealth to divide us. Just because someone is richer than me, doesn't mean they are my enemy. Just because someone is poorer than me doesn't mean they are my enemy either. We are all human beings.

You want to create this war between artificially created groups in society. Why? For power? It's pride that creates class warfare. That thought that someone is better or worse than another because of the wealthy they make. And until you step out of the class warfare paradign and let go of your pride, you can't unite the community.

You think I'm rich. LOL Wish the hell I was.

I've never made more that 26,000 dollars a year in my entire working life. I just use my money better than most people. I don't live beyond my means and I sure as hell don't wait for the Govt or anyone else to take care of me.

More folks outta try it. As for the disparity. You go ahead and worry about it as it seems to concern you so much. It doesn't mean jack shit to me pal.

Carry on.

I never said you were rich, follow me next time and for someone who has earned the salary that you make you should be concerned about the widening gap in wealth, *NOT* people's income. Income and wealth are two different things, you've never earned more than 26 grand you say yet in theory you could have more wealth than someone who earned twice to three times as much as you make.

Shying.....they already know that

They like to scream Robbin Hood and pretend they are the King

Considering, you are using government power to take money from the people, those of us fighting for tax cuts would be Robin Hood and you guys would be the bad guys.

It would be nice if you guys would accurate apply the myths of our society.

My house is payed for.

Carry on.

As I said. I don't give a rats ass what others make. That doesn't concern me. What does concern me is taking care of my bills and my responsibilities and living my life. Period.

Then..the..problem..is..

What exactly?

Cant think of a single economy in human history where Class Warfare has lead to prosperity. Communist China? Cuba? NoKo?

Everyone fights for a piece of the pie. However, some get first dibs on the pie while others fight over the crumbs

People are rewarded when they find ways to produce goods and services that are a good quality and a reasonable price to make a profit (I know, I used that evil word). It's their ability to make a profit and make a life for themselves that motivates people to get up in the morning and go to work. If we knew we weren't going to make money, we wouldn't bother working would we? And where would society be?

This doesn't create classes. Classes are created when we allow our wealth to divide us. Just because someone is richer than me, doesn't mean they are my enemy. Just because someone is poorer than me doesn't mean they are my enemy either. We are all human beings.

You want to create this war between artificially created groups in society. Why? For power? It's pride that creates class warfare. That thought that someone is better or worse than another because of the wealthy they make. And until you step out of the class warfare paradign and let go of your pride, you can't unite the community.

Perhaps "warfare" was not the right term. Competition would have been better.

It's what capitalism is based on.

Shying.....they already know that

They like to scream Robbin Hood and pretend they are the King

Considering, you are using government power to take money from the people, those of us fighting for tax cuts would be Robin Hood and you guys would be the bad guys.

It would be nice if you guys would accurate apply the myths of our society.

That's the "re-imagined" version of "Robin Hood" circa Ridely Scott...

You're a jackass when if you think envy creates huge wealth gaps and to pretend that the have nots are all greedy people and the haves are all hard working people who don't cheat to take more than their share is denial and mental illness.

Are you sure you understand what an economy actually is?

Perhaps "warfare" was not the right term. Competition would have been better.

It's what capitalism is based on.

Class warfare and competition are very very different things.

Forum List

Back