The abuse of Greta

Like whoever boy from Parkland and his peers who were going to save us from guns, she is here today, gone tomorrow.

What I can’t believe is the hostility directed at this young woman from conservatives

If you disagree with her on climate change, show where she is wrong.
But the conservative hate and smear campaign is going full throttle attacking both the 16 year old and her parents

What I can’t believe is the hostility directed at this young woman from conservatives

But the conservative hate and smear campaign is going full throttle attacking both the 16 year old and her parents

Yep, I can't believe you idiots want to hide behind a child.

It is pretty pathetic how they have attacked her at ever turn. If she were standing there wanting to sing a worship song they would all be cheering her and her parents.

It is pretty pathetic how they have attacked her at ever turn. If she were standing there wanting to sing a worship song they would all be cheering her and her parents.

Is that what you loons did?
obama worship song - Bing video

Trolling again RW? This girl has Asperger's syndrome, depression and anxiety. The parents should be investigated for child abuse. I saw her speech at the UN and was appalled at her countenance and obvious planted hatred. Very sad. The parents are loons.

No,it is what you loons do...

Video: Church choir sings 'Make America Great Again' song

Yet another climate denier thread. God, you guys are morons. Seriously. Still believe you should have an IQ test before you are allowed to vote. The US would turn into a one-party state pretty quickly. No more Deplorables.

Hmmm...seems a bit different than putting children up to do your bidding.

Yes it is, church is supposed to a house of worship for God and here they are worshiping Trump instead. And this is not an isolated incident, it is an officially registered worship song

She is a weapon of the global Left, through no fault of her own.

While she may deserve sympathy, she deserves no quarter.

First of all her parents and the glowbull warming cult should be prosecuted for ruining this ignorant pawn of a child’s life.

Second are we still thinking this 16 year old drop out with unhinged fantasies of global destruction and emotional problems is our go to for economic and energy policy?

GRETA SNAPS: ‘We Are In The Beginning Of A Mass Extinction,’ ‘How Dare You!’

What a shit link. I think if you tried really hard you could find an even more extreme right-wing loon site. But you'd have to try really hard....
From the comments section:

WeedLordBonerHitler™ JimBob57 hours ago
They really need to stop exploiting this middle school drop out with autism and visible mongolism.

Gee, that's not being abusive...
Then again, you are from Missouri....

There is no evidence that we are on the verge of a mass extinction.

There it is. She is wrong. When one uses a child to launch a ridiculous campaign you open her up to ridicule

Yep, I can't believe you idiots want to hide behind a child.

They've learned the value of human shields from the Islamists.

Yes it is, church is supposed to a house of worship for God and here they are worshiping Trump instead. And this is not an isolated incident, it is an officially registered worship song

Go back to sacrificing children to get your message out.

People keep talking nice about this. Someone organizes this crap.

This is tiresome. Give that girl some natural eco friendly dicks to suck to get her on her life's journey.

Forum List

Back