The abuse of Greta

What I can’t believe is the hostility directed at this young woman from conservatives

If you disagree with her on climate change, show where she is wrong.
But the conservative hate and smear campaign is going full throttle attacking both the 16 year old and her parents
That's because self-proclaimed Christians and self-proclaimed conservatives are anything but conservative, and they certainly aren't Christian.

They're, in fact, evil and demonic.

They'll meet their proper end though, that's the good news.

So because shes a kid being used by the left as a pawn, she's off limits and gets a free mic without anyone DARE questioning her motives and methods?
Why don’t attack her ideas? Novel idea that.

She doesn't have any ideas. She is Talking Tina. Pull the string.

What I can’t believe is the hostility directed at this young woman from conservatives

But the conservative hate and smear campaign is going full throttle attacking both the 16 year old and her parents

Knock it off with the phony outrage
Exactly. Leftwingers don't give a damn about this kid.

First of all her parents and the glowbull warming cult should be prosecuted for ruining this ignorant pawn of a child’s life.

Second are we still thinking this 16 year old drop out with unhinged fantasies of global destruction and emotional problems is our go to for economic and energy policy?

GRETA SNAPS: ‘We Are In The Beginning Of A Mass Extinction,’ ‘How Dare You!’
Christ dude. Your petty denial of climate change is so transparent. Deep down you know you’re scared.

Bullshit....

The hate is located directly in her condescending little pie hole.
Let her go talk to the Chinese but not in NYC.... Then she can STFU after she throws out whatever smartphone she's hiding up her overtightened anus.

Jo

That's because self-proclaimed Christians and self-proclaimed conservatives are anything but conservative, and they certainly aren't Christian.

So because shes a kid being used by the left as a pawn, she's off limits and gets a free mic without anyone DARE questioning her motives and methods?

images

It is pretty pathetic how they have attacked her at ever turn. If she were standing there wanting to sing a worship song they would all be cheering her and her parents.
What if she was spouting Nazi ideology? Would you attack her?

I do not attack children, I leave that to people like you.

I'll attack anyone who spouts leftist propaganda. If she doesn't want to be attacked, then she can keep her mouth shut. Otherwise she's fair game.

Remember how all you assholes attacked the kid who was doing nothing but waiting for his school bus to show up?

What a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Yes. She does. Attack them.

Speaks volumes that you have to resort to personal attacks instead.

Maybe that is all you have to refute a 16 yr old girl :dunno:

Bullshit....

The hate is located directly in her condescending little pie hole.
Let her go talk to the Chinese but not in NYC.... Then she can STFU after she throws out whatever smartphone she's hiding up her overtightened anus.

Jo

you are living up to your name.

What do you do for an encore? Compare Lou Gehrig to Idi Amin? Mother Teresa to Pol Pot?

Just when I think you right-wing loons can't be any more stupid along comes Brian, the Super Patriot. You're a caricature of a neocon loser.

Oops you managed to avoid answering the question....cuz ya got nothin.

Jo

Hmmm...seems a bit different than putting children up to do your bidding.

Yes it is, church is supposed to a house of worship for God and here they are worshiping Trump instead. And this is not an isolated incident, it is an officially registered worship song

Go back to sacrificing children to get your message out.
You are the only ones who seem to be doing that.

Dang, were you asleep during Obama's term(s) or are you really that stupid.
Every school shooting...

You mean like the Parkland shooting which partly happened due to Obama's "new and improved" policies?

It is pretty pathetic how they have attacked her at ever turn. If she were standing there wanting to sing a worship song they would all be cheering her and her parents.

I do not attack children, I leave that to people like you.

I'll attack anyone who spouts leftist propaganda. If she doesn't want to be attacked, then she can keep her mouth shut. Otherwise she's fair game.

Well, you are an internet tough guy after all.

She has more guts than you lot of armchair warriors.

What do you do for an encore? Compare Lou Gehrig to Idi Amin? Mother Teresa to Pol Pot?

Just when I think you right-wing loons can't be any more stupid along comes Brian, the Super Patriot. You're a caricature of a neocon loser.
I didn't compare her to anything. I just want to understand your theory that children should never be criticized. You obviously didn't want to make that clear.

What kind of guts does it take to be be treated like a hero by the world-wide fake news media?

If I could think of an instance where a kid was used to promote a conservative agenda I'm sure I would easily find lefties talking shit about him or her online.

Yes it is, church is supposed to a house of worship for God and here they are worshiping Trump instead. And this is not an isolated incident, it is an officially registered worship song

Go back to sacrificing children to get your message out.
You are the only ones who seem to be doing that.

Dang, were you asleep during Obama's term(s) or are you really that stupid.
Every school shooting...

You mean like the Parkland shooting which partly happened due to Obama's "new and improved" policies?
You mean the shooting that happened because some nut had a gun? That one? Where your answer is less regulation and more guns? Ya..how has that worked for you other than to jack up your ODS a few notches.

Clearly This girl is occupying a lot of rightwing headspace given the amount of time spent trying to rip her shreds.

Forum List

Back