The abuse of Greta

3A3D2809-69DB-4155-B120-884AACB40377.jpeg

It's pretty funny that a little girl can so trigger a whole pile of cretins.

Fuck off gay boy. Nobody is triggered, were are merely commenting you stupid bitch
Wow, your latent homosexuality is super-triggered. I bet you were having a maxi-boner while you wrote that.
------------------------------------- statement and question are rhetorical I guess but tell me that 'new zealanders' aren't wierdos eh .

It's pretty funny that a little girl can so trigger a whole pile of cretins.

Fuck off gay boy. Nobody is triggered, were are merely commenting you stupid bitch
Wow, your latent homosexuality is super-triggered. I bet you were having a maxi-boner while you wrote that.
------------------------------------- statement and question are rhetorical I guess but tell me that 'new zealanders' aren't wierdos eh .
How should I know? I haven't met many and have never been there.

you are some kinda foreigner XYZ and my polite statement applies to YOU . 'aussie' , canook , English or import to the USA , You guys are all the same thing XYZ .

The left now hails a retarded child as their leader... I suppose everyone saw it coming.

there is zero chance that the planet will be destroyed because of climate change!

Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Goose Egg.

It is the lucky person who gets up in the morning, puts both feet on the floor, knows what they are about to do, and thinks it still matters.

Greta is lucky!

Seriously. Greta has been cruelly used and manipulated by mentally unhealthy parents who have not only twisted Greta but done even worse to her sister.

The adult Thunbergs hammered climate change extinction into this poor child's mind so much that she was traumatized into silence and starving herself. The adults have directed Greta's attention from family crises to climate change. It's not the whole world she sees ending. It is her world.

Self-Harm Versus the Greater Good: Greta Thunberg and Child Activism - Quillette

if something was to happen here on earth, the lord would make it happen. who does Greta think she is? GOD? GOD? HA!

instead of wondering what kind of planet we're leaving to our kids, we need to wonder what kind of kids we're leaving to our planet!

Greta is a sensitive plant.

the world is so unfair. Greta doesnt know that yet, but she'll soon find out.

life's vicious, my friends, VICIOUS!

Forum List

Back