The abuse of Greta

What I can’t believe is the hostility directed at this young woman from conservatives

If you disagree with her on climate change, show where she is wrong.
But the conservative hate and smear campaign is going full throttle attacking both the 16 year old and her parents

It is pretty pathetic how they have attacked her at ever turn. If she were standing there wanting to sing a worship song they would all be cheering her and her parents.

Kinda funny how that works, huh? Get an adult to say absurd shit about the climate and they are fair game.

But put a "kid" up there and HOW DARE YOU ATTACK THIS WONDERFUL LOVING CHILD.

Its you fucking liberals hiding behind a child that's fucking sick.

What I can’t believe is the hostility directed at this young woman from conservatives

But the conservative hate and smear campaign is going full throttle attacking both the 16 year old and her parents

It is pretty pathetic how they have attacked her at ever turn. If she were standing there wanting to sing a worship song they would all be cheering her and her parents.

Is that what you loons did?
obama worship song - Bing video

No,it is what you loons do...

Video: Church choir sings 'Make America Great Again' song
People keep talking nice about this. Someone organizes this crap.

Hmmm...seems a bit different than putting children up to do your bidding.

Yes it is, church is supposed to a house of worship for God and here they are worshiping Trump instead. And this is not an isolated incident, it is an officially registered worship song
This is tiresome. Give that girl some natural eco friendly dicks to suck to get her on her life's journey.

Then along comes Biden...LOL.

Her tears were like honey to me.

That's because self-proclaimed Christians and self-proclaimed conservatives are anything but conservative, and they certainly aren't Christian.

They're, in fact, evil and demonic.

They'll meet their proper end though, that's the good news.

That's because self-proclaimed Christians and self-proclaimed conservatives are anything but conservative, and they certainly aren't Christian.

So because shes a kid being used by the left as a pawn, she's off limits and gets a free mic without anyone DARE questioning her motives and methods?

Yes it is, church is supposed to a house of worship for God and here they are worshiping Trump instead. And this is not an isolated incident, it is an officially registered worship song

Go back to sacrificing children to get your message out.
You are the only ones who seem to be doing that.

What if she was spouting Nazi ideology? Would you attack her?

822AB6C5-379D-4237-BD11-BD428B5CF55C.jpeg

So because shes a kid being used by the left as a pawn, she's off limits and gets a free mic without anyone DARE questioning her motives and methods?
Why don’t attack her ideas? Novel idea that.

Knock it off with the phony outrage

What if she was spouting Nazi ideology? Would you attack her?

I do not attack children, I leave that to people like you.

Sober up son.

Yet another climate denier thread. God, you guys are morons. Seriously. Still believe you should have an IQ test before you are allowed to vote. The US would turn into a one-party state pretty quickly. No more Deplorables.

Nobody here that I have read denies there is a climate. OR do you think that everyone has redefined the word 'climate' like you are told to do?

Sober up son.

irony-meter.jpg

Dang, were you asleep during Obama's term(s) or are you really that stupid.

Sober up son.
Wipe your drool daughter.

Dang, were you asleep during Obama's term(s) or are you really that stupid.
Every school shooting...

Have you even looked at her history, Nimrod?
She doesn't need much encouragement. The fact you think she is a 'pawn' speaks volumes about you. None of it good. Gee, a 16 year old giving it to morons. I know it's hard to get bitch slapped by a 16 year old, but if you insist on being a dumbfuck....

Forum List

Back