The abortion debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, to claim that a fetus is not a human life is to deny scienctific fact
:confused: Science has been unable to reach on consensus on when human life begins so you are wrong.

1)Actually, it;s rather clear cut: That which meets the definition of 'life' or 'living' is such; that which is genetically human is-well- human. That which is both the former is 'human life'. That which is both human life and a distinct organism unto itself (regardless of environment or interaction with other organism' is a human being, or 'a' human life.

2)Even if your claims were true, it would mean nothing. A fetus meets all of the criteria, so even if the exact beginning of life were unclear, the fact remains that a fetus is unquestionably human life

]Your personal thoughts are far from scientific consensus. Fail.

See, you want your killing easy.

I don't think killing should ever be easy, it may have to be, you may have to kill, but it should not be easy, ever.

So, when does life begin?

When you don't have to feel bad about killing it?
I don't kill things. Well, bugs.

When you find a definition of life agreed on by scientists and codified into law get back to me.

"Tell me what war was it in the Middle East where America killed more people than her enemies intended to?" Iraq (twice) and Afghanistan.

And snoring to children starving, gun deaths... and then going apeshit over abortion, well, that's pretty mature.

When you find a definition of life agreed on by scientists and codified into law get back to me.

If there is no definition of life agreed on by scientists and codified into law then why not kill what ever we want to kill? Everyone kill what they want to kill. Go for it.

There where scientists and Nazi law at Auschwitz.

How about you do your own life some dignity and front up to a truthful account of this difficult issue?

If you need to kill, explain why, don't lie.

Last edited:
"Tell me what war was it in the Middle East where America killed more people than her enemies intended to?" Iraq (twice) and Afghanistan.

And snoring to children starving, gun deaths... and then going apeshit over abortion, well, that's pretty mature.

The war please?

Do you think the Talaban would have killed less? Most Afgan voters disagree with you, all Afgan women, to a woman, do!

Do you think Saddam would have killed less, most Iraqi voters disagree with you, they fronted up and voted in elections the US created when the insurgents threatended to kill them. Still, they fronted up.

If I did not know better, I would think you racist. How dare the people of Afganistan or Iraq decide their own future? How dare they?

Last edited:

If there is no definition of life agreed on by scientists and codified into law then why not kill what ever we want to kill? Everyone kill what they want to kill. Go for it.

There where scientists and Nazi law at Auschwitz.

How about you do your own life some dignity and front up to a truthful account of this difficult issue?

If you need to kill, explain why, don't lie.
I'm not sure what you are trying to say. There is no disagreement that a living, breathing human is a living breathing human. The question is when that state of human begins.

This issue is not difficult, imo. A woman has a biological right to decide if she is ready and/or capable of reproducing. The state cannot constitutionally force someone to bear a child.

This issue is not difficult, imo. A woman has a biological right to decide if she is ready and/or capable of reproducing. The state cannot constitutionally force someone to bear a child.

Oh it is fucking difficult, or it should be. It should be as difficult as killing in war or killing in self defense.

And states can constitutionally choose to do what ever they decide to do, so don't fool yourself.

If you keep playing this idiot game you are not killing with abortion you may end up with the state, the polity finally saying, you are a liar, and we do not want a liar killing.

I think the best way to defend this is saying it is killing, we regret it, but we have to do it for the greater good.

This too is the best way for the mother who kills the life within her to deal with it.

Lies make life a trap.

The war please?

Do you think the Talaban would have killed less? Most Afgan voters disagree with you, all Afgan women, to a woman, do!

Do you think Saddam would have killed less, most Iraqi voters disagree with you, they fronted up and voted in elections the US created when the insurgents threatended to kill them. Still, they fronted up.

If I did not know better, I would think you racist. How dare the people of Afganistan or Iraq decide their own future? How dare they?

Frog, what fucking planet are you living on. The US INVADED iraq and Afghanistan on their own, not because they were asked in. The Taliban didn't do 9/11 either, it was al-qaeda. In the first gulf war, the US was protecting oil, not people, otherwise they would have liberated Kuwait with elections...
And elections in Afghanistan? Karzai is the president of Kabul, that's it. As for Iraq, they'll be free the day the US pumps out their last drop of oil.
Maybe you should drink less.

When you find a definition of life agreed on by scientists

Define 'agreed on by scientists'. The majority do agree, although some disgree with what is alive and whether the universe is 6000 years old :lol:

and codified into law get back to me.

To associate legislation with actuality in scientific definitions is utter foolishness at best

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. There is no disagreement that a living, breathing human is a living breathing human. The question is when that state of human begins.
' living breathing human.'

demonstrate that the person is 'Alive'-You must define 'life' and demonstrate that the person in question meets the necessary criteria

Wait, you can't sine you cannot find 'a definition of life agreed on by scientists and codified into law'- which means your claim that 'There is no disagreement that a living, breathing human is a living breathing human. ' or that a 'living, breathing, human' can even be defined as such utter bullshit.

I love when self-contradicting fools like yourself try to act intelligent.

Frog, what fucking planet are you living on. The US INVADED iraq and Afghanistan on their own, not because they were asked in. The Taliban didn't do 9/11 either, it was al-qaeda. In the first gulf war, the US was protecting oil, not people, otherwise they would have liberated Kuwait with elections...
And elections in Afghanistan? Karzai is the president of Kabul, that's it. As for Iraq, they'll be free the day the US pumps out their last drop of oil.
Maybe you should drink less.

Maybe you should listen to them more?

Oh it is fucking difficult, or it should be. It should be as difficult as killing in war or killing in self defense.

And states can constitutionally choose to do what ever they decide to do, so don't fool yourself.

If you keep playing this idiot game you are not killing with abortion you may end up with the state, the polity finally saying, you are a liar, and we do not want a liar killing.

I think the best way to defend this is saying it is killing, we regret it, but we have to do it for the greater good.
If my belief doesn't match yours I'm lying? That's a new one.

I noticed ravi skipped over my post earlier
It seemed silly for me to repeat what I already said which would more than likely repeat what you've already said.

Really? You can't cop out of this one. You have proven your own claims to be contradictory.

When you find a definition of life agreed on by scientists
\

Define 'agreed on by scientists'. The majority do agree, although some disgree with what is alive and whether the universe is 6000 years old :lol:

and codified into law get back to me.

To associate legislation with actuality in scientific definitions is utter foolishness at best

' living breathing human.'

demonstrate that the person is 'Alive'-You must define 'life' and demonstrate that the person in question meets the necessary criteria

Wait, you can't sine you cannot find 'a definition of life agreed on by scientists and codified into law'- which means your claim that 'There is no disagreement that a living, breathing human is a living breathing human. ' or that a 'living, breathing, human' can even be defined as such utter bullshit.

I love when self-contradicting fools like yourself try to act intelligent.

In ancient greece mothers took thier defective babies and threw them off cliffs into the ocean.
Oh ya frogwhatever...if you don't have a vagina, abortion or whatever a woman choses to do with her body is none of your business...that is unless you think forced castration to prevent morons like you from reproducing should be up for a public vote.

In ancient greece mothers took thier defective babies and threw them off cliffs into the ocean.
Oh ya frogwhatever...if you don't have a vagina, abortion or whatever a woman choses to do with her body is none of your business...that is unless you think forced castration to prevent morons like you from reproducing should be up for a public vote.

The degree of logical fallacy and stupidity in that post is astounding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back