The 3rd GOP debate

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
I'm not done watching it. But DeSantis and Vivek is hitting a lot of the issues out of the park.

DeSantis says he's going to build the wall and make Mexico pay for it. So I laughed and smh. But then he explains how he's going to do it.
Impose fee's on the remittances...... I suppose he's talking about all the Mexicans who send money back to Mexico to support their families there.

So, I looked it up.
How much money do Mexicans send home every year?
MEXICO CITY (AP) — The money that Mexican migrants send home to their relatives grew by 13.4% in 2022, totaling about $58.5 billion for the year as a whole, Mexico's central bank said Wednesday.Feb 1, 2023

At last count, the border wall would cost about $20 billion. So charging them 10% would net almost $6 billion per year. It would probably take 5 years to build the wall. So, it makes sense.
Would DeSantis be able to create that fee? I don't think he could do it on his own. It would take an act of congress, per the US constitution.

DeSantis seems to be big on remittance fee's.

DeSantis is the ONLY one mentioning the Federal Reserve and the big spending politicians who use it willy nilly. And how they help create higher inflation.
And on Social Security, he's in favor of congress keeping their hands off SS money instead of raising the retirement age.

I'm not done watching it. But DeSantis and Vivek is hitting a lot of the issues out of the park.

DeSantis says he's going to build the wall and make Mexico pay for it. So I laughed and smh. But then he explains how he's going to do it.
Impose fee's on the remittances...... I suppose he's talking about all the Mexicans who send money back to Mexico to support their families there.

So, I looked it up.
MEXICO CITY (AP) — The money that Mexican migrants send home to their relatives grew by 13.4% in 2022, totaling about $58.5 billion for the year as a whole, Mexico's central bank said Wednesday.Feb 1, 2023

At last count, the border wall would cost about $20 billion. So charging them 10% would net almost $6 billion per year. It would probably take 5 years to build the wall. So, it makes sense.
Would DeSantis be able to create that fee? I don't think he could do it on his own. It would take an act of congress, per the US constitution.

Democrats would rather run against Vivek than Trump.
If Nikki Haley is the Republican nominee, the Democrats would have much bigger problems then Vivek or Trump.
Last night elections showed the Democrats continue to beat Republicans. If Biden is not the nominee, the Democrats will do better.
2020, 2022 and last night elections the Republicans under performed.
Trumpism is causing the Republicans more problems than helping.
It is giving a Biden led Democrats a chance.

So, I looked it up.

What a bizarre shitshow it was

If Nikki Haley is the Republican nominee, the Democrats would have much bigger problems then Vivek or Trump.
Last night elections showed the Democrats continue to beat Republicans. If Biden is not the nominee, the Democrats will do better.

Trump is a cancer on the party. They can't get two words in without someone "what about Trump." His supporters are worse than the Ron Paul people. Except with them (including me), we had a leg to stand on. We opposed all the government over spending, and so did Ron. But the Trump cult they say they oppose the spending, but still want the one guy who outspent Obama (in 4years).

As far as Haley goes. There's just something about her I don't trust. In the movie "The Titanic," the old lady said “A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets." Vivek exposed a couple of her secrets. And personally, I don't like her idea of funding Ukraine and Israel so willy nilly. It's seems way to unconditional to me.

It's not really a GOP debate when the cleanup hitter is gone, fucking around with that faggoted judge and his affirmative action apes.

85eojk.jpg

except nobody wants him and he has not a chance in hell.

DeSantis is the safe candidate. If you wanna talk about chances, look no further than Trump. All his baggage creates and even bigger possibility of a democrat president in 2024, than Romney & McCain combined.
If you're a die hard Trump supporter, I know you're not going to see that. Because all you people see is orange.

The democrats are going to ram all Trumps baggage down the throats of Americans to the point they're not even gonna turn out to vote. Yesterdays election is proof. The 2022 mid terms were proof.

Trump had 4 years to prove he was not a RINO. His supporters had 4 year to see what a RINO he really was. But by 2018, the country knew Trump wasn't serious about spending cuts, balanced budgets or reducing the national debt. We knew he wasn't going to "lock her up" or make Mexico pay for the wall. We knew he was nothing more than a north eastern democrat who only identifies as a Republican.
The closer it gets, the more the candidates are whittled down, the more of Trumps RINO record is going to come out.
And if Trump is the nominee, fewer Republicans are going to vote.

Yeah, that must be why they're throwing as many trumped up legal charges against him as they possibly can. Idiots. It just continues to boost his popularity.

Yeah, that must be why they're throwing as many trumped up legal charges against him as they possibly can. Idiots. It just continues to boost his popularity.

If the left didn't want Trump as the nominee, he wouldn't be in the news near as much as he is.

Clue: Have you heard much in the news about RKFjr lately?

Of course now. It's because they don't want him competing with Biden.

Trump is still the man. Ramaswamy is a diamond in the rough. DeSantis is pretty good but his ability to resist the big money establishment is questionable. Haley is a neocon whiner who seems emotionally unstable. Burgum is really good but unknown. The rest are wasting time and money, neither of which I approve of. MAGA

So you stop the money that Mexican Immigrants send home to their families who are struggling IN MEXICO

Gives them more reason to come here

DeSantis is the safe candidate. If you wanna talk about chances, look no further than Trump. All his baggage creates and even bigger possibility of a democrat president in 2024, than Romney & McCain combined.
If you're a die hard Trump supporter, I know you're not going to see that. Because all you people see is orange.

The democrats are going to ram all Trumps baggage down the throats of Americans to the point they're not even gonna turn out to vote. Yesterdays election is proof. The 2022 mid terms were proof.

Trump had 4 years to prove he was not a RINO. His supporters had 4 year to see what a RINO he really was. But by 2018, the country knew Trump wasn't serious about spending cuts, balanced budgets or reducing the national debt. We knew he wasn't going to "lock her up" or make Mexico pay for the wall. We knew he was nothing more than a north eastern democrat who only identifies as a Republican.
The closer it gets, the more the candidates are whittled down, the more of Trumps RINO record is going to come out.
And if Trump is the nominee, fewer Republicans are going to vote.
nobody cares. The dems have spent all this time and money..the media all this time with their lies , the activist judge s and courts all their time attempting to destroy him and all they've done is increase his support. I'm telling you....desantis has no chance in hell and may have actually ruined what was his VERY GOOD chance in 2028. and face it. No dem will ever support DeSantis so what the hell do you care.

Trump is a cancer on the party. They can't get two words in without someone "what about Trump." His supporters are worse than the Ron Paul people. Except with them (including me), we had a leg to stand on. We opposed all the government over spending, and so did Ron. But the Trump cult they say they oppose the spending, but still want the one guy who outspent Obama (in 4years).

As far as Haley goes. There's just something about her I don't trust. In the movie "The Titanic," the old lady said “A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets." Vivek exposed a couple of her secrets. And personally, I don't like her idea of funding Ukraine and Israel so willy nilly. It's seems way to unconditional to me.
You mean besides her being a crazed Neocon warmonger imperialist?

I cannot figure out why left wing cult fucks say Trump cannot win the general while at the same time FEVERISHLY trying to remove Trump from the ballot.

PICK YOUR LIES AND STICK WITH THEM.

If he CANT WIN, then LET HIM RUN.

If you are scared of him, just admit the BIDEN DOJ IS CORRUPT.

except nobody wants him and he has not a chance in hell.
I think people want him. People who have real concerns about the direction this county is headed. People who want more than just to elect a President for revenge against their fellow Americans.

People who want a proven track record of governing successfully and keeping promises.

Forum List

Back