The 3rd GOP debate

The Trump cult is a mountain for DeSantis to climb, for sure. Not only that but the RNC has their hands tied too. They can't do or say much without Trump's name coming up. Since McDaniels is Trump endorsed, I don't think they can even do anything about her.

But DeSantis is taking the high ground when it comes to attacking Trump. He's sticking with the facts and is starting to show folks just how much of a rino Trump really is.
I do know that if Trump is the candidate for the general election, I won't be voting for him. The country goes to shit regardless if it is Trump or Biden.

Trump will not slow our decline one little iota.

I do know that if Trump is the candidate for the general election, I won't be voting for him. The country goes to shit regardless if it is Trump or Biden.

Trump will not slow our decline one little iota.

I see that. You see that. Many other see it. So what's it going to take for the die hard Trump supporters to see that? I don't think it's possible. If all the debt ceiling increases, the HUGE spending, assault on our 2A, the caving to Pelosi and all the lies Trump told wasn't enough for them to realize what a RINO he truly is, I don't think anything will.

As a fiscal conservative, I'm just baffled as to why any Republican would support Trump. It can't be for the issues. It's almost like one of those stupid fads that gets popular. Like white women with big lips.

If the left didn't want Trump as the nominee, he wouldn't be in the news near as much as he is.

Clue: Have you heard much in the news about RKFjr lately?

Of course now. It's because they don't want him competing with Biden.

Spoken like a true DNCCP stooge.

The five Republican candidates last night have no intention of running against Trump.
That is why they refuse to criticize him.

They are hanging around just in case Trump has to drop out.

The five Republican candidates last night have no intention of running against Trump.
That is why they refuse to criticize him.

They are hanging around just in case Trump has to drop out.

That might be a winning strategy. At least for 1 of them. (Ron)

A false narrative ran like a true TrumpCumDump.

I'm bashing the left leaning news, and you're claiming I'm a DNC stooge.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

You are the false narrative. Trump slaughters all repub candidates. And he crushes Biden.

And yeah, you are a DNCCP stooge. The Chinese own the DNC, and by extension, you.

The RINO'S are likewise bought by the Chinese.

Every one of them has massive holdings in China, or are married to the daughters of Chinese CCP members, who also happen to be business owners in China, etc.

The whole political class is bought and paid for by the Chinese.

I'm not done watching it. But DeSantis and Vivek is hitting a lot of the issues out of the park.

DeSantis says he's going to build the wall and make Mexico pay for it. So I laughed and smh. But then he explains how he's going to do it.
Impose fee's on the remittances...... I suppose he's talking about all the Mexicans who send money back to Mexico to support their families there.

So, I looked it up.
How much money do Mexicans send home every year?
MEXICO CITY (AP) — The money that Mexican migrants send home to their relatives grew by 13.4% in 2022, totaling about $58.5 billion for the year as a whole, Mexico's central bank said Wednesday.Feb 1, 2023

At last count, the border wall would cost about $20 billion. So charging them 10% would net almost $6 billion per year. It would probably take 5 years to build the wall. So, it makes sense.
Would DeSantis be able to create that fee? I don't think he could do it on his own. It would take an act of congress, per the US constitution.

DeSantis seems to be big on remittance fee's.

How would one know if it is an American citizen or legal green card migrant Mexican sending money to family in Mexico vs an illegal Mexican?

Or do you plan to punish legal American Mexicans, who have followed all the rules and laws, for what illegals are doing or have caused?

Is it even constitutional to tax a remittance to one country and not another?

And aren't most illegally crossing the border from Central and South America?

Seems like another hollow promise that sounds good to the wanting ears...that will go no where....

nobody cares. The dems have spent all this time and money..the media all this time with their lies , the activist judge s and courts all their time attempting to destroy him and all they've done is increase his support. I'm telling you....desantis has no chance in hell and may have actually ruined what was his VERY GOOD chance in 2028. and face it. No dem will ever support DeSantis so what the hell do you care.
The alternative reality of MAGA world

1699572358163.png

You are the false narrative. Trump slaughters all repub candidates.

Not because of this record. That's what you Trumpbots don't get. Trumps record is left of center on almost every issue.
2A, spending, taxes , debt, abortion.

Imagine cheering on a rino just because he's winning. FFS, Mitt Romney was "winning." McCain and W were winning. But they sucked rino balls. Same as Trump.

Not because of this record. That's what you Trumpbots don't get. Trumps record is left of center on almost every issue.
2A, spending, taxes , debt, abortion.

Imagine cheering on a rino just because he's winning. FFS, Mitt Romney was "winning." McCain and W were winning. But they sucked rino balls. Same as Trump.

Trump did everything he promised he would do during the election.

The only thing he failed at was draining the swamp, because, he'll the swamp has been fortifying itself for 100 years. 4 years ain't enough time.

And the wall. Which the Dems thwarted at every step.

So, no. You are a DNCCP toady, and your opinion is crap.

Trump did everything he promised he would do during the election.

Are you fucking kidding me?
He didn't even try to balance the budget
He didn't save America trillions of dollars
He didn't even reduce the trade deficit with China
He didn't increase the value of the USD
He didn't secure the borders or make Mexico pay for the wall
He didn't make the US energy independent
He didn't repeal OR replace the ACA
He didn't "lock her up." Didn't even get a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary
He didn't get us out of Afghanistan or Syria.

He didn't do a damn thing he promised. All he did was convince you Trumpbots that he either did make good on promises or blame others for his failures. Hell, he couldn't even keep his own party in the majority. Losing the house in 2018.

The only thing he failed at was draining the swamp, because, he'll the swamp has been fortifying itself for 100 years. 4 years ain't enough time.

Trump had no intentions of draining the swamp. He just wanted to take it over with his own people. Part of the swamp is the CIA's authorization to spy on Americans without a warrant. Trump reauthorized that. He didn't bring in the right people to make agencies like the DOJ and the FBI more constitutional and fair. He brought in crooks who either broke the law or turn on Trump for his efforts to get them to try and break the laws.
But none of that was to make those agencies more law abiding and constitutional.
And the wall. Which the Dems thwarted at every step.

So, no. You are a DNCCP toady, and your opinion is crap.

You TrumpCumDumps don't know the difference between RINO, CINO, Liberal or fiscal conservatism.
This why you still support a GOP candidate who assaulted our 2A, increased the debt ceiling twice and suspended it for two years. Who gave black communities $500 billion just for being black.
Trump could've made Mexicans pay for the wall, but he was too busy begging and caving to Pelosi for OUR money.

Are you fucking kidding me?
He didn't even try to balance the budget
He didn't save America trillions of dollars
He didn't even reduce the trade deficit with China
He didn't increase the value of the USD
He didn't secure the borders or make Mexico pay for the wall
He didn't make the US energy independent
He didn't repeal OR replace the ACA
He didn't "lock her up." Didn't even get a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary
He didn't get us out of Afghanistan or Syria.

He didn't do a damn thing he promised. All he did was convince you Trumpbots that he either did make good on promises or blame others for his failures. Hell, he couldn't even keep his own party in the majority. Losing the house in 2018.

Trump had no intentions of draining the swamp. He just wanted to take it over with his own people. Part of the swamp is the CIA's authorization to spy on Americans without a warrant. Trump reauthorized that. He didn't bring in the right people to make agencies like the DOJ and the FBI more constitutional and fair. He brought in crooks who either broke the law or turn on Trump for his efforts to get them to try and break the laws.
But none of that was to make those agencies more law abiding and constitutional.

You TrumpCumDumps don't know the difference between RINO, CINO, Liberal or fiscal conservatism.
This why you still support a GOP candidate who assaulted our 2A, increased the debt ceiling twice and suspended it for two years. Who gave black communities $500 billion just for being black.
Trump could've made Mexicans pay for the wall, but he was too busy begging and caving to Pelosi for OUR money.

Sure thing clod. You keep supporting the swamp. Run along.

I just proved to you Trump only wants to be King Toad of the swamp. That's he's the biggest RINO we've had since W. And you're still stuck on stupid.

Trump has you bad.

No, you just proved that you are a swamp supporter, and a Chinese stooge.

Good night to you.

They heard a lot of other stuff, too. Ramaswamy, in particular, was a conduit of unchecked nonsense, seemingly in keeping with his campaign’s plan to be “unhinged” during the event. Ramaswamy said that the investigation into links between Russia and Trump’s 2016 campaign was “Hillary Clinton made-up disinformation,” which it wasn’t. He said the media “rigged the 2020 election,” which it didn’t — and even that the media had rigged the 2016 election, which is a new one. He elevated the long-debunked assertion that the Justice Department had referred to parents protesting at school board meetings as terrorists, which it didn’t. He hyped the idea that Biden is somehow a puppet being controlled by others, a common refrain on the fringe right. (In case you were uncertain, there’s no evidence of this one, either.)

Ramaswamy also claimed that Biden’s son Hunter “got a $5 million bribe from Ukraine” which, he ridiculously claimed, is why the United States is now aiding Ukraine’s defense against Russian invaders. The bribe thing is based on an unsubstantiated allegation made by congressional Republicans, an allegation that has more evidence against it than for it.

CNN’s Dana Bash pressed Ramaswamy on this particular claim after the debate. He was unable to offer any evidence beyond the equivalent of “Republican legislators said it.”

“I think that what I am doing in this race is speaking truth,” Ramaswamy told Bash. He may think that, but he’s not.

No, you just proved that you are a swamp supporter, and a Chinese stooge.

Good night to you.

Don't go away mad.

BTW, I know right where you're standing at this very moment (politically)
Been there, done that with another Republican candidate.

They heard a lot of other stuff, too. Ramaswamy, in particular, was a conduit of unchecked nonsense, seemingly in keeping with his campaign’s plan to be “unhinged” during the event. Ramaswamy said that the investigation into links between Russia and Trump’s 2016 campaign was “Hillary Clinton made-up disinformation,” which it wasn’t. He said the media “rigged the 2020 election,” which it didn’t — and even that the media had rigged the 2016 election, which is a new one. He elevated the long-debunked assertion that the Justice Department had referred to parents protesting at school board meetings as terrorists, which it didn’t. He hyped the idea that Biden is somehow a puppet being controlled by others, a common refrain on the fringe right. (In case you were uncertain, there’s no evidence of this one, either.)

Ramaswamy also claimed that Biden’s son Hunter “got a $5 million bribe from Ukraine” which, he ridiculously claimed, is why the United States is now aiding Ukraine’s defense against Russian invaders. The bribe thing is based on an unsubstantiated allegation made by congressional Republicans, an allegation that has more evidence against it than for it.

CNN’s Dana Bash pressed Ramaswamy on this particular claim after the debate. He was unable to offer any evidence beyond the equivalent of “Republican legislators said it.”

“I think that what I am doing in this race is speaking truth,” Ramaswamy told Bash. He may think that, but he’s not.

You're signature, "I like presidents who haven't been convicted of rape." Trump wasn't

Forum List

Back