The 3rd GOP debate

These Pub debates are so boring.

The best thing was Nikki and ViVek verbally sparring.

These Pub debates are so boring.

The best thing was Nikki and ViVek verbally sparring.
I guess, if your idea is adulthood is people bickering.

Me, I'd rather our political parties stopped with the childish cult of personality and start addressing the real issues with maturity.

Namecalling and egocentric narcissism simply do not cut it.

I guess, if your idea is adulthood is people bickering.

Me, I'd rather our political parties stopped with the childish cult of personality and start addressing the real issues with maturity.

Namecalling and egocentric narcissism simply do not cut it.

None of these candidates are seriously going to take the nomination unless the ems are successful at kicking Trump off the ballot.

What did YOU learn last night during the debate that you did not know before the debate?

None of these candidates are seriously going to take the nomination unless the ems are successful at kicking Trump off the ballot.
It's a long way to the General Election, and frankly, the 'loyal' support Trump enjoys from his 'following' is shrinking every day.

His performance in front of the Judge just the other day should be enough to turn away thinking Americans.

He disrespects every institution for his own ego.

That is NOT a leader.

I can only hope that the right wakes up soon and goes with a candidate that knows how to solve real problems, not make more of them.

It's a long way to the General Election, and frankly, the 'loyal' support Trump enjoys from his 'following' is shrinking every day.

His performance in front of the Judge just the other day should be enough to turn away thinking Americans.

He disrespects every institution for his own ego.

That is NOT a leader.

I can only hope that the right wakes up soon and goes with a candidate that knows how to solve real problems, not make more of them.

In Feb 2020, the country and the economy was humming along.

Since then, its all gone to shit.

Biden has killed hundreds of thousands. The bloodlust from the left is disturbing.

You mean besides her being a crazed Neocon warmonger imperialist?

Yeah pretty much. I went back and watched some of it again. And she completely lost me when she started claiming that she'd stop trade with China until they stopped exporting fentanyl to Mexico?

Really? She's going to disrupt our entire economy over something the cartels have figured out how to make now? Within a year the Mexican cartels won't even need anything from China.

except nobody wants him and he has not a chance in hell.

LoL.. Well if Trump gets the nomination, he'll probably win. But it won't be because he was the better choice. It'll be because Biden sucks. And because a lot of people feel sorry for Trump.

It's damn sure not going to be because Trump was such an awesome president.
He's way left of DeSantis on most issues. He doesn't give a damn about the debt, deficit or the interest on the debt. He doesn't have a plan on how to pay for the wall. (DeSantis does)

I didn't watch the debate but viewed Trump's speech.

Let me guess, it was

Biden is bad
I was cheated out of the election
The witch hunts continue.
A pack of lies that he can never accomplish (mexico paying for the wall type stuff)

I'm pretty sure he didn't say things like "I like taking the guns first and doing due process later."
or "The covid vaccine is the greatest medical miracle of all time."
Oh and my personal favorite "I'm the king of debt."

^^^^ Things he's on record for saying, but his supporters weren't paying attention.

Let me guess, it was

Biden is bad
I was cheated out of the election
The witch hunts continue.
A pack of lies that he can never accomplish (mexico paying for the wall type stuff)

I'm pretty sure he didn't say things like "I like taking the guns first and doing due process later."
or "The covid vaccine is the greatest medical miracle of all time."
Oh and my personal favorite "I'm the king of debt."

^^^^ Things he's on record for saying, but his supporters weren't paying attention.
None of the GOP candidates have a chance of beating Trump. That is just a fact.

So you stop the money that Mexican Immigrants send home to their families who are struggling IN MEXICO

Gives them more reason to come here

No, DeSantis didn't say he was going to stop the money. You're just making that up. He said he was going to charge them a fee (tax). Which will probably be anywhere from 5% to 10%. If Mexicans only send home $200 a week (after the tax), they can still live good on that.
In most parts of Mexico, they only make about $20 per day. I think $10 per DAY is the minimum wage.
Most Mexicans here make $15hr. That's $600 per week. So yeah, they can afford to send at least $250 a week home and still do OK here, as long as they're sharing the bills.
Which is what they do. Migrants will house at least 4 to a house. I've seen as many as 10 in a small trailer at a sand mine I used to work at.

I think people want him. People who have real concerns about the direction this county is headed. People who want more than just to elect a President for revenge against their fellow Americans.

People who want a proven track record of governing successfully and keeping promises.

The Trump cult is a mountain for DeSantis to climb, for sure. Not only that but the RNC has their hands tied too. They can't do or say much without Trump's name coming up. Since McDaniels is Trump endorsed, I don't think they can even do anything about her.

But DeSantis is taking the high ground when it comes to attacking Trump. He's sticking with the facts and is starting to show folks just how much of a rino Trump really is.

What did YOU learn last night during the debate that you did not know before the debate?

I learned that Haley is a closer to being a female John Bolton.
I learned that DeSantis has a legit actual plan to make Mexicans pay for the wall. Instead of Trumps plan of begging Pelosi for the money.
I learned that Tim Scott doesn't have a clue about much of anything.
And Christie is the same lame fat ass dem lite he's always been.

Ramaswamy ripped the establishment drones there a new one. lol...

''Kristen I’m going to use this time to ask you if the Trump collusion hoax that you pushed on this network for years, was that real or was that Hillary Clinton, made up disinformation? Answer the question! Go...''

Haley is Dick Cheney in three inch heels is right, lolol...

"Do you want a leader from a different generation who’s going to put this country first, or do you want Dick Cheney in 3-inch heels?''

''Since Ronna McDaniel took over as chairwoman of the RNC in 2017 we have lost 2018, 2020, 2022, no red wave, that never came.”

“For that matter, Ronna if you want to come up on stage tonight. You want to look the GOP voters in the eye and tell them you resign… I will turn over my time to you.”

'Debates should be moderated by Tucker Carlson, Joe Rogan, and Elon Musk,'' he said.

"We'd have 10x the viewership, asking questions that GOP primary voters actually care about!"

Last edited:
LoL.. Well if Trump gets the nomination, he'll probably win. But it won't be because he was the better choice. It'll be because Biden sucks. And because a lot of people feel sorry for Trump.

It's damn sure not going to be because Trump was such an awesome president.
He's way left of DeSantis on most issues. He doesn't give a damn about the debt, deficit or the interest on the debt. He doesn't have a plan on how to pay for the wall. (DeSantis does)
of course he's the better choice...Americans see what the left is doing to America. They are destroying it...the economy, our security, our borders, our foundation, our moral clarity, our uniqueness and individuality, society, culture. Anybody in their RIGHT MIND can see that...and there are still many americans in their right mind. THIS IS a spiritual battle for the soul of this country..and satan has a great deal of influence at this time...actually, it started in 2015 when President Trump was elected. Who yells at the sky, at God? satan does...and those that he indwells. If the right loses in 2024 we can more or less kiss the USA good bye. We have spit in God's face and you don't do that for an extended period of time and expect him to go along with it. We're due for justice and we'll get it through the policies of the left..the whole country will...even the non elite democrats. Will they wake up then?

I learned that Haley is a closer to being a female John Bolton.
I learned that DeSantis has a legit actual plan to make Mexicans pay for the wall. Instead of Trumps plan of begging Pelosi for the money.
I learned that Tim Scott doesn't have a clue about much of anything.
And Christie is the same lame fat ass dem lite he's always been.

Ill grant you 1

Trump's claiming Mexico was going to pay for the wall was to impose a tax on money going from Mexican illegals in the US sending money back home.

TIm Scott could easily be a better SEC TRANS than Mayor Butt Gigg

Christie is a useless tub of lard, yes.

Yeah pretty much. I went back and watched some of it again. And she completely lost me when she started claiming that she'd stop trade with China until they stopped exporting fentanyl to Mexico?

Really? She's going to disrupt our entire economy over something the cartels have figured out how to make now? Within a year the Mexican cartels won't even need anything from China.
She’s fucking nuts. I see her tweets on X. She’s a lunatic.

In Feb 2020, the country and the economy was humming along.

Since then, its all gone to shit.

Biden has killed hundreds of thousands. The bloodlust from the left is disturbing.
In February 2020, the economy was doing better than it is today, but it was definitely NOT humming along. It was humming along nicely in 2018, but in all honesty, anyone who is NOT a member of the radicalized Democrat Party can bring back our economy.

These debates are nothing but job interviews for the next admin. They are useless for the 2024 election.

Maybe it can help with the VP on the ticket.

Forum List

Back