The 3rd GOP debate

Don't go away mad.

BTW, I know right where you're standing at this very moment (politically)
Been there, done that with another Republican candidate.

What makes you think I'm mad? You don't have that power.

Face it, you have the political class vs the people of this country.

Trump isn't political class.

That's enough.

What makes you think I'm mad? You don't have that power.

Face it, you have the political class vs the people of this country.

Trump isn't political class.

That's enough.

It's not me you're mad at. I'm not even try to upset you. Just maybe get you to understand what actually make a RINO. Seriously, if you support Trump, then you're actual political values have to rest somewhere left of center.

I know, I know. That's NOT what things seem like. But it is the way they are.
If you support Trump after assaulting our 2A and increasing the debt ceiling as much as he did, then how can you call yourself right leaning? Because 80% of the other republicans support those things too?
They're not "right leaning." Which is exactly what's wrong with the party now days.
Most of the GOP, including Trump & McCarthy are dem lites at best.

Line by line. Issue by issue, Trump is left of center. And if you support him, then you are too.
If you think otherwise, then you simply do not understand what puts people right of center.

Let me put it this way, let's say Biden assaulted our 2A, the same way Trump did. Would you support that?
Or how about if he increased the debt ceiling twice and suspended it for 2 years, would you support that?

If the answer is no, then how can you support Trump?

That's like opposing abortion, but still paying for one.

Trump's not political class? Man, he's got you bad.

The judge called it rape. Take it up with him.

I'm taking it up with you, because Trump wasn't found guilty of rape. Regardless of what the judge says, he didn't sentence Trump because of rape, because he wasn't charged or found guilty of rape.

I'm taking it up with you, because Trump wasn't found guilty of rape. Regardless of what the judge says, he didn't sentence Trump because of rape, because he wasn't charged or found guilty of rape.
And John Dillinger was just borrowing money from banks.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I'm not fully informed on this topic but here is what I believe is going on from what I have read on it.

The jury found Trump liable on defaming E.Jean Carroll....and found he did sexually assault her...by forcefully fingering her.

They did not find him guilty on rape, because at the time of the incident, under the law, it was not rape to shove a broom stick or dildo or any foreign object or digit....FINGER, in to her or him....these laws on making any insertion in to a him or her under duress or force and/or objection, as being RAPE as well, came AFTER this incident occurred years ago.

My understanding was the judge saying that under today's definition of rape, what trump did to her back then, would be labeled rape, not just sexual assault.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back