The 2nd American Civil War

was a soldier Missourian too.

Everything you posted is not so.

I hope you have no wish to fight with your "former comrades nor engage in hostilities with anyone": because you will die if you do so.

Then you'll have to explain why the military has been in Afghanistan for 12 years, and hasn't won yet?

We will quietly fold our tents and go home.

It's no reflection on our troops, the served honorably, doing what they could with what they had...but you can't scramble eggs with a cement mixer.

Afghanistan is a comparative fallacy in many, many ways.

In part, though, because the Afghanis supported the insurgency.

Americans overwhelmingly will oppose any insurgency in the country against the status quo and will go out their way to learn who and report them to the LEO and military.

I doubt that.

There would be plenty of propaganda, and plenty of folks will believe it.

The strength of government isn't might, it's trust.

Our government has very little of that.

bjbicxgzk06d2ujvronipa.gif

I don't know what you did in the Army, but this is my area of expertise.

If a large section of the population can be convinced that 9/11 was an inside job, this is a piece of cake.

The propaganda writes itself.

"The U.S. government is engaging in a false flag operation as a pretense to institute martial law, there will be soldiers on your streets, Constitutional Rights will be suspended, there will be door to door searches.

This is the end of our constitutional government.

There have been no attacks.

They want you to believe that you are in danger from some internal enemy, but in fact this is an orchestrated overthrow of democratically elected government, a power grab.

We must bring down this government before they have the opportunity to solidify a dictatorship.

Act now, before it is too late!"

And enough people will believe, because they will see troops on the streets, and warrantless searches, and martial law, and curfews...and they will believe that any fighting is a reaction to martial law.

Because the government has squandered the trust of the American people.

We expect them to lie to us, because they have been lying for years.

We expect them to be out of our control, because they have been out of our control for years.

We expect them to be corrupt, because they have been corrupt for years.

There is so much truth in old proverbs, what is reaped is what has been sown.

Last edited:
Missourian, that is wing nut thinking. I am sorry for you if you truly believe that.

If is the most powerful word in the universe.

"If a large section of the population can be convinced that 9/11 was an inside job"

What's that, about 5%?

Missourian, that is wing nut thinking. I am sorry for you if you truly believe that.

I believe it because it's true.

Just think about it for awhile before dismissing it.

Logistically, emotionally, patriotically, spiritually, morally, etc., condemns you way.

More than 99% of America will simply say "put them down" and go back to gardening.

The federal government, professional politicians in particular, have more than earned the distrust of the American people. They have allowed themselves to be bought off, they have cheated, they have abused their power, and they have insulted and mocked us by lying directly to our faces over and over and over.

The only mystery is why so many Americans (19%) either don't see this or refuse to see it. So many Americans are willing to forgive them out of hand, even spin and divert and apologize for them. Worse, there is a growing number of Americans who are desperate to give these people even more power and influence. "I know you're dishonest, I know you're corrupt, but I still want to add to your authority."

Americans have become masochists, we've lowered our standards and expectations across the board, and we're seeing the predictable result.

Last edited:
According the the right wing nutters and the wanting a civil war nutters, we are on the verge of overthrowing the hated government.

I just can't figure out what the fuk is taking you nutters so long.

According to the nutters right here, (see about 50 threads) 53% of Americans are living the high life off the largess of the Federal Government. They ain't going to war.

About 3% of the population have NEVER had it so good with tremendous income gains and very favorable tax treatment. They ain't going to war.

Those of us in the middle group who are baby boomers. We would just like see our kids grow up and maybe we could retire. War is not an option.

So what are we down to? A handful of wannabe soldiers who think they are such baddasses that they can take on the Federal government in some sort of low intensity combat situation.

All I want to know" what the fuk is taking you so long Missourian and will your "war" be televised? I want to watch you all get blown away. Traitor.

And you and your kind are traitors. Our founders put a system in place that would allow grievances against the government to be addressed with out civil war. It's called the ballot box. It is no ones fault but ours that we continue to elect assholes for our reps. We get what we deserve by what we elect.

But to want a civil war makes you a traitor. All of your kind are traitors.

We live in a plutocracy. Deal with it without this stupid threat of violence. Because it won't be the plutocrats doing the dying. It will be people like you and me.

IF we have a "civil war" it will be started by the very people in power now.

The people in power control BOTH SIDES of the debates that we read played out here every day.

The very same people control the so called radical right AND the radical left, too.

So if we have a civil war, it will be entirely to let some blood and bring down the US people such that they are more easily manipulated.

Now do I doubt the warriors who fight for their respective sides will be sincere?

Of course not.

There are plenty of dupes to fight on both sides.

According the the right wing nutters and the wanting a civil war nutters, we are on the verge of overthrowing the hated government.

According to the nutters right here, (see about 50 threads) 53% of Americans are living the high life off the largess of the Federal Government. They ain't going to war.

About 3% of the population have NEVER had it so good with tremendous income gains and very favorable tax treatment. They ain't going to war.

Those of us in the middle group who are baby boomers. We would just like see our kids grow up and maybe we could retire. War is not an option.

So what are we down to? A handful of wannabe soldiers who think they are such baddasses that they can take on the Federal government in some sort of low intensity combat situation.

All I want to know" what the fuk is taking you so long Missourian and will your "war" be televised? I want to watch you all get blown away. Traitor.

And you and your kind are traitors. Our founders put a system in place that would allow grievances against the government to be addressed with out civil war. It's called the ballot box. It is no ones fault but ours that we continue to elect assholes for our reps. We get what we deserve by what we elect.

We live in a plutocracy. Deal with it without this stupid threat of violence. Because it won't be the plutocrats doing the dying. It will be people like you and me.

I think you misunderstand the scenario. Let's lay it out simply so you aren't so hateful, after all, you and Missourian are on the same side. In fact, you should thank him, sounds like he will be the first in the trenches defending your freedom when our backs are against the wall. It goes down something like this. This is the opening gambit of this next "War." Think of it more as a . . . revolutionary war, than a civil war if you like. The Federal Government will more likely use more private contractors, foreign troops and UN troops than it will use our own troops. There is a possibility it will have some units and generals loyal to the Federal government, but after the shit that went down in Bengazi? It looks like the Military's patience is growing very thin with the civilian government. It's support of the civilian government probably grows weaker each passing month. It really believes the real threat is in China. :cool:

So, let's get an idea of how this war might start, what would tip it off, shall we?

This is a good primer. I have been stunned that we have been printing between $40 and $85 billion each month (QE4 indefinite), just throwing it into the world's economy, willy nilly, not backed by anything, gonna have to be paid off by our great grand children, and China hasn't said word one. We've been doing it since last December. Or maybe China has said something, and our lap dog press just hasn't told us, or D.C. hasn't told them. How would I know? I don't trust the press as far as I can spit. NONE of the them.

Essentially, the pressure cooking ratchets up each month nothing is done. Instinctively, I think we ALL feel it. But our idiot leaders, on both sides, have done nothing. Queue video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3q5NyxI8nk]The First 12 Hours of a US Dollar Collapse - YouTube[/ame]

So after all this goes down, I'm sure we can all agree, it is a good thing that having National Guard troops on the Streets to keep order is a good thing. But does it end there? If it does, fine. But in all likelihood, it does not. There have been, since the seventies, several executive orders passed, in order to prepare for just such a day.

Executive Order #10990: Allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

Executive Order #10995: Seizure of all communications media in the United States.

Executive Order #10997: Seizure of all electric power fuels and minerals, public and private.

Executive Order #10998: Allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

Executive Order #10999: Seizure of all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control of highways, seaports and waterways.

Executive Order #11000: Seizure of all American people for work forces under federal supervision including the splitting of families if the government finds it necessary.

Executive Order #11001: Seizure of all health, education and welfare facilities, public and private.

Executive Order #11002: Empowered the postmaster general to register all men, women and children in the U.S.

Executive Order #11003: Seizure of all airports and aircraft.

Executive Order #11004: Seizure of all housing and finance authorities to establish Forced Relocation Designated areas to be abandoned as "unsafe."

Executive Order #11005: Seizure of all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities, public and private.

Executive Order #12919: Signed June 3, 1994, by President Clinton. Encompasses all the above executive orders.

Executive Order 11921 - allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA's Civil Security Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA's role as a "new frontier in the protection of individual and governmental leaders from assassination, and of civil and military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention of dissident groups from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global audience in times of crisis."

National Security Act of 1947
Allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities.

1950 Defense Production Act
Gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy.

International Emergency Economic Powers Act
Enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national. These powers were transferred to FEMA in a sweeping consolidation in 1979.

So when you go get what is left of what little worthless assets you have left after the "too big to fails" have looted the system after the financial system has collapsed, what do you have left? Nothing. And gas will no longer be available. Food? Go to the woods a forage. And soon after, they shut down the internet. And then they cancel the elections. And then they decide, unilaterally, what comes next. Anyone who doesn't like it? They disappear. That's called taxation with out representation. That is no longer America.

And your response is the bile, hatred and anger?

Now, maybe you're right, maybe our leaders keep level heads. Maybe all they do is send out the national guard to keep order in the cities. But after the shit they pulled after the 9/11 attacks. After that crap they passed with the NDAA, the Patriot ACT, putting those completely unnecessary TSA thugs in airports, going WAY overboard after the Boston Bombing, etc. What do you think these incompetent bureaucrats are likely to do? They got us into this mess, do you honestly think they care about our "freedoms?" Or maybe, just maybe, they meant to get us to this point? Maybe the whole point WAS to get to a point where they could get a global government with a one world currency? After all, any intelligent elite knows, never let a good crises go to waste.

625610_513943558643150_25528842_n.jpg

Of course. . . that's just one scenario. :eusa_angel:

I think you misunderstand the scenario. Let's lay it out simply so you aren't so hateful, after all, you and Missourian are on the same side. In fact, you should thank him, sounds like he will be the first in the trenches defending your freedom when our backs are against the wall. It goes down something like this. This is the opening gambit of this next "War." Think of it more as a . . . revolutionary war, than a civil war if you like. The Federal Government will more likely use more private contractors, foreign troops and UN troops than it will use our own troops. There is a possibility it will have some units and generals loyal to the Federal government, but after the shit that went down in Bengazi? It looks like the Military's patience is growing very thin with the civilian government. It's support of the civilian government probably grows weaker each passing month. It really believes the real threat is in China. :cool:

So, let's get an idea of how this war might start, what would tip it off, shall we?

This is a good primer. I have been stunned that we have been printing between $40 and $85 billion each month (QE4 indefinite), just throwing it into the world's economy, willy nilly, not backed by anything, gonna have to be paid off by our great grand children, and China hasn't said word one. We've been doing it since last December. Or maybe China has said something, and our lap dog press just hasn't told us, or D.C. hasn't told them. How would I know? I don't trust the press as far as I can spit. NONE of the them.

Essentially, the pressure cooking ratchets up each month nothing is done. Instinctively, I think we ALL feel it. But our idiot leaders, on both sides, have done nothing. Queue video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3q5NyxI8nk]The First 12 Hours of a US Dollar Collapse - YouTube[/ame]

So after all this goes down, I'm sure we can all agree, it is a good thing that having National Guard troops on the Streets to keep order is a good thing. But does it end there? If it does, fine. But in all likelihood, it does not. There have been, since the seventies, several executive orders passed, in order to prepare for just such a day.

Executive Order #10990: Allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

Executive Order #10995: Seizure of all communications media in the United States.

Executive Order #10997: Seizure of all electric power fuels and minerals, public and private.

Executive Order #10998: Allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

Executive Order #10999: Seizure of all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control of highways, seaports and waterways.

Executive Order #11000: Seizure of all American people for work forces under federal supervision including the splitting of families if the government finds it necessary.

Executive Order #11001: Seizure of all health, education and welfare facilities, public and private.

Executive Order #11002: Empowered the postmaster general to register all men, women and children in the U.S.

Executive Order #11004: Seizure of all housing and finance authorities to establish Forced Relocation Designated areas to be abandoned as "unsafe."

Executive Order #11005: Seizure of all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities, public and private.

Executive Order #12919: Signed June 3, 1994, by President Clinton. Encompasses all the above executive orders.

Executive Order 11921 - allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA's Civil Security Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA's role as a "new frontier in the protection of individual and governmental leaders from assassination, and of civil and military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention of dissident groups from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global audience in times of crisis."

Allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities.

Enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national. These powers were transferred to FEMA in a sweeping consolidation in 1979.

So when you go get what is left of what little worthless assets you have left after the "too big to fails" have looted the system after the financial system has collapsed, what do you have left? Nothing. And gas will no longer be available. Food? Go to the woods a forage. And soon after, they shut down the internet. And then they cancel the elections. And then they decide, unilaterally, what comes next. Anyone who doesn't like it? They disappear. That's called taxation with out representation. That is no longer America.

Now, maybe you're right, maybe our leaders keep level heads. Maybe all they do is send out the national guard to keep order in the cities. But after the shit they pulled after the 9/11 attacks. After that crap they passed with the NDAA, the Patriot ACT, putting those completely unnecessary TSA thugs in airports, going WAY overboard after the Boston Bombing, etc. What do you think these incompetent bureaucrats are likely to do? They got us into this mess, do you honestly think they care about our "freedoms?" Or maybe, just maybe, they meant to get us to this point? Maybe the whole point WAS to get to a point where they could get a global government with a one world currency? After all, any intelligent elite knows, never let a good crises go to waste.

Mister Beal, that was one long, well thought? out response to this, what did you call me, a hater?

A hater hating the idea that there are regular Americans out there wanting a civil war?
Well ok then.

But let me ask you something. Do you know what a "plutocracy" is? Sure you do. Are you surprised that we live in a plutocracy? No, of course not. The ultra wealthy have always lived under different rules than you or I.

As to a one world order. I read the book "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" back in the late 70ties. I have seen nothing that makes me think the book was wrong about the desires of the ultra wealthy.

Sometimes people act like there just couldn't be a desire to rule the world today. Even though the history books have numerous examples of people trying to do just that.
Why wouldn't the ultra wealthy be conspiring to rule the world? I mean just look at the preferential treatment that many on this board want to afford the ultra wealth. Hell they go crazy when you want to tax them more.

So anyway, what will be the purpose of the government wanting to exert all those controls? What good does it do the ultra wealthy to have our country go up in flames?

Were you around during the race riots of the 60ties? Remember the violence? The cities burning?

And what good did that do?

Can you assure us this won't happen?

Do you think any American wants it to happen?

Prevention is paramount.

I do feel many faux right wingers are just a hairs breadth away from donning the armbands and throwing darkies, Jews, homos, and Muslims into the gas ovens. The bigotry is becoming more naked by the day. It's at the point they feel free to spew hatred toward these groups in public with not only no sense of shame, but with actual pride.

This is why they expend so much energy convincing themselves Hitler was not right wing. If they can believe Hitler was not right wing, then it is easy to leap to the conclusion they are not totalitarian fascist wannabe's but merely patriotic white Americans.

I also see the Left running back to socialistic policies which have been demonstrated to be complete and utter failures in our very recent past. I see them as nothing but a giant bucket of crabs trying to pull anyone down who is trying to better themselves.

They suffer from a bizarre mindset which believes any money earned above a subsistence level does not belong to the person who has it.

I have done a lot of volunteer work in prisons, and I remember a bank robber telling me how he would psych himself up before he walked into a bank to rob it. He would convince himself the money in the bank was his, and that anyone who resisted him was trying to keep his money away from him.

This is exactly the same kind of mental twist the Left performs when demanding more and more and more from others. They actually believe other people's money is theirs.

During the Great Depression, the Left and Right became even more polarized than they are today. In some countries, like Germany, we saw the rise of the Marxists on the Left and the Nazis on the Right. But we had our own marxist and nazi movements here in the US, too. It is only because we had a superior form of government that we survived the extremists.

Just as an aside, Hitler and his fellow citizens of Germany believed Marxism was a Jewish movement. They had a lot of evidence to support this. Many of the big names in Marxism were Jews. And we all know how Nazis feel about Jews. So anyone who buys Nazis were left wing is quitely frankly an ignorant idiot being fed bullshit in a knowledge vacuum.

I fear that if we have another financial meltdown in the near future, we will no longer be talking about Too Big To Fail. We will be looking at Too Big To Save. The big banks are even bigger than before. And then it is all over for us. The extremists will hit the streets and the blood will run. And the world may go up in flames again.

This is why I am so angry that our government, left and right, does nothing to rein in the crimes and abuses of Wall Street.

We live in an oligarchy now. This may not end well.

You may be on to something

-Geaux

Excite News - Optimism of whites in US lags blacks by big margin

Aug 1, 3:31 AM (ET)

By HOPE YEN and JENNIFER AGIESTA

WASHINGTON (AP) - Americans' attitudes about their economic future are sharply divided by race, with whites significantly less likely than blacks or Hispanics to think they can improve their own standard of living. Indeed, optimism among minorities now outpaces that of whites by the widest margin since at least 1987, a new analysis shows.

The findings come as President Barack Obama seeks to promote a broader message of economic opportunity amid a rising gap between rich and poor. The AP reported this week that 4 out of 5 U.S. adults have struggled with joblessness, near poverty or reliance on welfare for at least part of their lives, with white pessimism about their economic future at a 25-year high. More than 40 percent of the poor are white.

Mister Beal, that was one long, well thought? out response to this, what did you call me, a hater?

A hater hating the idea that there are regular Americans out there wanting a civil war?
Well ok then.

But let me ask you something. Do you know what a "plutocracy" is? Sure you do. Are you surprised that we live in a plutocracy? No, of course not. The ultra wealthy have always lived under different rules than you or I.

As to a one world order. I read the book "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" back in the late 70ties. I have seen nothing that makes me think the book was wrong about the desires of the ultra wealthy.

Sometimes people act like there just couldn't be a desire to rule the world today. Even though the history books have numerous examples of people trying to do just that.
Why wouldn't the ultra wealthy be conspiring to rule the world? I mean just look at the preferential treatment that many on this board want to afford the ultra wealth. Hell they go crazy when you want to tax them more.

So anyway, what will be the purpose of the government wanting to exert all those controls? What good does it do the ultra wealthy to have our country go up in flames?

Were you around during the race riots of the 60ties? Remember the violence? The cities burning?

And what good did that do?

http://info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-InternmentResettlement.pdf

-Geaux

Last edited:
There is a low intensity civil war going on now in the US. Not like the Great Civil War 150 yrs ago, but more like what is happening in South Africa, Brazil and other parts of the world with various racial/ideological groups striving for dominance.

In the Southwest, Hispanics lead the way to create Aztlan. South Central Los Angeles, for example, was primarily Black 20 years ago, and is now Hispanic---as Latino gangs have helped push the Blacks into the sea with killings, beatings and other intimidation.

View attachment 27013

Liberal policies over the years have helped create vast neighborhoods and cites (Detroit) with Blacks and other Islamics people. Although the people in these places generally kill each other, it is ony a matter of time before they revert to organized warfare.

Zimbabwe is a perfect picture of White genocide. South Africa will end with the same result within 20 years.

Just because your favorite talking head on MSNBC, The View or Fox News dosen't cover these topics, doesn't mean they don't exsist.

I see your point as it relates to the American SW.

I'm not sure that such a war is really a "civil" war, though since I suspect most of the players are not really CITIZENS.

Forum List

Back