How Fair and Honest are You in Politics?

Solaris

Little Miss Sunshine
Jul 3, 2013
Really. What kind of person are you really here? Do you spout partisan crap or do ya try to be fair? How hard do you try to be fair, or do you think deep down you need some help on it?

It'd be cool if you'd like to go through my test to see how fair and honest you really are. If you admit you're a partisan or a bit dishonest at times at least you've got some cajones to admit who you are.

If you wanna show how you're honest and fair then post here and also give your view on how to be it.

"Fair," "honest," "politics"... in the same sentence????

Say what?

It's possible but tough and you can end up ignored or with alot of enemies.

Who here actually sticks out as fair and honest?

I've never been dishonest in any of my posts.

As for unfair? Only in response to people being assholes.

I'm sure most people think they are fair and honest. Kind of a dumb question.

I just call them as I see them.

If you have problem with what I have posted, prove me wrong with facts, not attacks.

Really. What kind of person are you really here? Do you spout partisan crap or do ya try to be fair? How hard do you try to be fair, or do you think deep down you need some help on it?

It'd be cool if you'd like to go through my test to see how fair and honest you really are. If you admit you're a partisan or a bit dishonest at times at least you've got some cajones to admit who you are.

If you wanna show how you're honest and fair then post here and also give your view on how to be it.
I am always honest.

I don't know what you consider partisan. I don't belong to a political party anymore, but I never toed a party line anyway.

I follow a moral compass that is Mine, and I do not deviate from it without good reason. So far, I have had nearly zero reason to compromise it in 50+ years.

As for fair, thanks for the laugh. Life isn't fair, and it doesn't owe you anything. I don't care about fair. I care about what I can accomplish.

I have been very honest here, very straight forward and blunt, and ill lay out my ultimate goal below:

I want to take guns away from Americans, so that I can work the whole lot of them a maximum amount of hours to earn extreme profits, GULAG's.
Wile the parents are working, I can be FUCKING their hot looking underaged teen daughters.
Instead of paying my workers, ill grant them passes to visit the child brothels to visit with their own child or someone else's, I can save a lot of money that way.
Ultimately transforming America into a Utopia just like Thailand.
There you have it in a nutshell .............. does anyone have a fuckin problem with that?

I think there are medicines out there that can help stop people from communicating this crazy nonsense.

I agree with libs on a few issues and am not afraid to say so. I try to take time to explain myself, though many times I get picked on for a typo or other minor thing by posters who refuse to discuss details and choose deflection tactics instead. I hate those who spout talking points over and over and never offer any insight into why they support this or that.

I'm so honest and fair that most on the right hate me, and most on the left hate me.

What test?

What test?

This one --->

ifyoucanreadtheselettersyou'retoofuckingclosetoyourmonitor

Last edited:

Forum List

Back