The 25 best games of 2015: 25-21

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I know there's a lot of people out there addicted to video games. I manage to deal with stuff like Solitaire, Hearts, and Yahtzee. But, if it needs a game controller, count me out. So, for those who are hooked, here's the Guardian's list of top video games of 2015. I'll check daily for the rest as they come out.

25. Soma (PC, PS4)

24. Until Dawn (PS4)

23. Lego Dimensions (multiple formats)

22. Mushroom 11 (PC/Mac)

21. Ori and the Blind Forest (Xbox One)

You want to check them out for yourselves, go to The 25 best games of 2015: 25-21

Those aren't the best games, just the most popular.

I can name several games far better than those.

So we have to visit this article over and over again as they refuse to publish their own ranking in one piece.

Well, get my list:

1. Act of Aggression (PC)
Generals-styled RTS, something longknife should give a try.

2. Dirt Rally (PC, consoles version announced for 2016)
I did not play it and still have to get it. However, it is the first really Rally game made by the masters of Codemasters since 2004, so it must be the racing hit. I soothed myself with Milestone´s WRC 3 and 4.

(I posted that I would follow and update) :)

20. Galak Z (PC/PS4)

19. N++ (PS4)

18. Tales from Borderlands (multiple formats)

17. Invisible Inc (PC/Mac/PS4)

4bb6f175-c828-4264-be47-199f8cfa6e01-1020x612.png

16. Super Mario Maker (Wii U)

From The 25 best games of 2015: 20-16

Nice list so far, but I did not hear from anyone of this games. Strange. Not even one. Sure, when you check the news, only the next stupid weather app and the next Samsung phone is being presented.

?

Have not even heard of the vast majority of those. Will get FO4 eventually (going to finish plying 3 and then NV first I think) and I am going through the witcher series now. That is going to take awhile I think considering I am playing the first one atm.

I think the top ten games on The Guardian's list are very commercial choices calculated to avoid controversy while also encouraging you to buy something other than the predictable Star Wars game and/or the latest Call of Duty and Madden NFL installments that seem to be the top two biggest sellers every year anymore. However, the rest of the list consists of very interesting choices, a number of which I've not played, but may have to now!

As to my favorites from 2015 (so far, out of those I've played), here's a list of my personal favorites:

1) Undertale <-- Currently my favorite game of all time, hands-down.
2) Crypt of the NecroDancer
3) Her Story
4) Life is Strange
5) Beyond Eyes

Concept Improvements

I want to see more concept games.

How about a MLB pitcher-centric game revolving around a rivalry presentation of the two iconic skillful pitchers Orel Hershiser and Curt Schilling? It could be called MLB: Hershiser-Schilling Rivalry.

mlb.jpg

Forum List

Back