Call of Duty 3

Discussion in 'XBox/Playstation/Nintendo Wii' started by TNHarley, Dec 16, 2015.

1. TNHarley

TNHarley Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,406
    fuckin sucks
    Here is the story : My buddy bought it a couple weeks ago. He came to the house so we could play it. As I was opening it, I notice it said multiplayer and zombies only. We put it in, and it didn't have campaign mode or split screen. So we had to take frikkin turns. The game itself is freakin awesome!
    I didn't like advanced warefare. I paid 60 bucks for that POS and only played it for a couple hours. I HATED the suits. Wasn't call of duty anymore. So I was excited lol. I love all the other call of duty games. The zombies on BO1 was awesome!
    Anyways, my wife calls me today. She says "you are going to be pissed" so I automatically assumed she has done messed up somehow lol.
    "COD3 doesn't come on xbox 360. Only that version you played with Danny. We will have to get an xbox 1 to do that"
    She was getting it for Christmas.. :/
    They dont even make the full game for 360!
    BASTARDS!

2. FA_Q2

FA_Q2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,502
    Meh, what do you expect. The new systems are more powerful and ergo there are going to be games that do not fit and cannot run on the older ones.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. TheOldSchool

TheOldSchool Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    last stop for sanity before reaching the south
    Ratings:
    +37,415
    World at War had the best co-op mode IMO. And I think it might have had my favorite Zombie mode too, even though it was just one scenario if I remember right.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. TNHarley

TNHarley Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,406
    yeah, I know it.. It just sucks. I am going to have to save for a xbox one I guess..
    Make the family starve for a couple weeks or something