The 12-Steps of Avoiding LGBT Blackmail & Career Destruction

This is another perfect example of how the OP shows even in the face of a SCOTUS verdict Affirming a state's constitutional right to define marriage for itself with respect to "same sex marriage", the Gay Gestapo reassures everyone that California still may not practice democracy like Utah does. That's fascism.
stfu :poke:

So your reply to California being cheated out of the democracy Utah enjoys in the interim is "shut the fuck up"? Nothing like fascism to brighten your day.
not sorry to ruin your wet dream but california is the model of democracy..
utah is not a democracy just ask the mormons..

California is a model of democracy? That's a joke right? California has given up on democracy. Only 16% of the state votes in state elections. The state now wants to offer a lottery of cash prizes to induce people to vote. I don't bother voting in local elections it's a waste of time.

That's irrelevant. What applies is that Utah asked for its democratic vote defining marriage to be federally-respected in the interim while appeals are pending. And they cited Windsor's "state's choice" ruling in pleadings. They were granted that stay on those pleadings. Meanwhile you are trying to argue that other states don't enjoy that federal protection in the interim. Surely at least since the 10th was overruled on denying a stay, the other five states in their jurisdiction must not suppress the votes of their people?

California is a model of democracy? That's a joke right? California has given up on democracy. Only 16% of the state votes in state elections. The state now wants to offer a lottery of cash prizes to induce people to vote. I don't bother voting in local elections it's a waste of time.
then you have no right to complain...

That's irrelevant. What applies is that Utah asked for its democratic vote defining marriage to be federally-respected in the interim while appeals are pending. And they cited Windsor's "state's choice" ruling in pleadings. They were granted that stay on those pleadings. Meanwhile you are trying to argue that other states don't enjoy that federal protection in the interim. Surely at least since the 10th was overruled on denying a stay, the other five states in their jurisdiction must not suppress the votes of their people?
it's all relevant ...your tantrum will crash and burn under the weight of it own bullshit and bigotry.

it's all relevant ...your tantrum will crash and burn under the weight of it own bullshit and bigotry.
So your contention is that the "model democracy" is one where the legitimate vote upheld in other states federally in the interim, is suppressed in that "model" state? That sounds a lot like fascism. Please explain how it isn't?

So your contention is that the "model democracy" is one where the legitimate vote upheld in other states federally in the interim, is suppressed in that "model" state? That sounds a lot like fascism. Please explain how it isn't?
prop 8 was/is unconstitutional, no one vote was suppressed . just wrong and bigoted.
democracy at work...

Bullshit. I didn't vote in the last 3 local elections...because all three were unopposed incumbents! Why waste my time?

prop 8 was/is unconstitutional, no one vote was suppressed . just wrong and bigoted.
democracy at work...
But SCOTUS said in Utah's case that their identical state statute was "right and justified" in the interim while we all await appeals on the question.

The question is simple. Does only one state get to legally define marriage right now as "only between a man and a woman" or do all 50 while we await appeals? Since SCOTUS granting Utah that stay was their overruling the 10th circuit court's refusal to issue the stay, shouldn't at least the other five states in the 10ths jurisdiction enjoy the protection of their votes on the question of marriage as well?

Bullshit. I didn't vote in the last 3 local elections...because all three were unopposed incumbents! Why waste my time?
that's no excuse...

democracy at work...
But SCOTUS said in Utah's case that their identical state statute was "right and justified" in the interim while we all await appeals on the question.

The question is simple. Does only one state get to legally define marriage right now as "only between a man and a woman" or do all 50 while we await appeals? Since SCOTUS granting Utah that stay was their overruling the 10th circuit court's refusal to issue the stay, shouldn't at least the other five states in the 10ths jurisdiction enjoy the protection of their votes on the question of marriage as well?
there are no shoulds !

that's no excuse...

What the hell is the point? When EVERY RACE IS UNOPPOSED, why fucking bother? That was a one-party town in a one-party state and has been for sixty years!

Be careful being such a heretic Katzndogz. The Church is taking names right now for when their religion is the law of the land.

that's no excuse...

What the hell is the point? When EVERY RACE IS UNOPPOSED, why fucking bother? That was a one-party town in a one-party state and has been for sixty years!
for some one who has no excuse you have lots of them.

Forum List

Back