THAT'S RACIST!!

Black people are racist and that results in being called a name or two

White people are racist and that results in economic disparities.

To white people those are like the same thing.
Who said??
What about the genocide the federal government did and still doing today, to the Indians, Racist??

Here I'll let you respond to yourself

Real Racism in large scale is an myth,
Bingo!!!

The economic disparities are because your families and your communities are train wrecks.

It's got nothing to do with US.

I don't see it either. I live in Pensacola, Florida. We have no riots, civil disturbances, etc. Everyone here appear to get along with one another just fine. The kids play on the school ball teams together, hang out together, go to the beach together, have birthday parties together. Most of the racism and unrest I see is on television and in places like Michigan, Detroit, Chicago, Missouri, etc.

Perfect, white boys proclaim racism doesnt exist because they arent confronted by it. Then says racism does exist only where blacks are.

Well actually since you brought it up, there was a poll done some time ago that actually showed that Blacks are the most racist of all ethnic groups. I'm not a white boy either.

Suuuuuure there was! :2up: Too bad all that racism only equates to name calling and not in real issues like red lining or getting fucked on a Mortgage rate.

If you got screwed on a mortgage rate, that's your problem.

Of course it is, thats the point. But you're more concerned with Message Board polls and blacks calling you a cracka instead of the real shit

Blacks don't call me anything. I don't associate with any except in church and then it's just to shake their hands. Your problem is that you have to blame something else besides yourself for your own problems. Other people of other races don't. You are a professional victim from the cradle to the grave.

The economic disparities are because your families and your communities are train wrecks.

Of course not, rubes like you have no power. You're the "name calling" level of racist

Of course not, rubes like you have no power. You're the "name calling" level of racist

Aw, look at that. YOu insulted me in order to avoid dealing with an unpleasant truth.

We are not the source of your issues.

You are.

f9d031e5ece3cef14379307bdb0293e61225f697833f4223c093a18c6a0d066a.jpg

Seems like the same people who cry about the PC police are the main ones who throw out the racist label out of context.

We learned it from you idiots.

You lefties have made it clear. There is NO situation where the race card is out of context. It can be applied anytime anywhere upon anyone.

It's always someone else's fault with Bucs.

Did you also learn how to cry about it then employ the shot you cry about with a straight face from others too?

Bucs cries about the overuse of the race card and to show his displeasure he does it too!

Come on, Liberals - This is a simple Question even YOU guys SHOULD be able to HONESTLY answer.

are you joking?? liberfools despise that word, "HONEST", it's like displaying a cross to a vampire, you can add "TRUTH" and "SINCERITY", you can bet on one thing, they will always say, that's not "FAIR". :up:

Liberal Lie DIES:

2016 presidential election candidate diversity:

GOP
Latino
African American
White

DNC
W H I T E

What party offers more racially diverse candidates in 2016?
A) GOP
B) DNC

Come on, Liberals - This is a simple Question even YOU guys SHOULD be able to HONESTLY answer.

Maybe the REAL question is, WILL you answer...honestly?!

Finally, a truly difficult question to ponder. Could you give me a couple hints or at least make it simpler to comprehend?

Wow, those fen pages were fun. Closed Caption finished last just as "dork" number three, one the Democrat ticket. Human Being clinched second, while Rustic trounced. Having said that, the Republicans have their work cut out in trouncing Frau Klinton SS, or Free Stuff. The "white folk" take their share of that also. Is that a racist remark? After all, whites are the minority now and that is one hell of a score.

Forum List

Back