Thanksgiving

So according to you there is only one god that is given thanks to and that god is of whose choosing exactly?
There are many gods but only one God Thanksgiving was created to give thanks to.

From that post, we can tell you are not a true Christian. There is only 1 "god", remember?

I have never claimed to be a Christian
Now their are many gods anything you worship is a god. but their is only one God.

No, it is a day to celebrate a successful harvest. Didn't you guys have the history of thanksgiving in middle school? And the Indians fed the dumbass starving pilgrims who couldn't figure out how to grow food. They weren't xtian.

Pretty sure I was taught what Thanksgiving was about in Kindergarten. I dont understand why he cant figure it out. With his ideology "Indians celebrated "God" as well." UUUmmm pretty sure they believed in animal spirits and what-not. They gave up their land. They gave up their beliefs too? Jesus Christ.. I mean, I like the guy but damn!

Thanksgiving is and was a day created to give thanks to God. That was it's purpose. Look up some of those historical documents.

again... god

there are a lot of gods to pick and choose from.....

So according to you there is only one god that is given thanks to and that god is of whose choosing exactly?
There are many gods but only one God Thanksgiving was created to give thanks to.

who knew... the pilgrims thought the Indians were gods!

Or am i mistaken it was the indieans who got them through the first winter and then taught them how to survive.

you know... the whole thing about giving them corn and planting it with a fish thing....
They weren't worshiping the Indians now were they?
"Wee ordaine that the day of our ships arrival at the place assigned for plantacon in the land of Virginia shall be yearly and perpetually kept holy as a day of thanksgiving to Almighty God."

The First Official Thanksgiving in America was in Virginia

Pretty sure I was taught what Thanksgiving was about in Kindergarten. I dont understand why he cant figure it out. With his ideology "Indians celebrated "God" as well." UUUmmm pretty sure they believed in animal spirits and what-not. They gave up their land. They gave up their beliefs too? Jesus Christ.. I mean, I like the guy but damn!

Thanksgiving is and was a day created to give thanks to God. That was it's purpose. Look up some of those historical documents.

again... god

there are a lot of gods to pick and choose from.....

People make wrong choices everyday just look at the last election.

Or am i mistaken it was the indieans who got them through the first winter and then taught them how to survive.

you know... the whole thing about giving them corn and planting it with a fish thing....
"Wee ordaine that the day of our ships arrival at the place assigned for plantacon in the land of Virginia shall be yearly and perpetually kept holy as a day of thanksgiving to Almighty God."

they were giving thanks by celebrating with the people who saved their lives....

I am also pretty darn sure they thanked the almighty god for a good shit too. Does that make shit a christian thing?

Wow I wander in here thinking maybe it would have devolved into a good recipe thread and I see it's just the same old Christian bashing thing.

Boring.

Wow I wander in here thinking maybe it would have devolved into a good recipe thread and I see it's just the same old Christian bashing thing.

Boring.

so far we have talked about pie, turkey, prime rip, corn and fish... does that count?

and if i am not mistaken.... its an atheist bashing thread.

:lmao:

they were giving thanks by celebrating with the people who saved their lives....

I am also pretty darn sure they thanked the almighty god for a good shit too. Does that make shit a christian thing?

they were giving thanks by celebrating with the people who saved their lives
Actually NO
i'LL ASK YOU WHERE IS THE PILGRIMS PRAYER GIVING THANKS TO THE Indian IF THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT TO GO?

Last edited:

Actually NO

they weren't giving thanks for their lives being saved and lasting through the winder and celebrating with the people who saved them?

I'm going to be on an island on Thanksgiving eating conch or grouper.

Does that make me a heathen?

Actually NO
i'LL ASK YOU WHERE IS THE PILGRIMS PRAYER GIVING THANKS TO THE Indian IF THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT TO GO?

how ungrateful and rude those ass hole pilgrims were! Not to thank the people who saved them and taught them how to survive.....i am appealed in their lack of social graces.

Forum List

Back