Thanksgiving

I can't believe anyone would want to argue over Thanksgiving!

LittleReb, don't make me start throwing pies! :lol:

pie%20in%20face%20throwing.jpg

Who the fuck are you the shit I flushed down the toilet?

Well, Happy Thanksgiving to you too! :eusa_clap:

According to Hesham A. Hassaballa, a Pulmonary/Critical Care physician, "Thanksgiving
is an American cultural tradition that is wholly consistent with Islamic principles. Typically, American Muslims (including my family) get together with their families and have dinner together on Thanksgiving, usually because everyone has a day off on Thanksgiving, and so it is convenient and natural for families to come together."

Mr. Hassaballa also muses about his experience with vegetable pizza in the following article... Muslims celebrate Thanksgiving

Beyond that, in November 1621, after the Pilgrims’ first corn harvest proved successful, Governor William Bradford organized a celebratory feast and invited a group of the fledgling colony’s Native American allies, including the Wampanoag chief Massasoit. Now remembered as American’s “first Thanksgiving”.

Thanksgiving

Pulmonary/Critical Care physician
Educated people can also be stupid but keep swinging\\\\\\\\\

Hassaballa that's sounds like a Muslim? The religion whose creator was a pedophile

So according to you there is only one god that is given thanks to and that god is of whose choosing exactly?

So Atheist are you going to be hypocritical or are you going to work on Thanksgiving and not take that holiday pay?

According to Hesham A. Hassaballa, a Pulmonary/Critical Care physician, "Thanksgiving
is an American cultural tradition that is wholly consistent with Islamic principles. Typically, American Muslims (including my family) get together with their families and have dinner together on Thanksgiving, usually because everyone has a day off on Thanksgiving, and so it is convenient and natural for families to come together."

Mr. Hassaballa also muses about his experience with vegetable pizza in the following article... Muslims celebrate Thanksgiving

Beyond that, in November 1621, after the Pilgrims’ first corn harvest proved successful, Governor William Bradford organized a celebratory feast and invited a group of the fledgling colony’s Native American allies, including the Wampanoag chief Massasoit. Now remembered as American’s “first Thanksgiving”.

Thanksgiving

Pulmonary/Critical Care physician

Hassaballa that's sounds like a Muslim? The religion whose creator was a pedophile

So according to you there is only one god that is given thanks to and that god is of whose choosing exactly?
There are many gods but only one God Thanksgiving was created to give thanks to.

It was a day that was created to give thanks to God. That was it's purpose.

No, it is a day to celebrate a successful harvest. Didn't you guys have the history of thanksgiving in middle school? And the Indians fed the dumbass starving pilgrims who couldn't figure out how to grow food. They weren't xtian.

Pretty sure I was taught what Thanksgiving was about in Kindergarten. I dont understand why he cant figure it out. With his ideology "Indians celebrated "God" as well." UUUmmm pretty sure they believed in animal spirits and what-not. They gave up their land. They gave up their beliefs too? Jesus Christ.. I mean, I like the guy but damn!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
It was a day that was created to give thanks to God. That was it's purpose.

No, it is a day to celebrate a successful harvest. Didn't you guys have the history of thanksgiving in middle school? And the Indians fed the dumbass starving pilgrims who couldn't figure out how to grow food. They weren't xtian.

Pretty sure I was taught what Thanksgiving was about in Kindergarten. I dont understand why he cant figure it out. With his ideology "Indians celebrated "God" as well." UUUmmm pretty sure they believed in animal spirits and what-not. They gave up their land. They gave up their beliefs too? Jesus Christ.. I mean, I like the guy but damn!

Thanksgiving is and was a day created to give thanks to God. That was it's purpose. Look up some of those historical documents.

OK atheist put your money where your belief is. on thanksgiving day do not take off that Christian holiday with pay. After all Thanksgiving is giving thanks that thing you ridicule christian's about.

It isn't a christian holiday and although I believe in celebrating that particular holiday, I have worked it many ttimes. I have worked every holiday at one time or another due to any number of deadlines at work.

Corporations aren't christians, they're atheists.

OK atheist put your money where your belief is. on thanksgiving day do not take off that Christian holiday with pay. After all Thanksgiving is giving thanks that thing you ridicule christian's about.

It isn't a christian holiday and although I believe in celebrating that particular holiday, I have worked it many ttimes. I have worked every holiday at one time or another due to any number of deadlines at work.

Corporations aren't christians, they're atheists.

You can keep saying that but historical records disagree with you.

So Atheist are you going to be hypocritical or are you going to work on Thanksgiving and not take that holiday pay?

Leave it to Rebtard to consider celebrating Thanksgiving somehow hypocritical. :lol:

2012 Federal Holidays

87b12dc2f0780507d24be948c65c4667.jpg

Atheists who use US currency must be hypocrites too! :rolleyes:

Continental Congress Thanksgiving Proclamation
By the United States in Congress Assembled, 1782
It being the indispensable duty of all Nations, not only to offer up their supplications to ALMIGHTY GOD, the giver of all good, for his gracious assistance in a time of distress, but also in a solemn and public manner to give him praise for his goodness in general, and especially for great and signal interpositions of his providence in their behalf.
Continental Congress Thanksgiving Proclamation

There are many gods but only one God Thanksgiving was created to give thanks to.

From that post, we can tell you are not a true Christian. There is only 1 "god", remember?

who knew... the pilgrims thought the Indians were gods!

Or am i mistaken it was the indieans who got them through the first winter and then taught them how to survive.

you know... the whole thing about giving them corn and planting it with a fish thing....

Forum List

Back