Thanks Obuma!..Health Premiums Have Climbed $4,865 Since Obama Promised to Cut Them $2,500

So, you are down to talking about "approved words"...

If by "approved words" you mean "words that make sense," you're correct.
I'll call it whatever I want to...

That's the second time you've said that. Please see my response to the first time.
Good...

Then discuss the post or concede the point...

Deflection counts as a loss.

Simple fact is they can't argue the OP and as with all 2 digit IQ'd liberals they must OCD on the littlest bullshit that means nothing in the discussion, OCDPogo is infamous for this and apparently this new :ahole-1: is also!.... I think it might be a DNC talking points memo under the title "When they beat the shit out of you, find something insignificant to deflect with"..... who can argue this, if it isn't spelling or something else unobserved, that last "DELUSIONAL:" is always justified!

1979581_10152340220445520_621312311_n.jpg
Yeah, I can tell...

When I started asking serious questions, the Idiot wanted to run on for pages about how I had to call the law by it's proper name...

And the damn fool kept calling it by the wrong one himself!!!

I can see why Libs need welfare.... They're too dim to screw in a light bulb...

Simple fact is...

...there's no such thing as "Obozocare." Maybe you can 'splain that to Obiwan.

Is there a LAW about calling something a funny name...

As I said numerous times upthread, of course not. But there's also no law that says I need to accept the term in the context of discussion.

Next?
Then get the fuck out of the conversation! You expect others to listen to a delusional subversive without throwing verbal rocks at him? ...You're new, you'll learn!

If by "approved words" you mean "words that make sense," you're correct.
I'll call it whatever I want to...

That's the second time you've said that. Please see my response to the first time.
Good...

Then discuss the post or concede the point...

Deflection counts as a loss.

Simple fact is they can't argue the OP and as with all 2 digit IQ'd liberals they must OCD on the littlest bullshit that means nothing in the discussion, OCDPogo is infamous for this and apparently this new :ahole-1: is also!.... I think it might be a DNC talking points memo under the title "When they beat the shit out of you, find something insignificant to deflect with"..... who can argue this, if it isn't spelling or something else unobserved, that last "DELUSIONAL:" is always justified!

1979581_10152340220445520_621312311_n.jpg
Yeah, I can tell...

When I started asking serious questions, the Idiot wanted to run on for pages about how I had to call the law by it's proper name...

And the damn fool kept calling it by the wrong one himself!!!

I can see why Libs need welfare.... They're too dim to screw in a light bulb...

He sounds like a OCDPogo SOCK... I wouldn't bet against it!

Simple fact is...

...there's no such thing as "Obozocare." Maybe you can 'splain that to Obiwan.

Is there a LAW about calling something a funny name...

As I said numerous times upthread, of course not. But there's also no law that says I need to accept the term in the context of discussion.

Next?
Then you concede the point...

Thank you for your concession...

Now run home to Mommy, and watch for traffic crossing the street.

Then get the fuck out of the conversation!

Or you'll do what?

You expect others to listen to a delusional subversive...

He's certainly delusional if he keeps clinging to his "special word," but he's hardly subversive, just rather silly.
No, if you refuse to discuss the content of the post in question, you concede the point...

You don't get points for acting childish, either...

Thank you for your concession.

No, if you refuse to discuss the content of the post in question, you concede the point...

Again, I'm not disputing the fact that you're using an imaginary word. Now, Shakespeare allegedly contributed over 700 neologisms to the English language; you're only insisting on one. However, you're misapplying it, and I wonder why you're so afraid to use the correct terminology for the legislation in question. I can only surmise you're reluctant to talk about it.

So I'll say it yet again: When you're ready to discuss the PPACA, let me know.

Until then, you and Vigilante can stand in the schoolyard giggling behind your hands like a couple of third-graders. Have fun!

Again, I'm not disputing the fact that you're using an imaginary word. Now, Shakespeare allegedly contributed over 700 neologisms to the English language; you're only insisting on one. However, you're misapplying it, and I wonder why you're so afraid to use the correct terminology for the legislation in question. I can only surmise you're reluctant to talk about it.

So I'll say it yet again: When you're ready to discuss the PPACA, let me know.

Until then, you and Vigilante can stand in the schoolyard giggling behind your hands like a couple of third-graders. Have fun!
Discuss the topic and my post...

You can't???

You lose...

Watch out Obi... we have an INTERNET TOUGH GUY HERE!

Yeah, yanno, that "Get out of the conversation!" thing is what gave you away.
If you don't want to read what someone wrote, get the fuck out of the conversation, and if your MENTALLY DEFECTIVE enough to make something out of sarcasm, and humor, you need to go to the Underwater Basket Forum! I've stated it many time, Commie/subversive/DemocRATs were born without the SATIRE gene!

Forum List

Back