Thanks Obuma!..Health Premiums Have Climbed $4,865 Since Obama Promised to Cut Them $2,500

Why don't you address the original post???

There is no such post as you describe.

Let me ask you something: Does that technique work for you IRL? You insult someone and then expect a civil answer? What's your success rate?

That said, if you can't be bothered to reiterate the question, I see no reason to answer it.

Ask the question here, without the name-calling. Try.

Obi was correct..It's ObozoCare the clown!

Awww, INTERNET TOUGH GUY makes a convincing counter-argument.

Then I can say OBI WON!!!! Now that's FUNNY... did you understand that?

Yes, that is actually funny.

BUT did you understand it?

Obviously. Do you frequently find something funny when you don't understand it?

I don't believe you do, explain it to me!

Awww, INTERNET TOUGH GUY makes a convincing counter-argument.

Why? Because you're being civil for a few moments?

It's a pun. Obiwan = Obi Won.

I'm sure you have lots more.

Why don't you address the original post???

There is no such post as you describe.

Let me ask you something: Does that technique work for you IRL? You insult someone and then expect a civil answer? What's your success rate?

That said, if you can't be bothered to reiterate the question, I see no reason to answer it.

Ask the question here, without the name-calling. Try.
The original posts are on the first two pages, where I asked you to give evidence to counter the contents of the videos...

You spent three pages acting a fool, because you could not refute them...

Thank you for your concession.

The original posts are on the first two pages, where I asked you to give evidence to counter the contents of the videos...

You also claimed I "went full retard." As this is not the case, there is no such post.

Do you know how many times you've used the word "concession" in this thread?

And, again, how often do you get answers IRL by calling people names?

Look, it's Friday, and I have plans for the evening, so either state your case in your next post or I will assume you're conceding that you're incapable of doing so. And, go...

You also claimed I "went full retard." As this is not the case, there is no such post.

Do you know how many times you've used the word "concession" in this thread?

And, again, how often do you get answers IRL by calling people names?

Look, it's Friday, and I have plans for the evening, so either state your case in your next post or I will assume you're conceding that you're incapable of doing so. And, go...
Refute the posts or concede...

And if you go out tonight, don't forget to carry rubbers. Morons shouldn't breed.

Why? Because you're being civil for a few moments?

It's a pun. Obiwan = Obi Won.

I'm sure you have lots more.

Why? Simply showing what a fucking HYPOCRITE you are demanding Obi do exactly the same shit for you, and he did! Thanks for playing!

...demanding Obi...

...stop talking baby-talk? In this forum? Yeah, what was I thinking.

Anyway, I dispute the term "demanding." He's free to play the fool, as I've said numerous times. But I'm not obligated to treat him as anything other than a fool, even when you demand it.

If by "approved words" you mean "words that make sense," you're correct.
I'll call it whatever I want to...

That's the second time you've said that. Please see my response to the first time.
Good...

Then discuss the post or concede the point...

Deflection counts as a loss.

Simple fact is they can't argue the OP and as with all 2 digit IQ'd liberals they must OCD on the littlest bullshit that means nothing in the discussion, OCDPogo is infamous for this and apparently this new :ahole-1: is also!.... I think it might be a DNC talking points memo under the title "When they beat the shit out of you, find something insignificant to deflect with"..... who can argue this, if it isn't spelling or something else unobserved, that last "DELUSIONAL:" is always justified!

1979581_10152340220445520_621312311_n.jpg
Yeah, I can tell...

When I started asking serious questions, the Idiot wanted to run on for pages about how I had to call the law by it's proper name...

And the damn fool kept calling it by the wrong one himself!!!

I can see why Libs need welfare.... They're too dim to screw in a light bulb...

Have you seen your costs go down 2,500 ?

I sure have not.

...demanding Obi...

...stop talking baby-talk? In this forum? Yeah, what was I thinking.

Anyway, I dispute the term "demanding." He's free to play the fool, as I've said numerous times. But I'm not obligated to treat him as anything other than a fool, even when you demand it.

I demand nothing from you, I enjoy your entertainment value!

I'll call it whatever I want to...

That's the second time you've said that. Please see my response to the first time.
Good...

Then discuss the post or concede the point...

Deflection counts as a loss.

Simple fact is they can't argue the OP and as with all 2 digit IQ'd liberals they must OCD on the littlest bullshit that means nothing in the discussion, OCDPogo is infamous for this and apparently this new :ahole-1: is also!.... I think it might be a DNC talking points memo under the title "When they beat the shit out of you, find something insignificant to deflect with"..... who can argue this, if it isn't spelling or something else unobserved, that last "DELUSIONAL:" is always justified!

1979581_10152340220445520_621312311_n.jpg
Yeah, I can tell...

When I started asking serious questions, the Idiot wanted to run on for pages about how I had to call the law by it's proper name...

And the damn fool kept calling it by the wrong one himself!!!

I can see why Libs need welfare.... They're too dim to screw in a light bulb...

Have you seen your costs go down 2,500 ?

I sure have not.
Mine went up, and the deductables went through the roof...

Forum List

Back