Thanks for Believing in Harbaugh U of M

There is not a single bowl game played in any SEC stadium. They are also not officiated by SEC crews. Your eyes must be brown because you are so full of shit!

BTW, dumbass, if it was 20 degrees it would NOT be raining!

Even the regular season games have neutral crews. The game between Washington (PAC-12) and Auburn (SEC) last Saturday had a Big 10 officiating crew.

Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one, asshole. You and I both know you're mentally ill and have no idea what you're saying....ask the nurse to up the thorazine doseage while you can still press the button.

There is not a single bowl game played in any SEC stadium. They are also not officiated by SEC crews. Your eyes must be brown because you are so full of shit!

Even the regular season games have neutral crews. The game between Washington (PAC-12) and Auburn (SEC) last Saturday had a Big 10 officiating crew.

Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one, asshole. You and I both know you're mentally ill and have no idea what you're saying....ask the nurse to up the thorazine doseage while you can still press the button.

Your opinions have no basis in reality. That makes you a dumbass Michigan fan who like the team, just had your ass handed to you.

Not a good start for Harbaugh, his predecessor had a better record and was fired. Losing to Notre Dame, Ohio St. and Michigan St. all the time does not help his case.

WRONG...Hoke was 31-20, Harbaugh 28-12 and Hoke never had the QB injuries Harbaugh has had. Oh, and BTW, send your creampuffs up to play in 30 degree weather with rain and wind and see what they do....what a fucking joke the SEC is.

Yeah, you best check out the national championship totals since about 2000. How many non-SEC teams have won?

Oh? and maybe you should check out where the bowl games are played.....in SEC stadiums with mostly SEC refs (bought and paid for). Let's play for a Championship in Michigan Stadium (the biggest in college football) one year when it's 20 degrees and raining.

Don't muddy the water with facts. He has played and watched way more football than we have. lol

What the Admiral posted is not opinion. Those are called facts.

Not a good start for Harbaugh, his predecessor had a better record and was fired. Losing to Notre Dame, Ohio St. and Michigan St. all the time does not help his case.

WRONG...Hoke was 31-20, Harbaugh 28-12 and Hoke never had the QB injuries Harbaugh has had. Oh, and BTW, send your creampuffs up to play in 30 degree weather with rain and wind and see what they do....what a fucking joke the SEC is.

Yeah, you best check out the national championship totals since about 2000. How many non-SEC teams have won?

Oh? and maybe you should check out where the bowl games are played.....in SEC stadiums with mostly SEC refs (bought and paid for). Let's play for a Championship in Michigan Stadium (the biggest in college football) one year when it's 20 degrees and raining.

Don't muddy the water with facts. He has played and watched way more football than we have. lol

I was a coach for 7 years. Let him try to top that!

LMAO! You claim to be an Alabama fan yet never refuted what I said about where the Bowl games were played you fucking simpleton. It took a senile old bed-pan jockey who thinks he's an Admiral to catch me in my prank....Joe Friday is as dumb as you are...some "fans" you are. I don't know if Saban cheats or pays off his players....couldn't care less but it was fun watching you pussies jump around like I set your shoes on fire.
lol.gif

Last edited:
Saban wins because he is relentless. Because he demands perfection. How many coaches go ballistic when a player screws up in a game that is already in the bag? How many coaches continue to win after star player after star player leaves? When assistant after assistant leaves for other jobs? The Process is real. And it wins championships.

LMAO! You claim to be an Alabama fan yet never refuted what I said about where the Bowl games were played you fucking simpleton. It took a senile old bed-pan jockey who thinks he's an Admiral to catch me in my prank....Joe Friday is as dumb as you are...some "fans" you are. I don't know if Saban cheats or pays off his players....couldn't care less but it was fun watching you pussies jump around like I set your shoes on fire.
lol.gif

Riiiight, it was a prank. lol

lol.gif

Of course you don't know if Saban cheats. He doesn't.

But your reasoning for making the claim is because Saban wins and wins championships. So, at least, it is plain why you didn't accuse Harbaugh of cheating.

Notre Dame will beat a lot of teams this year and so will Michigan, but ND will lose a game, and so has Michigan, and so will Alabama, that Ohio school, Auburn and most every other team. Harbaugh is a tremendous coach, recruits well, and represents UofM well...he was a major get for the Wolverines and will eventually win a national championship with BLUE. You sniveling weasels can say what you will about him....who cares?

Notre Dame will beat a lot of teams this year and so will Michigan, but ND will lose a game, and so has Michigan, and so will Alabama, that Ohio school, Auburn and most every other team. Harbaugh is a tremendous coach, recruits well, and represents UofM well...he was a major get for the Wolverines and will eventually win a national championship with BLUE. You sniveling weasels can say what you will about him....who cares?

Predicting one loss for everyone is not much of a prediction. I doubt he stays long enough to win a championship.

Predicting one loss for everyone is not much of a prediction. I doubt he stays long enough to win a championship.

You don't know your ass from up, loser and you ain't half the man Harbaugh or I am, so STFU.

You don't know your ass from up, loser and you ain't half the man Harbaugh or I am, so STFU.

I know plenty. And I don’t make shit up to sound tough, like you do.

I am man enough that you don’t want to try me in real life. Stick to the internet. The worst that happens here is that we laugh at you.

[

I am man enough that you don’t want to try me in real life. Stick to the internet. The worst that happens here is that we laugh at you.

You'd be the quickest work I've had in years, punk...and we both know it. You're nothing but a jock-sniffing joke who thinks by associating himself with a COLLEGE football team makes him more than what he is....a joke.

[

You'd be the quickest work I've had in years, punk...and we both know it.

Another internet badass. What a surprise.

You’ve spent most of your posts in this thread just making shit up. I guess consistency is worth something.

You’ve spent most of your posts in this thread just making shit up. I guess consistency is worth something.

No, I spent this thread pranking your dumb ass, fool and you're too fucking stupid to have caught on. You're playing the "badass", boy...and failing at it too....so just STFU.

No, I spent this thread pranking your dumb ass, fool and you're too fucking stupid to have caught on. You're playing the "badass", boy...and failing at it too....so just STFU.

Riiight. Still claiming it was a joke? Well, it WAS a joke. But not one you intended.

I am not trying to be a badass. I know who I am. You are the one making bullshit claims.

And, in case you haven’t noticed, I post when I want and what I want. So save your STFU for someone who will listen to you.

Forum List

Back