Thanks for Believing in Harbaugh U of M

Michigan 49, Western Michigan 3.

michigan_wolverines_go_blue_logo_flag_82541sma.jpg

Where is that high school located?

Well north of LA Lafayette, moron....

Now see, why be a dick? This is a sports forum. People talk smack. You came in with the "Go Blue Go" when your team is playing a cupcake. Every team plays cupcakes. But don't be an asshole when someone makes a joke about who you played. Bama played Arkansas State. It was a cupcake game. Deal with it without being a prick.

Where are the Harbaugh fans now? A couple of years ago, one Michigan fan was spouting "Watch out Saban, there is a new sheriff in town" and talking trash about how many national titles Harbough would win. He is 9-9 in his last 18 games.

But the most telling stat is comparing him to Brady Hoke. In his first 40 games, Hoke was 27-13, and he got fired. Harbaugh is 28-12 in his first 40 games and people are still cheering him for being such a great coach. He has a 1-6 record against top 10 opponents. He is 0-3 against Urban Meyer and 1-2 against Michigan State. I keep hearing that Harbaugh is one of the all-time great coaches. When does he start winning like one?
Where are the Harbaugh fans now? A couple of years ago, one Michigan fan was spouting "Watch out Saban, there is a new sheriff in town" and talking trash about how many national titles Harbough would win. He is 9-9 in his last 18 games.

But the most telling stat is comparing him to Brady Hoke. In his first 40 games, Hoke was 27-13, and he got fired. Harbaugh is 28-12 in his first 40 games and people are still cheering him for being such a great coach. He has a 1-6 record against top 10 opponents. He is 0-3 against Urban Meyer and 1-2 against Michigan State. I keep hearing that Harbaugh is one of the all-time great coaches. When does he start winning like one?
Harbaugh became a pussy when he allowed the players at SF to run him off the stage.

If your the head coach, be the fucking head coach. Or go coach a losing College program.

My two shekels.

Now see, why be a dick? This is a sports forum. People talk smack. You came in with the "Go Blue Go" when your team is playing a cupcake. Every team plays cupcakes. But don't be an asshole when someone makes a joke about who you played. Bama played Arkansas State. It was a cupcake game. Deal with it without being a prick.

Stick your advice where the sun don't shine, boy. You try to degrade Harbaugh because you got a crush on Nick Saban....a very peculiar, homosexual crush and nobody better say Harbaugh is his superior or you attack like the frantic groupie you are. You breathlessly announced he'd gotten a contract extension back in July....I mean what kind of man does that? I punked your black ass for two days and the senile old toad who believes he's an "admiral" had to jump in to save you....fucking hilarious. Understand this, we're just getting started here...the first game Saban loses this year, I'll be on you like stink on shit...count on it.

Stick your advice where the sun don't shine, boy. You try to degrade Harbaugh because you got a crush on Nick Saban....a very peculiar, homosexual crush and nobody better say Harbaugh is his superior or you attack like the frantic groupie you are. You breathlessly announced he'd gotten a contract extension back in July....I mean what kind of man does that? I punked your black ass for two days and the senile old toad who believes he's an "admiral" had to jump in to save you....fucking hilarious. Understand this, we're just getting started here...the first game Saban loses this year, I'll be on you like stink on shit...count on it.

Oh please, you punked me like I am black. I am white and you did squat.

Yeah, I am a big fan of Nick Saban. Greatest college football coach there is. You want to talk shit if Alabama loses? Cool. Get in line.

But remember, since Harbaugh got to Michigan, he is 29-12. He hasn't won a national championship. He hasn't won a Big10 championship. He hasn't even won his division. During that same time period, Saban is 41-3, has won 2 National Championships, 2 SEC Championships, 2 SEC West Championships and an SEC West co-championship. Harbaugh won 1 bowl game and lost 2 bowl games. Saban won 5 bowl games and lost 1.

Harbaughs biggest rivals are Michigan State and Ohio State. He is 1-5 against them in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 seasons. Sabans biggest rivals are auburn & LSU. Saban is 5-1 against them in the 2015, 2016, and 2017 seasons.

Harbaugh hasn't done much at all. Saban has continued to roll on the biggest dynasty college football has seen.

And I probably wouldn't have thrown as much shade your way, if you hadn't spouted that "Look out Saban, there is a new sheriff in town" nonsense. And then dogged him so much.

Yeah, Bama may lose a game. I have no problem owning it. You, on the other hand, want to whine like a bitch. And that homoerotic bullshit? Sounds like you projecting to me.

And just FYI, nobody is saying Harbaugh is superior to Saban. Nobody.

And another FYI, I post about Harbaugh because his fans rave about how great he is and what he will do. But he hasn't done any of it. I find that sort of blind allegiance to be worthy of ridicule.

BLUE 45....SMU 20 :fu:

Michigan is finally looking like the team we have been hearing will come out.

They are looking like the best in the conference. Maybe the playoffs are on the horizon.

Naah! Ohio State will recover and give them a smackdown.

No, Michigan will not only beat Ohio State, they will embarrass them

Then we can anticipate Michigan showing their arse like they did at Michigan State by disrespecting their logo on the 50 yard line by trying to tear it up before the game, because they are all a bunch of classless thugs.

Can't wait to see Alabama disembowel that team up North

They are looking like the best in the conference. Maybe the playoffs are on the horizon.

Then we can anticipate Michigan showing their arse like they did at Michigan State by disrespecting their logo on the 50 yard line by trying to tear it up before the game, because they are all a bunch of classless thugs.

I'm a tough talker for sure. But in actuality I hold very little personal animus toward anyone.

Except the University of Michigan. Let's just put it this way. We didn't pull any punches from the start. From the time our children were wee babies, with pacifiers in their mouth, we would say to them, "And where are you NEVER going to school?"

To which they would answer, "Michigan".

Listen, we're not PC parents. We will brainwash if necessary.

I'm a tough talker for sure. But in actuality I hold very little personal animus toward anyone.

Except the University of Michigan. Let's just put it this way. We didn't pull any punches from the start. From the time our children were wee babies, with pacifiers in their mouth, we would say to them, "And where are you NEVER going to school?"

I despise Penn State even more after what they did to those kids.

They should not even have a team, which is part of why I hate the Big Ten and the NCAA as well.

Shrug, all people care about is money.

When my daughter was in middle school, she seriously wanted to be a veterinarian. Living in Tuscaloosa, auburn was the most hated school we knew. But it is one of the best schools for veterinary medicine. Luckily she changed her mind before she graduated.

I wouldn't count OSU gone just yet.

Last year they were embarrassed by Iowa by a margin of 31 points. The Buckeyes then beat #13 Michigan State, #3 Wisconsin, and #8 USC.

Same old story different year.

No road win against a ranked team since 2006.

An offensive line that can't help the run game.

Lots of years left on the coach's contract.

:auiqs.jpg:
That's because they have a lot in common with marijuana. They both get smoked in bowls.

Last year they were embarrassed by Iowa by a margin of 31 points. The Buckeyes then beat #13 Michigan State, #3 Wisconsin, and #8 USC.

No, not the same vibe.

I was railing against them long before the Purdue fiasco and told people they may lose. They just laughed at me.

No, this team was trending down for some time and, as I said, I can't remember an Ohio State team that had zero running ability.

Then Bosa abandoned the sinking ship along with their trash secondary.

No, it's officially over.

Tell you what, you watch the games for me.

No, not the same vibe.

I was railing against them long before the Purdue fiasco and told people they may lose. They just laughed at me.

No, this team was trending down for some time and, as I said, I can't remember an Ohio State team that had zero running ability.

I will watch clips, but probably not a whole game. This time of year has a lot going on. I'll watch my Crimson Tide every week, but the rest just get limited time & attention.

No, not the same vibe.

I will watch clips, but probably not a whole game. This time of year has a lot going on. I'll watch my Crimson Tide every week, but the rest just get limited time & attention.

No worries, they will have enough viewers.

I just don't like wasting my time is all.

I've got plenty of other things that can occupy my time.

Who knows, if they keep it up I may just divorce myself entirely from college football.

Same old story different year.

No road win against a ranked team since 2006.

An offensive line that can't help the run game.

Lots of years left on the coach's contract.

:auiqs.jpg:
Only one loss. I said before nothing to be ashamed of but nothing to brag about either.

I hate Ohio State. But I know Michigan fans who hate MSU and visa versa. I love both Michigan schools. I slightly prefer MSU but love them both.

I don’t get osu. It’s the only thing good in Ohio. Why do kids go there? They must be a lot of home grown big mother fucking lineman.

No, not the same vibe.

So much for it being “officially over”. There was a smack down. But not the way you thought it would happen.

Forum List

Back