Thanks for Believing in Harbaugh U of M

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
Same old story different year.

No road win against a ranked team since 2006.

An offensive line that can't help the run game.

Lots of years left on the coach's contract.

:auiqs.jpg:

:D

cf49307c4eb8a5ced7e447e87cd37dec--go-irish-irish-art.jpg

All preseason we heard that the defense would be a wall, and that they finally had a great QB. You are absolutely right. Same story.

But so many are still singing the praises of Harbaugh.

Where are the Harbaugh fans now? A couple of years ago, one Michigan fan was spouting "Watch out Saban, there is a new sheriff in town" and talking trash about how many national titles Harbough would win. He is 9-9 in his last 18 games.

But the most telling stat is comparing him to Brady Hoke. In his first 40 games, Hoke was 27-13, and he got fired. Harbaugh is 28-12 in his first 40 games and people are still cheering him for being such a great coach. He has a 1-6 record against top 10 opponents. He is 0-3 against Urban Meyer and 1-2 against Michigan State. I keep hearing that Harbaugh is one of the all-time great coaches. When does he start winning like one?

Where are the Harbaugh fans now? A couple of years ago, one Michigan fan was spouting "Watch out Saban, there is a new sheriff in town" and talking trash about how many national titles Harbough would win. He is 9-9 in his last 18 games.

But the most telling stat is comparing him to Brady Hoke. In his first 40 games, Hoke was 27-13, and he got fired. Harbaugh is 28-12 in his first 40 games and people are still cheering him for being such a great coach. He has a 1-6 record against top 10 opponents. He is 0-3 against Urban Meyer and 1-2 against Michigan State. I keep hearing that Harbaugh is one of the all-time great coaches. When does he start winning like one?

That would be me ya front-running jock sniffer. Saban simply pays better than most college programs and when he finally gets caught at it, you can kiss those championship trophies goodbye. You're like a Yankee fan all smug and thinking you're part of something you're not part of. The Yanks have double the payroll of all but a couple MLB teams...their TV contract alone pays their player salaries. I've played and watched more football than you have, for longer than you have, and will tell your sorry ass that Saban ain't a great coach. His play-calling is ordinary, his defensive schemes are common, and his clock management isn't anything special. He simply recruits the best athletes in the dirty south with more more money, hookers, and cocaine than the other schools. Somebody should check the visitors' locker room for microphones and his press box for stealing signals on the visitor's sidelines. If you know what you're looking for, and you don't, you'll see Alabama always seems to stack their defense against the play the other team has called. That makes the opposing QB have to audible on almost every down and with crowd noise and other factors, their defense prevails. Once Saban is found out and Alabama is brought to heel, you'll disappear from here like other front-runner jock sniffers have over the years.

That would be me ya front-running jock sniffer. Saban simply pays better than most college programs and when he finally gets caught at it, you can kiss those championship trophies goodbye. You're like a Yankee fan all smug and thinking you're part of something you're not part of. The Yanks have double the payroll of all but a couple MLB teams...their TV contract alone pays their player salaries. I've played and watched more football than you have, for longer than you have, and will tell your sorry ass that Saban ain't a great coach. His play-calling is ordinary, his defensive schemes are common, and his clock management isn't anything special. He simply recruits the best athletes in the dirty south with more more money, hookers, and cocaine than the other schools. Somebody should check the visitors' locker room for microphones and his press box for stealing signals on the visitor's sidelines. If you know what you're looking for, and you don't, you'll see Alabama always seems to stack their defense against the play the other team has called. That makes the opposing QB have to audible on almost every down and with crowd noise and other factors, their defense prevails. Once Saban is found out and Alabama is brought to heel, you'll disappear from here like other front-runner jock sniffers have over the years.

LMAO!! Too funny!!

Just like the rest of the haters, you want to call it cheating because losing as many as you do can't be your fault.

No, Saban doesn't pay the players. One of the ones who couldn't cut it and left would have rolled over. And he recruits all over the U.S., not just in the south.

Saban's coaching isn't anything special? Well, that will be your little secret, won't it. As for his play calling, if you watched so much football and knew so much, you'd know he doesn't call the plays. He might tell the OC to do something on occasion. But mostly not. That is why the offenses look different with different coordinators. His defensive schemes are not ordinary. He needs intelligent players out there to adjust the defenses to what they see from the offense. There is no one stealing the opposing team's signals. Just top level athletes who have been taught the game.

What was it Harbaugh said recently? That the NFL is hard for new players? Saban's players come back and tell him it is easy, after playing at Alabama.

I'm not going anywhere, junior. But, for Michigan's sake, you better hope Harbaugh is. But keep going with all the name-calling and baseless accusations. I know that is all you have.

Stop it! Just stop it!

Harbaugh is doing an excellent job with that team up north.

In fact, I write him support letters about every week.

Go Bucks!!

Just a couple of points while you disappear to lick your wounds and mail more love letters to Harbaugh.

You tried to make 3 points.

#1 - Saban pays players. That won't fly because there have been several former players who came out bitching about Saban's methods. If there has been pay, they would have used it. So would other coaches. Players go to Alabama because it is the best path to the NFL.

#2 - Saban cheats by bugging the opposing teams lockerroom. Then how does Saban win so many away games? If his coaching is so mediocre, why do his teams win so many games in their opponent's stadiums or at neutral sites?

#3 - Saban is ordinary, at best. If that were the case, why do so many schools come looking for Saban assistant coaches and coordinators when they need a head coach?

Saban wins because he is relentless. Because he demands perfection. How many coaches go ballistic when a player screws up in a game that is already in the bag? How many coaches continue to win after star player after star player leaves? When assistant after assistant leaves for other jobs? The Process is real. And it wins championships.

Stop it! Just stop it!

Go Bucks!!

The Buckeye fans are loving it.

LOL! That is one of the funniest butt hurt posts I have read in a long time, thanks for the laugh!

Not a good start for Harbaugh, his predecessor had a better record and was fired. Losing to Notre Dame, Ohio St. and Michigan St. all the time does not help his case.

LOL! That is one of the funniest butt hurt posts I have read in a long time, thanks for the laugh!

Wrong as usual, weirdo....just the facts like Joe Friday. Envying Michigan, the winningest team in college football history, ain't anything special....pissants like you and the coon been at it for years.

Wrong as usual, weirdo....just the facts like Joe Friday. Envying Michigan, the winningest team in college football history, ain't anything special....pissants like you and the coon been at it for years.

22 Alabama football titles to Michigan's 16, I'll take the championships and you can have the wins. Of course you also have Harbaugh, he is an impressive 9-9 over the last 18 games and Alabama won another championship. You keep Mr .500 and I'll keep Alabama and all the national titles.

Just a couple of points while you disappear to lick your wounds and mail more love letters to Harbaugh.

#1 - Saban pays players. That won't fly because there have been several former players who came out bitching about Saban's methods. If there has been pay, they would have used it. So would other coaches. Players go to Alabama because it is the best path to the NFL.

#2 - Saban cheats by bugging the opposing teams lockerroom. Then how does Saban win so many away games? If his coaching is so mediocre, why do his teams win so many games in their opponent's stadiums or at neutral sites?

#3 - Saban is ordinary, at best. If that were the case, why do so many schools come looking for Saban assistant coaches and coordinators when they need a head coach?

Saban wins because he is relentless. Because he demands perfection. How many coaches go ballistic when a player screws up in a game that is already in the bag? How many coaches continue to win after star player after star player leaves? When assistant after assistant leaves for other jobs? The Process is real. And it wins championships.

"disappear"? Why would I do that? You ain't shit, boy and you know it....in fact your outbursts prove I struck several nerves. Saban is a punk from Kent State....Harbaugh played 13 years in the NFL, Saban never got a whiff of pro ball. Everybody knows Saban is cheating but he's good at it...that's his claim to fame....paying players more than anybody in the SEC....how many of his porch monkeys ever graduate? When Harbaugh went down into his back yard to recruit he screamed like the little bitch he is....and lost that fight too. Sheeeeit.....I bet you got a poster of that sissy on your bedroom wall. LMAO!

22 Alabama football titles to Michigan's 16, I'll take the championships and you can have the wins. Of course you also have Harbaugh, he is an impressive 9-9 over the last 18 games and Alabama won another championship. You keep Mr .500 and I'll keep Alabama and all the national titles.

Of course you will.....what else have you got in your miserable failure of a life other than being an Alabama jock-sniffer?

Stop it! Just stop it!

Go Bucks!!

Ah yes, the Fuckeyes....where the coaches beat their wives and cheat like the best of them down in the dirty SEC. They say SEC refs all drive Mercedes Benz...good pay for just a call or two here and there when their boys are in a fix.

One game doesn’t make a season. Give it time.

The Irish QB was a joke last year...this year different story....how many busted plays did that little monkey escape Blue over-pursuing? I have my own issues with Michigan games over the past couple years....most of it has to do with having to play second-string QBs and lousy calls....both last minute calls against MSU and OSU were beyond fucked....Harbaugh is a lightning rod and refs don't like him knowing their jobs better than they do. He's got to remember NCAA refs got a thing for him and he needs to get off their case. And they didn't open against a cupcake like everybody else....Bo wouldn't do that either..that ain't Michigan football.

Not a good start for Harbaugh, his predecessor had a better record and was fired. Losing to Notre Dame, Ohio St. and Michigan St. all the time does not help his case.

WRONG...Hoke was 31-20, Harbaugh 28-12 and Hoke never had the QB injuries Harbaugh has had. Oh, and BTW, send your creampuffs up to play in 30 degree weather with rain and wind and see what they do....what a fucking joke the SEC is.

"disappear"? Why would I do that? You ain't shit, boy and you know it....in fact your outbursts prove I struck several nerves. Saban is a punk from Kent State....Harbaugh played 13 years in the NFL, Saban never got a whiff of pro ball. Everybody knows Saban is cheating but he's good at it...that's his claim to fame....paying players more than anybody in the SEC....how many of his porch monkeys ever graduate? When Harbaugh went down into his back yard to recruit he screamed like the little bitch he is....and lost that fight too. Sheeeeit.....I bet you got a poster of that sissy on your bedroom wall. LMAO!

Alabama has a graduation rate of 86% and Michigan has a 72% graduation rate in their football program. Looks like you are the porch monkey. If you have proof of the cheating let's see it, otherwise you are a POS FOS.

Forum List

Back