Thanks for Believing in Harbaugh U of M

LOL! That is one of the funniest butt hurt posts I have read in a long time, thanks for the laugh!

Wrong as usual, weirdo....just the facts like Joe Friday. Envying Michigan, the winningest team in college football history, ain't anything special....pissants like you and the coon been at it for years.

22 Alabama football titles to Michigan's 16, I'll take the championships and you can have the wins. Of course you also have Harbaugh, he is an impressive 9-9 over the last 18 games and Alabama won another championship. You keep Mr .500 and I'll keep Alabama and all the national titles.

Of course you will.....what else have you got in your miserable failure of a life other than being an Alabama jock-sniffer?

Go .500! What a great goal for Michigan.

Alabama has a graduation rate of 86% and Michigan has a 72% graduation rate in their football program. Looks like you are the porch monkey. If you have proof of the cheating let's see it, otherwise you are a POS FOS.

LMAO! Another pile of lies from a Saban groupie.....I bet half those apes never see the inside of a classroom at Alabama...another way Saban cheats like a Reno blackjack dealer. And the ones who do get a degree probably can't read it....Link me what those degrees are in ya lying sack of shit....hint:

Nine of U-M's 23 sports had a perfect score and the department has graduated at a 90% rate over the past 4 years, according to the NCAA's Graduation Success Rate formula.

BIG TEN FOOTBALL GRADUATION RATES....(with real degrees not idiot degrees)

Penn State: 84 percent
Indiana: 84 percent
Michigan: 82 percent
Rutgers: 82 percent
Maryland: 79 percent
Michigan State: 72 percent
Ohio State: 69 percent (good job, SEC Urban..enjoy your suspension for being a lying sack of shit)

https://www.google.com/search?q=mic...ion+rate&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

Last edited:
Not a good start for Harbaugh, his predecessor had a better record and was fired. Losing to Notre Dame, Ohio St. and Michigan St. all the time does not help his case.

WRONG...Hoke was 31-20, Harbaugh 28-12 and Hoke never had the QB injuries Harbaugh has had. Oh, and BTW, send your creampuffs up to play in 30 degree weather with rain and wind and see what they do....what a fucking joke the SEC is.

Yeah, you best check out the national championship totals since about 2000. How many non-SEC teams have won?

Just a couple of points while you disappear to lick your wounds and mail more love letters to Harbaugh.

You tried to make 3 points.

#1 - Saban pays players. That won't fly because there have been several former players who came out bitching about Saban's methods. If there has been pay, they would have used it. So would other coaches. Players go to Alabama because it is the best path to the NFL.

#2 - Saban cheats by bugging the opposing teams lockerroom. Then how does Saban win so many away games? If his coaching is so mediocre, why do his teams win so many games in their opponent's stadiums or at neutral sites?

#3 - Saban is ordinary, at best. If that were the case, why do so many schools come looking for Saban assistant coaches and coordinators when they need a head coach?

Saban wins because he is relentless. Because he demands perfection. How many coaches go ballistic when a player screws up in a game that is already in the bag? How many coaches continue to win after star player after star player leaves? When assistant after assistant leaves for other jobs? The Process is real. And it wins championships.

"disappear"? Why would I do that? You ain't shit, boy and you know it....in fact your outbursts prove I struck several nerves. Saban is a punk from Kent State....Harbaugh played 13 years in the NFL, Saban never got a whiff of pro ball. Everybody knows Saban is cheating but he's good at it...that's his claim to fame....paying players more than anybody in the SEC....how many of his porch monkeys ever graduate? When Harbaugh went down into his back yard to recruit he screamed like the little bitch he is....and lost that fight too. Sheeeeit.....I bet you got a poster of that sissy on your bedroom wall. LMAO!

Alabama has a graduation rate of 86% and Michigan has a 72% graduation rate in their football program. Looks like you are the porch monkey. If you have proof of the cheating let's see it, otherwise you are a POS FOS.

To be fair, everyone knows that is you are not that great academically, you go to Alabama. In Alabama, you only go to the University of Alabama if you can't get into Auburn.

LMAO! Another pile of lies from a Saban groupie.....I bet half those apes never see the inside of a classroom at Alabama...another way Saban cheats like a Reno blackjack dealer. And the ones who do get a degree probably can't read it....Link me what those degrees are in ya lying sack of shit....hint:

Nine of U-M's 23 sports had a perfect score and the department has graduated at a 90% rate over the past 4 years, according to the NCAA's Graduation Success Rate formula.

BIG TEN FOOTBALL GRADUATION RATES....(with real degrees not idiot degrees)

Penn State: 84 percent
Indiana: 84 percent
Michigan: 82 percent
Rutgers: 82 percent
Maryland: 79 percent
Michigan State: 72 percent
Ohio State: 69 percent (good job, SEC Urban..enjoy your suspension for being a lying sack of shit)

https://www.google.com/search?q=mic...ion+rate&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

Got it, you have no proof of Alabama cheating, so you are basically full of shit.

I think Michigan needs to keep Harbaugh, no matter how poorly he does, Harbaugh and Michigan deserve each other.

Just a couple of points while you disappear to lick your wounds and mail more love letters to Harbaugh.

#1 - Saban pays players. That won't fly because there have been several former players who came out bitching about Saban's methods. If there has been pay, they would have used it. So would other coaches. Players go to Alabama because it is the best path to the NFL.

#2 - Saban cheats by bugging the opposing teams lockerroom. Then how does Saban win so many away games? If his coaching is so mediocre, why do his teams win so many games in their opponent's stadiums or at neutral sites?

#3 - Saban is ordinary, at best. If that were the case, why do so many schools come looking for Saban assistant coaches and coordinators when they need a head coach?

Saban wins because he is relentless. Because he demands perfection. How many coaches go ballistic when a player screws up in a game that is already in the bag? How many coaches continue to win after star player after star player leaves? When assistant after assistant leaves for other jobs? The Process is real. And it wins championships.

"disappear"? Why would I do that? You ain't shit, boy and you know it....in fact your outbursts prove I struck several nerves. Saban is a punk from Kent State....Harbaugh played 13 years in the NFL, Saban never got a whiff of pro ball. Everybody knows Saban is cheating but he's good at it...that's his claim to fame....paying players more than anybody in the SEC....how many of his porch monkeys ever graduate? When Harbaugh went down into his back yard to recruit he screamed like the little bitch he is....and lost that fight too. Sheeeeit.....I bet you got a poster of that sissy on your bedroom wall. LMAO!

To be fair, everyone knows that is you are not that great academically, you go to Alabama. In Alabama, you only go to the University of Alabama if you can't get into Auburn.

LOL! Auburn? Sure whatever you say.

For the record I graduated MSU. Go Green, go white!

MOO U? I guess that makes you slightly less hideous than being a Fuckeye. I graduated from CMU....FIRE UP CHIPS! and enjoyed our little MAC team beating your Spartans TWICE in football....heh heh heh. If somebody had to win the Big Ten (13?) I just as soon it was MSU although a buddy and I got arrested for simply asking some coeds walking around the campus if they wanted to party with us. Held us for 3 hours trying to find a law we'd broken....fucking rubes.

Not a good start for Harbaugh, his predecessor had a better record and was fired. Losing to Notre Dame, Ohio St. and Michigan St. all the time does not help his case.

WRONG...Hoke was 31-20, Harbaugh 28-12 and Hoke never had the QB injuries Harbaugh has had. Oh, and BTW, send your creampuffs up to play in 30 degree weather with rain and wind and see what they do....what a fucking joke the SEC is.

Yeah, you best check out the national championship totals since about 2000. How many non-SEC teams have won?

Oh? and maybe you should check out where the bowl games are played.....in SEC stadiums with mostly SEC refs (bought and paid for). Let's play for a Championship in Michigan Stadium (the biggest in college football) one year when it's 20 degrees and raining.

Oh? and maybe you should check out where the bowl games are played.....in SEC stadiums with mostly SEC refs (bought and paid for). Let's play for a Championship in Michigan Stadium (the biggest in college football) one year when it's 20 degrees and raining.
At 20 degrees, it would be snowing. That works even better.

I didn't start this thread. I simply voiced my opinion and the facts. Rather than defend your coach, you launched into a fantasy attack on Saban. No one word is anything but fantasy.

As far as how many graduate? Alabama has one of the highest graduation rates in football. So try again.

Here is a quote from an article about the graduation in May of this year, from: Numerous former Alabama players among 100 spring graduates
"More than 100 University of Alabama student-athletes are slated to earn degrees during this weekend's commencement activities, including 24 All-Americans, six SEC champions, four CoSIDA Academic All-Americans, two NCAA champions and a Heisman Trophy winner.

The Crimson Tide's tally also includes 87 undergraduate degrees, 17 master's degrees and one doctorate."

But even better, there were several former players who are or were in the NFL who graduated.
"There are 22 past and present football players receiving degrees this weekend, including six All-Americans – Heisman Trophy winner Derrick Henry, Bradley Bozeman, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, Amari Cooper, Siran Stacy and Sherman Williams. Alabama's total also includes five that have played in the NFL – Clinton-Dix, Cooper, Henry, Stacy and Williams, and two who went in last week's NFL Draft – Bozeman and Shaun Dion Hamilton."

So stick with your fantasies about Coach Saban cheating.

At 20 degrees, it would be snowing. That works even better.

We're both right....I like the imagery of sleet in a 40mph wind....and they wonder why we run the ball up north. :eusa_doh:

If you think Bama can't run the ball, you haven't been watching as much football as you claim.

But look at your two main ideas. First, that Saban cheats. No proof. No evidence. He wins more than anyone so that must mean he cheats. And second, you don't like that we don't play in sub-zero weather. One of the good things about being the top team, with the best coach in the game, is that you get to choose where you play. Lets see, play in 20 degree weather in the rain or play on crip fall days in the south? lol Not a hard choice, for the players or the fans.

If you think Bama can't run the ball, you haven't been watching as much football as you claim.

But look at your two main ideas. First, that Saban cheats. No proof. No evidence. He wins more than anyone so that must mean he cheats. And second, you don't like that we don't play in sub-zero weather. One of the good things about being the top team, with the best coach in the game, is that you get to choose where you play. Lets see, play in 20 degree weather in the rain or play on crip fall days in the south? lol Not a hard choice, for the players or the fans.

Once again you prove you're dumb as a rock.....did I say bama can't run the ball or did I say we run the ball because throwing it doesn't make much sense when it's so cold you can't feel your fingers? I already destroyed you and yet you come back for more....how about playing all the bowl games in the North for a change....let's see how your boy, who fled the midwest, beats anything but his meat.

Once again you prove you're dumb as a rock.....did I say bama can't run the ball or did I say we run the ball because throwing it doesn't make much sense when it's so cold you can't feel your fingers? I already destroyed you and yet you come back for more....how about playing all the bowl games in the North for a change....let's see how your boy, who fled the midwest, beats anything but his meat.

Destroyed me? LMAO!! Oh that is hilarious. First it is cheating, but you have no evidence at all. Next it is about players graduating, and that blew up in your face. And now it is the weather. The freakin weather? LMAO! You haven't destroyed anything but your own point of view. In fact, nothing I have said should be as humiliating as your own arguments.

But if you want to talk about weather, do a little research. Yeah, playing in the cold is tough. Numb hands ect ect. But look at the numbers. How many players have been unable to finish a game because of the cold? And how many have been unable to finish because of the heat? Know any instances of players folding up on the field because they got too cold?

]

Destroyed me? LMAO!! Oh that is hilarious. First it is cheating, but you have no evidence at all. Next it is about players graduating, and that blew up in your face. And now it is the weather. The freakin weather? LMAO! You haven't destroyed anything but your own point of view. In fact, nothing I have said should be as humiliating as your own arguments.

Absolutely destroyed you...repeating your love affair with Tricky Nicky doesn't change the facts....he pays his players in cash, women, and drugs...the whole SEC does, but not like Saban. If I had hard evidence about how he cheats I wouldn't waste it on your sorry ass....the NCAA would be having him frog-marched out of his office. There isn't a player on his roster that could get into the UofM.....it's still COLLEGE football, moron. Of course it's the weather and where the bowl games are played....you're dead meat and don't even know it....like kicking a corpse....no point in continuing this.

]

Absolutely destroyed you...repeating your love affair with Tricky Nicky doesn't change the facts....he pays his players in cash, women, and drugs...the whole SEC does, but not like Saban. If I had hard evidence about how he cheats I wouldn't waste it on your sorry ass....the NCAA would be having him frog-marched out of his office. There isn't a player on his roster that could get into the UofM.....it's still COLLEGE football, moron. Of course it's the weather and where the bowl games are played....you're dead meat and don't even know it....like kicking a corpse....no point in continuing this.

"He pays his players! He pays his players!" More bullshit. Players come to Alabama because it is THE place to be to hone their skills for the NFL. It is also THE place to go to play for a National Championship.

But what is really funny is that this thread is about Harbaugh. You don't defend Mr. Khakipants. You attack Saban. Your points are nonsense, but if they weren't, Harbaugh is still an overpaid coach who has done a mediocre job at best. The closest thing you have done to defending him is to make excuses about how many QB injuries he has had.

I guess the fact that Alabama lost 8 defensive starters during the 2017 season to injuries could have been an excuse. But instead, Bama won the National Championship.

Scream all you want about Saban. The topic is actually the underachieving Harbaugh. He hasn't even won his divisiion, to say nothing of his conference or a national championship.

Other coaches have won championships in this amount of time, or at least played for them.

For the record I graduated MSU. Go Green, go white!

MOO U? I guess that makes you slightly less hideous than being a Fuckeye. I graduated from CMU....FIRE UP CHIPS! and enjoyed our little MAC team beating your Spartans TWICE in football....heh heh heh. If somebody had to win the Big Ten (13?) I just as soon it was MSU although a buddy and I got arrested for simply asking some coeds walking around the campus if they wanted to party with us. Held us for 3 hours trying to find a law we'd broken....fucking rubes.

Those CMU losses were not our best moments to be sure. We have done pretty well against OSU and UM though. Basically those games and Notre Dame are the ones we want the most.

There is not a single bowl game played in any SEC stadium. They are also not officiated by SEC crews. Your eyes must be brown because you are so full of shit!

BTW, dumbass, if it was 20 degrees it would NOT be raining!

Even the regular season games have neutral crews. The game between Washington (PAC-12) and Auburn (SEC) last Saturday had a Big 10 officiating crew.

Forum List

Back