Thank You Mr. President and the IBEW

You should thank all those who will be paying for your excess and thinking about all those who lost jobs due to the unfordable costs. But hey, you got yours, fuck everybody else.

Yeah, classic Progressive mind set: I got mine, fuck the rest of them

This is why we won't use Union Labor on any of our construction projects. The work costs anywhere from 25% to 33% more depending on trade, so you get less for more. No, thanks.

You should thank all those who will be paying for your excess and thinking about all those who lost jobs due to the unfordable costs. But hey, you got yours, fuck everybody else.

Really? That's exactly what Conservatives say when it comes to helping the poor and disabled through SS, Medicare and Medicaid. "FUCK YOU. I'VE GOT MINE AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS".

So to try and turn it around is really, really disingenuous. :doubt:

I'd like to find a way to make your mind work.
It works fine. I recognize arrogance when I see it.
The couple worked all their lives and will get Social Security and Medicare plus a retirement from the Union which is paid for by what they put into the Union.
Wrong. People draw much more out of SS, Medicare and union dues. Someone pays for it though. Come on, make your mind work. Why do you capitalize the word "union"?
I'm on SS and lost all except 22k of my retirement in the crash. You remember the crash, don't you? It was caused by the financial institutions that in most cases were acts that were dishonest and unethical but were legal thanks to their ability to buy Congress. Not much has changed for them as they are now back with the ability to do their business as usual. Remember a large part of their income is from bonuses paid for finding legal ways to screw the people that work for a living.
Doesn't sound right. My ROTH IRA went down but now it's higher than it was.
I wonder how many of those trying to get rid of SS will be in line to collect SS and Get on Medicare. I'm 78 in poor health and must work so I don't have to move to one of the cheap southern states and I see nothing wrong with this post.

We can look at the Military where you can retire after 20 years and start getting a pension. Take a job at the post office and get a pension from them. SS is also available after that. They may have stopped the combination of Mil and Civil Service pensions I'm not sure I know they talked about it.
Or one could save, live well below their means, invest wisely and live prudently for old age. But that isn't the American way apparently. Boasting about your benefits others are paying for when so many are hurting is classless. To the left, bringing a little reality to the matter is the problem.

Really? That's exactly what Conservatives say when it comes to helping the poor and disabled through SS, Medicare and Medicaid. "FUCK YOU. I'VE GOT MINE AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS".

So you are pissed about Conservatives ... poor not getting Medicaid...etc.???

Tell me something...
Who's fault is it that BEFORE Obamacare, 14 million people that Obama bogusly counted as part of the 46 million uninsured" were in fact NOT registered with Medicaid?
So then is it conservatives FAULT that Obama ineptness as the VA debacle couldn't get the 14 million registered?
At least the dumb f...k like you should be honest enough NOT to bogusly count these 14 million as people that want coverage but simply didn't REGISTER!
Who's fault is that? NOT conservatives! We've tried to point out how inept the government is managing "health care" etc. and here is a perfect example!
JUST as the VA!

So what about all those factories that left Illinois in the 1990's? What did the Union's and Democrats do for them? How many manufacturing jobs has Obama created in the United States? I would say almost absolutely ZERO. Obama, Kerry, Biden, Clinton, Gore, all fucking free-traders that cost Americans millions of jobs with benefits. 33 years huh? Didn't know Obama has been president that long. Seems more like 100 years.

Of course we care about your problems,. but in most cases, your problems are of your making. Take some responsibility. Man up and pay your own way.

So what about all those factories that left Illinois in the 1990's? What did the Union's and Democrats do for them? How many manufacturing jobs has Obama created in the United States? I would say almost absolutely ZERO. Obama, Kerry, Biden, Clinton, Gore, all fucking free-traders that cost Americans millions of jobs with benefits. 33 years huh? Didn't know Obama has been president that long. Seems more like 100 years.

I have to point out that unions and their Democrat masters have created millions of manufacturing jobs. Most of them are in China, Korea and India, but a whole lot more are in states not controlled by politicians beholden to labor union contributions.
AirBus could have chosen to build its US factory in Renton, WA, where there were thousands of workers with aircraft experience, but instead chose Mobile, AL. Why?

:thup:

Grats!

Wish I could retire at 55.

But then again..I am greedy. :D

Of course you are greedy you want other people's money!

Been working since the age of nine, never in a union and never held a government job.

And during some of that time, I ran my own business.

So I have no idea what you are talking about.

You betcha. That's why you're such a raging success!

oh..wait...

After working 33 years of hot, dirty swing shift I will now be joining the ranks of the retired. It is because of the now booming economy (Thank you President Obama) and Union benefits (Thank you IBEW) that my wife (Union member too) and I will both be able to retire comfortably at age 55. We will be splitting our time between our house in Florida in the winter and spending time with our 6 grandkids at our house in Illinois during the other 9 months of the year.

Suddenly, in the last two years, the number of baby boomers dropping out of the workforce has taken a big jump, Bloomberg reports. It’s one reason the U.S. jobless rate has dropped to 6.3 percent.

Household wealth in the U.S. climbed by $2.95 trillion in the final three months of 2013 to an all-time high. Average 401(k) balances almost doubled from 2009 to reach a record $89,300 last year, with 78 percent of the annual increase due to the stock market rally, according to Fidelity Investments, the U.S.’s largest provider of 401(k) retirement assets. For pre-retirees 55 and older, the average balance was $165,200, Fidelity said.

“About 76 percent of those leaving the workforce in 2013 … represented people over age 55 who say they don’t want jobs, the Labor Department estimates.”

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/boomers-put-recession-behind-them-232652975.html

I want some of what this moonbat is smoking...

:lol:

BTW... you should thank the taxpayers and the Chinese for the billions pumped into the markets every day, not Obama or the stupid IBEW. But never fear, the haouse of cards will collapse, and it is going to be a hoot!

Good for you :)

But there is no booming economy.

Record Number Of Working Age Men Not Working

606x404-37a29fd535fc88827b844136e81bd3f5.jpg

Free from that ‘job-lock’…

Via Washington Examiner:

More than 10 million working-age men are not working, and the majority of them are not looking for work, according to a congressional analysis of Labor Department statistics that provides context for the decreasing official unemployment rate.

The number of men out of the labor force is higher than it has ever been since records began being kept in 1955.

“There are currently 61.1 million American men in their prime working years, age 25-54,” the Senate Budget Committee Republicans report said. “A staggering 1 in 8 such men are not in the labor force at all, meaning they are neither working nor looking for work. This is an all-time high dating back to when records were first kept in 1955. An additional 2.9 million men are in the labor force but not employed (i.e., they would work if they could find a job). A total of 10.2 million individuals in this cohort, therefore, are not holding jobs in the U.S. economy today. There are also nearly 3 million more men in this age group not working today than there were before the recession began.”

dimocraps would fuck up a one car funeral

Forum List

Back