Thank you Mr. Lewis for having balls to call out Trump!!

Everybody that calls out a red neck is racist....and yaw thought we was dumb?
Did you learn that primitive form if "English" through the government school system?
As incredible as it sounds, I learned from white people like you.....and its working because you seem to respond to everything I say.
You needed mo English classes. I think you picked it up in da 'hood
Ebonics and ghetto slang....a language all their own
....and yet white women love the fuck outta of the nigga's that speak it.....oh snap!!
....and yet white women love the fuck outta of the nigga's that speak it.....oh snap!!
Why do you insist on throwing ghetto trash, white n1ggers,
into the pool of white women...I don't consider ghetto trash
such as yourself, as African-American...even black
Your a ghetto n1gger and you scum buckets
are in a class all by itself!

Did you learn that primitive form if "English" through the government school system?
As incredible as it sounds, I learned from white people like you.....and its working because you seem to respond to everything I say.
She sure is a total embarrassment to other decent, educated blacks out there.

She sure is a total embarrassment to other decent, educated blacks out there.
She sure is a total embarrassment to other decent, educated blacks out there
I live on the SW side of Chicago
and the majority of my friends are black.
Trust me...they can't stomach these ghetto trash themselves!

So much whitesplainin' going on.

You know, when clueless whites tell a civil rights leader who knew MLK what the civil rights movement was really about, and how MLK would have loved the current batch of openly racist white people.

Given the current rate of revisionism, in a couple more years, they'll be whitesplainin' a story about how MLK was really a white man, and that his message was about how everyone should hate black people.

(A close relative to whitesplainin' is mansplainin', where a clueless man patronizingly tells the women how they should really feel. Both tactics are staples of the right.)

You know, when clueless whites tell a civil rights leader who knew MLK what the civil rights movement was really about, and how MLK would have loved the current batch of openly racist white people
Well, Africans sure don't mind blackspainin'. With their record of ZERO successful countries under their belt, they sure don't mind telling whitey how their countries should be run.

Every gotdamn time a democrat grow balls to speak truths, the fucked up media and the GOP want them to cowarer back into their cocoons and apologize for it...and as always, these cowards do so without missin a fuckin beat...meanwhile, fuckin conservatives can say any gotdamn thing they want and when called out on it, its either dismissed or some boojay apology is issued and all is forgiven.

Trump is in fact a illegitimate president and if he were a man of character or substance, he'd agree. He is not equip to be president, nor ready to be president, didn't expect to become president and through every action he's taken thus far, has proven without a doubt, the illegitimacy of is candidacy.

This man, his peeps, all of them had insider information via Wikileaks and Putin on how to dismantle the Clinton's via releasing emails. Fact, Guilliani himself revealed those findings 2 days before the leaks, I posted his very words from a fox interview....and to prove my point, not only was my thread taken down, 2 posters responded to it, once those facts were proven...and just to add more icing to the cake....2 NON PAID TRUMP SUPPORTERS STOOD UP FOR THIS NUT WHEN NO ONE ELSE OUTSIDE HIS PAID ONTERAGE WOULD...AMAROSA AND GUILLIANI...AMAROSA ENDED UP WITH A JOB TELLING THE COOK WHAT COLOR PLATES TO USE AND GUILLIANI FOR SPILLING THE BEANS ON TRUMP.....WELL, HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM HIM LATELY????? END OF STORY!!

Did it change course for Hillary, we'll never know....but to dismiss all the shit the Trump people pulled on the american people, the word illegitimate fits perfect!!

Seems Lewis is a proven liar. He claimed he hand't missed another inauguration. Funny how is 2000 he protested Bush by not going. So much for his credibility.

You know, when clueless whites tell a civil rights leader who knew MLK what the civil rights movement was really about, and how MLK would have loved the current batch of openly racist white people.

Given the current rate of revisionism, in a couple more years, they'll be whitesplainin' a story about how MLK was really a white man, and that his message was about how everyone should hate black people.

(A close relative to whitesplainin' is mansplainin', where a clueless man patronizingly tells the women how they should really feel. Both tactics are staples of the right.)

Here's the truth for you. That lying piece of shit is elected from a built in guarantee since his district is 61% black. He couldn't get elected dog catcher without that guarantee.

Forum List

Back