Thank you Mr. Lewis for having balls to call out Trump!!

Every gotdamn time a democrat grow balls to speak truths, the fucked up media and the GOP want them to cowarer back into their cocoons and apologize for it...and as always, these cowards do so without missin a fuckin beat...meanwhile, fuckin conservatives can say any gotdamn thing they want and when called out on it, its either dismissed or some boojay apology is issued and all is forgiven.

Trump is in fact a illegitimate president and if he were a man of character or substance, he'd agree. He is not equip to be president, nor ready to be president, didn't expect to become president and through every action he's taken thus far, has proven without a doubt, the illegitimacy of is candidacy.

This man, his peeps, all of them had insider information via Wikileaks and Putin on how to dismantle the Clinton's via releasing emails. Fact, Guilliani himself revealed those findings 2 days before the leaks, I posted his very words from a fox interview....and to prove my point, not only was my thread taken down, 2 posters responded to it, once those facts were proven...and just to add more icing to the cake....2 NON PAID TRUMP SUPPORTERS STOOD UP FOR THIS NUT WHEN NO ONE ELSE OUTSIDE HIS PAID ONTERAGE WOULD...AMAROSA AND GUILLIANI...AMAROSA ENDED UP WITH A JOB TELLING THE COOK WHAT COLOR PLATES TO USE AND GUILLIANI FOR SPILLING THE BEANS ON TRUMP.....WELL, HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM HIM LATELY????? END OF STORY!!

Did it change course for Hillary, we'll never know....but to dismiss all the shit the Trump people pulled on the american people, the word illegitimate fits perfect!!

Apparently MLK III and Alveta King disagree. They both had the balls to meet with Trump and do something constructive instead of crying and pretending he's an illegitimate President.

Yeah, black folks seem to make up their own minds just like white folks. News to some I guess.

Every gotdamn time a democrat grow balls to speak truths, the fucked up media and the GOP want them to cowarer back into their cocoons and apologize for it...and as always, these cowards do so without missin a fuckin beat...meanwhile, fuckin conservatives can say any gotdamn thing they want and when called out on it, its either dismissed or some boojay apology is issued and all is forgiven.

Trump is in fact a illegitimate president and if he were a man of character or substance, he'd agree. He is not equip to be president, nor ready to be president, didn't expect to become president and through every action he's taken thus far, has proven without a doubt, the illegitimacy of is candidacy.

This man, his peeps, all of them had insider information via Wikileaks and Putin on how to dismantle the Clinton's via releasing emails. Fact, Guilliani himself revealed those findings 2 days before the leaks, I posted his very words from a fox interview....and to prove my point, not only was my thread taken down, 2 posters responded to it, once those facts were proven...and just to add more icing to the cake....2 NON PAID TRUMP SUPPORTERS STOOD UP FOR THIS NUT WHEN NO ONE ELSE OUTSIDE HIS PAID ONTERAGE WOULD...AMAROSA AND GUILLIANI...AMAROSA ENDED UP WITH A JOB TELLING THE COOK WHAT COLOR PLATES TO USE AND GUILLIANI FOR SPILLING THE BEANS ON TRUMP.....WELL, HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM HIM LATELY????? END OF STORY!!

Did it change course for Hillary, we'll never know....but to dismiss all the shit the Trump people pulled on the american people, the word illegitimate fits perfect!!

Now all Lewis wants is to keep the fable that racism exists alive.

Without it he, and most democrats have nothing.

The Dems lost, not only because their policies were unpopular, but because they overplayed their hand in 2008, against the will of the people. And from then to now, they've been paying the price for that overreach. We must not make that same mistake.
Yes, absolutely, they convinced themselves they had a "mandate" and just went too far.

The party that first recognizes that we're a split country and governs accordingly will have the most success in the long term.

Your opinion is unusual. Most of the people I've talked to in the GOP are stuck on the "mandate" thing. Good stuff.

In the real world, or in here.

In here it's all political posturing and setting narratives.

In the real world, I think people understand Trump is no ideologue...he sees problems that need solved, and I think he is going to look for solutions that everyone can live with that are also fiscally responsible. That's all I can ask for.

Both left and right are going to have to make compromises.

But here is a fact...Globalization reduces America. There is no other alternative. For wealth to flows to other countries, the tap must run from here. We are the engine of the world economy.

Our policy in the last half century has been to allow the tap to run. Other countries have risen and we have been diminished. If we continue to let the tap run, perhaps eventually, we will reach an equilibrium. But that equilibrium will mean a lower standard of living in the US, and much less power abroad.

Is it time to reduce the flow? I say yes...and a majority of Americans believe the same. That is the number one compromise the Liberals need to accept...IMO.

Dear, the US is no longer the engine that runs the world....our currency perhaps, but not workers...get with the times and keep it moving.

The Dems lost, not only because their policies were unpopular, but because they overplayed their hand in 2008, against the will of the people. And from then to now, they've been paying the price for that overreach. We must not make that same mistake.
Yes, absolutely, they convinced themselves they had a "mandate" and just went too far.

The party that first recognizes that we're a split country and governs accordingly will have the most success in the long term.

Your opinion is unusual. Most of the people I've talked to in the GOP are stuck on the "mandate" thing. Good stuff.

In the real world, I think people understand Trump is no ideologue...he sees problems that need solved, and I think he is going to look for solutions that everyone can live with that are also fiscally responsible. That's all I can ask for.

But here is a fact...Globalization reduces America. There is no other alternative. For wealth to flows to other countries, the tap must run from here. We are the engine of the world economy.

Our policy in the last half century has been to allow the tap to run. Other countries have risen and we have been diminished. If we continue to let the tap run, perhaps eventually, we will reach an equilibrium. But that equilibrium will mean a lower standard of living in the US, and much less power abroad.

Is it time to reduce the flow? I say yes...and a majority of Americans believe the same. That is the number one compromise the Liberals need to accept...IMO.

Dear, the US is no longer the engine that runs the world....our currency perhaps, but not workers...get with the times and keep it moving.
Lol...get a clue and you keep it moving!
You are not an educated, intellect you'd like to think you are.
You're nothing more then a racist, ghetto, hood rat,
living off the system and a zit on the butt of humanity.

Everybody that calls out a red neck is racist....and yaw thought we was dumb?
Did you learn that primitive form if "English" through the government school system?
As incredible as it sounds, I learned from white people like you.....and its working because you seem to respond to everything I say.
You needed mo English classes. I think you picked it up in da 'hood
Ebonics and ghetto slang....a language all their own

Everybody that calls out a red neck is racist....and yaw thought we was dumb?
Did you learn that primitive form if "English" through the government school system?
As incredible as it sounds, I learned from white people like you.....and its working because you seem to respond to everything I say.
You needed mo English classes. I think you picked it up in da 'hood
Ebonics and ghetto slang....a language all their own
....and yet white women love the fuck outta of the nigga's that speak it.....oh snap!!

Apparently MLK III and Alveta King disagree. They both had the balls to meet with Trump and do something constructive instead of crying and pretending he's an illegitimate President.
Let me tell you what unknown iconic figures do when they need attention....they hate on black people!!

The biggest issue with the DNC is that our party has or had for toooo many Clinton loyalist...something I pray has been cleansed by now. Bernie nor any candidate had a chance with those kind of odds stacked against them. I said from day one, the Clintons were just messy people, always have been and continues to be so. They're all about money and power and fuck the people. You can not brag about 32 years of public service and have nothing tangible to show for it, but more poor kids put on welfare.

You guys need to rid yourselves of the superdelegates. What is the point of elections when you have an Aristocracy with enough power to elect whomever they choose.

Republicans have their own structurally rigged system. Trump, being neither fish or fowl managed to use the system against the establishment. If there had been no Trump...Jeb would have been the nominee, and no matter who won, the new boss would have been the same as all the old bosses for the last 25 years.
Listen, at the end of the day, until the people decide they've had enough, things will never change in this country. The most beautiful thing about american politics, is that all the power is in the hands of the people and its us that decide who leads....sadly, we don't hold people accountable, we don't pay attention to things being said, we go on emotions. Trump filled a void that whites have been feeling for years, that feeling of what about me??? And I get it. However, Trump is not the answer and whites have got to understand, its a game change in this country, things will never be as they were, no matter how much is promised and people of all colors are wanting the same things you once took for granted and are having voice. Hillary was a horrible candidate, that's why we lost.

Now all Lewis wants is to keep the fable that racism exists alive.

Without it he, and most democrats have nothing.
If you think racism is dead in this country, than either you've been in a coma or or or your a white person without working brain cells, now which is it...there is no third option!!

Is a leftwing joke and he can go fuck himself. He must have gotten brain damage since he joined the folks that beat his ass......
Yeah, back in the day, you white mf's did a job on this man and got away with it....try that shit today with out a cop's badge or some old people sitting in a church!!

Is a leftwing joke and he can go fuck himself. He must have gotten brain damage since he joined the folks that beat his ass......
Yeah, back in the day, you white mf's did a job on this man and got away with it....try that shit today with out a cop's badge or some old people sitting in a church!!
Why would we do that? We arent violent like YOUR community.

If Trump suffers as a result of protesters.....PUT ON YOUR BIG BOY PANTIES AND ASK OBAMA HOW TO DEAL WITH HATERS????STARTING WITH YOU AND THEN WORKING DOWN TO THE GUTTER, MR. TWEET!!
And if the protesters get their butts kicked by some Trump supporters, put your big code pink panties on.
First off don't flatter yourselves.....the only people showing up for this trump shit is you red white and vomit mf's, the rest of us will be protesting around our home areas and if a few of you white whores want to sho your ass, bring it!!
Let's see the "black lives matter only" terrorist group chants their usual hatred and racist incitement around these guys. LOL

Bikers for Trump secure space for inauguration amid several planned protests

Trump is in fact a illegitimate president and if he were a man of character or substance, he'd agree. He is not equip to be president, nor ready to be president, didn't expect to become president blah, blah blah

But your rabble rouser community organizer was? Good Allah, he's destroyed any chance for another black man to become president for the next hundred years. I love the double standard of the lib.

Really? He came in green and left a champion.....Trump is not only coming in green, its cloaked in money mo money mo money......$$$$$$ sucker!!
Yes, money for American peoples...the others countries will have to start paying i say that is a good thing .

Yes, yes, money will now rain down from heaven.

Yes yes, and we'll all have affordable great health care plans...
"If you like your health care plan, you can keep it, period."

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance - NBC News

What balls, he's a race baiting whore and yet another leftie political hack who hasn't done jack for his community after decades of being in the govt., and Trump called him out on it.
Trump the coward tweeted his insults, a real man would say it to his face...yet another example of white cowards
The racist thug mentality rears it's ugly head once again.
POT MEAT KETTLE!! lololo
Meat, as in what your brain is made of? LOL

Yes, money for American peoples...the others countries will have to start paying i say that is a good thing .

Yes, yes, money will now rain down from heaven.
No from borders and trades ( China, Mexico, Germany, Japon...etc ) they will grab there wallet

Uh huh, sure.
You are not use to it UH ?it is true with Obama the no good for nothing
Leaving office with the highest approval ratings in US history, along with several other presidents.....now bite me!!
New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%, Obama at 55%
Polls had Hillary winning all those states she lost too. Obama's poll numbers are bogus.

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot I was dealing with a white person....

Democrats are not disputing the Trump win. Trump won and they've accept the results. Just as some on the right hated on Obama, I for one hate Trump. One congressman called him illegitimate does not a movement make. See Sally run. Run Sally run. See Dick run, Run Dick run......Hillary is not stressing over this shit, and in fact will attend the inaugural of Trump. See dumb ass get it now, get it dumb ass, get it!!

Ah, I see. So "the Russians did it" and "but she won the popular vote" and "not my President" is how the Democrats accept the results? How exactly would they respond if they didn't accept them?
Listen, this back n forth is getting us know where. The man in a few days will be your president....put a period behind the shit and move on. But understand this....when Obama was elected, the Tea party and white people protested to no end his win...called him out on everything, including not being an american with Trump leading the way...now either put on your big boy panties and understand the tables have turned, our rights are just as important and keep it moving...YOU DO NOT DOMINATE PROTESTING OR RACISM ANYMORE...
"Know where"?! Did you even get your elementary school diploma?

Let's imagine that's true, does the thought of it make wet your pants? Because it happened during Hussein Obama's presidency.

Forum List

Back