Thank you Mr. Lewis for having balls to call out Trump!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Every gotdamn time a democrat grow balls to speak truths, the fucked up media and the GOP want them to cowarer back into their cocoons and apologize for it...and as always, these cowards do so without missin a fuckin beat...meanwhile, fuckin conservatives can say any gotdamn thing they want and when called out on it, its either dismissed or some boojay apology is issued and all is forgiven.

Trump is in fact a illegitimate president and if he were a man of character or substance, he'd agree. He is not equip to be president, nor ready to be president, didn't expect to become president and through every action he's taken thus far, has proven without a doubt, the illegitimacy of is candidacy.

This man, his peeps, all of them had insider information via Wikileaks and Putin on how to dismantle the Clinton's via releasing emails. Fact, Guilliani himself revealed those findings 2 days before the leaks, I posted his very words from a fox interview....and to prove my point, not only was my thread taken down, 2 posters responded to it, once those facts were proven...and just to add more icing to the cake....2 NON PAID TRUMP SUPPORTERS STOOD UP FOR THIS NUT WHEN NO ONE ELSE OUTSIDE HIS PAID ONTERAGE WOULD...AMAROSA AND GUILLIANI...AMAROSA ENDED UP WITH A JOB TELLING THE COOK WHAT COLOR PLATES TO USE AND GUILLIANI FOR SPILLING THE BEANS ON TRUMP.....WELL, HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM HIM LATELY????? END OF STORY!!

Did it change course for Hillary, we'll never know....but to dismiss all the shit the Trump people pulled on the american people, the word illegitimate fits perfect!!

Is a leftwing joke and he can go fuck himself. He must have gotten brain damage since he joined the folks that beat his ass......

John Lewis lives in the long past glories of his heroic struggles some 50 years ago.

Sadly, he is under the misconception that being a hero in the past made him immune to be blazing sore ass idiot in the present.

With John Lewis not attending the inauguration, there will be considerably less body odor lingering in the air.

Lewis got caught lying about the Tea Party calling the congressional black caucus ni**ers.

He's a race baiting fool

That "shitty district" is home to Atlanta Trump Towers. Oops.

It's disgraceful of Trump to trash-talk any part of the USA. He's the president of the whole USA, after all. You never saw Obama trash-talking a Republican district. Heck, no president, R or D, ever acted like that.Trump is constantly setting new standards of assholishness.

And Lewis? He's one of the best and brightest in the USA. His detractors are plainly jealous, enraged at how they look like such complete failures as human beings in comparison.

Trump-fans, how about for just once, you try not acting like total shitstains just because DerFuerher told you to? Is that too much to ask?

Trump made Lewis his bitch when he told him to concentrate on fixing his shitty district.
Correction...Trump made his supporters his bitch by constantly selling you pipe dreams thats gonna cost us all a arm and a leg....I'm curious, have you figured out how much your families share of the great Wall is gonna cost ya? Not to mention universal healthcare for all? Not to mention the endless tax cuts for the rich? Have your dumb white ass figured that shit out yet, fool?

Trump made Lewis his bitch when he told him to concentrate on fixing his shitty district.
Correction...Trump made his supporters his bitch by constantly selling you pipe dreams thats gonna cost us all a arm and a leg....I'm curious, have you figured out how much your families share of the great Wall is gonna cost ya? Not to mention universal healthcare for all? Not to mention the endless tax cuts for the rich? Have your dumb white ass figured that shit out yet, fool?

We're going to start taxing you folk

Remember how important it was to accept the results of the election? That our very democracy was at stake? Apparently that was only when the MSM and the Left wrongly believed Hillary was a 98.3% lock to win. :eusa_whistle:

Uh, I don't know what fuckin planet your white ass was living on at the time, but it was Trump himself that called our very democracy a sham, everything was rigged, yada yada yada...that was until he won...get your facts straight or shut the fuck up.....and just for the record, were are you hearing the Clintons crying foul? cause I haven't heard a word!!

Trump is in fact a illegitimate president and if he were a man of character or substance, he'd agree. He is not equip to be president, nor ready to be president, didn't expect to become president blah, blah blah

But your rabble rouser community organizer was? Good Allah, he's destroyed any chance for another black man to become president for the next hundred years. I love the double standard of the lib.

Last edited:
Uh, I don't know what fuckin planet your white ass was living on at the time, but it was Trump himself that called our very democracy a sham, everything was rigged, yada yada yada...that was until he won...get your facts straight or shut the fuck up.....and just for the record, were are you hearing the Clintons crying foul? cause I haven't heard a word!!
It is rigged. Just look at the fraud in Detroit. Look at the Democrat lapdog media.

Lucky for the country Hillary was just that bad.

Eh, he's just another divisive race baiting Uncle Tom for the Democratic Party machine. His brand of racism and divisive politics is pure poison to progress on the race issues in America..

Is a leftwing joke and he can go fuck himself. He must have gotten brain damage since he joined the folks that beat his ass......

(Van Morison voice):

Oh... the butthurt...
Oh- oh the butthurt....
Oh the butthurt...

Let it run all over USMB.... :eusa_boohoo:

Hero - worship's a pathetic thing dood.

Here --- man up.
pic2.jpg

Every gotdamn time a democrat grow balls to speak truths, the fucked up media and the GOP want them to cowarer back into their cocoons and apologize for it...and as always, these cowards do so without missin a fuckin beat...meanwhile, fuckin conservatives can say any gotdamn thing they want and when called out on it, its either dismissed or some boojay apology is issued and all is forgiven.

Trump is in fact a illegitimate president and if he were a man of character or substance, he'd agree. He is not equip to be president, nor ready to be president, didn't expect to become president and through every action he's taken thus far, has proven without a doubt, the illegitimacy of is candidacy.

This man, his peeps, all of them had insider information via Wikileaks and Putin on how to dismantle the Clinton's via releasing emails. Fact, Guilliani himself revealed those findings 2 days before the leaks, I posted his very words from a fox interview....and to prove my point, not only was my thread taken down, 2 posters responded to it, once those facts were proven...and just to add more icing to the cake....2 NON PAID TRUMP SUPPORTERS STOOD UP FOR THIS NUT WHEN NO ONE ELSE OUTSIDE HIS PAID ONTERAGE WOULD...AMAROSA AND GUILLIANI...AMAROSA ENDED UP WITH A JOB TELLING THE COOK WHAT COLOR PLATES TO USE AND GUILLIANI FOR SPILLING THE BEANS ON TRUMP.....WELL, HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM HIM LATELY????? END OF STORY!!

Did it change course for Hillary, we'll never know....but to dismiss all the shit the Trump people pulled on the american people, the word illegitimate fits perfect!!
Trump is not illegitimate President what is not OK is that all the Democrate are trying very hard to make thing hard for Trump but i hope that you réalize that it will résult ( conséquence) after all this bad Publicité against Trump
You know that i hope ?

(Van Morison voice)

Oh... the butthurt...
Oh- oh the butthurt....
Oh the butthurt...

Let it run all over USMB.... :eusa_boohoo:

Hero - worship's a pathetic thing dood.

Here --- man up.
pic2.jpg

Butt hurt is strong with the left.
It's ok, your tactics no longer work.....sorry.

Remember how important it was to accept the results of the election? That our very democracy was at stake? Apparently that was only when the MSM and the Left wrongly believed Hillary was a 98.3% lock to win. :eusa_whistle:

Hillary said it was a "threat to our Democracy".

You, Liberals, the MSM, they all ran with that. Questioning the outcome of the election was downright Treason!!! Until you lost...

Now, questioning the legitimacy of the election isn't treasonous at all, but instead heroic and patriotic. #hypocrisy

Do you honestly think you can turn on a dime like that and not be ridiculed for it?

If so, you are sadly mistaken.

It's a quintessential example of being hoist by your own petard.

Forum List

Back