Thank God For The Gop's Health Plan

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Proving that the GOP truly is the party of the Lord, its healthcare policies are about to send more people to meet Jesus than murderers with guns! Glory!

10171169_10152045141436872_791592954_n.png

Proving that the GOP truly is the party of the Lord, its healthcare policies are about to send more people to meet Jesus than murderers with guns! Glory!

10171169_10152045141436872_791592954_n.png
so what is this thing supposed to be saying?......how many assholes in each party?......how many Cadillacs they drive?.....what?....

The GOP health plan, die early, leave a pretty corpse....

And the mortuary can fix that bullet hole right up.

He'll look like he's just sleeping, so peaceful, gone to a better place.

Have I missed any empty platitudes?

And the mortuary can fix that bullet hole right up.

He'll look like he's just sleeping, so peaceful, gone to a better place.

Have I missed any empty platitudes?

You for got the stuff about "let em die!"
Well they already know that...They use it on their bumper stickers for when they yell about death panels...

Then, they can get double use outta those bumper stickers by cutting them up and pasting them over the bullet holes.

The Leftytoon method. Deny every disabled American benefits with red tape. Hopefully they will die before you have to pay out.
unnamed_zpsb95cf584.jpg

And you do? bet the world you were one of those low life that did everything they could to undermine the Iraq war,for political gain,I was for it until we had troops in harms way,then they were murders and killer,Harry reid and people just like yourself are a real danger to our troops

The Leftytoon method. Deny every disabled American benefits with red tape. Hopefully they will die before you have to pay out.
unnamed_zpsb95cf584.jpg

And you do? bet the world you were one of those low life that did everything they could to undermine the Iraq war,for political gain,I was for it until we had troops in harms way,then they were murders and killer,Harry reid and people just like yourself are a real danger to our troops
10589079_10203675150910960_1122614744_n_zps30ae98d3.jpg

GOP Healthplan....Wedontcare

LOL only a true idiot would think a republican doesn't care about good health care,really only a truly dense person would repeat and believe such BS.

Actually Republicans do care about healthcare

They care about blocking any universal healthcare available to all Americans. They have been doing it for 50 years

unnamed_zpsb95cf584.jpg

Undermine it? Unlike you I fought in it. Take your meds idiot.

GOP Healthplan....Wedontcare

LOL only a true idiot would think a republican doesn't care about good health care,really only a truly dense person would repeat and believe such BS.

Actually Republicans do care about healthcare

They care about blocking any universal healthcare available to all Americans. They have been doing it for 50 years
Reagan cut off our VA healthcare..and education benefits. He was a real dick...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back