Texas shooting occurs on the 8th Anniversary of the FT. Hood shooting

Aurora: AR-15
Orlando: AR-15
Las Vegas: AR-15
Sandy Hook: AR-15
Umpqua: AR-15
San Bernardino: AR-15
Sutherland Springs: AR-15
. Coupled with a deranged mind it is a tragic situation for those in the path of these evil idiots gone mad.

14-year-old daughter of pastor among victims in Texas church shooting, father says

ADHD drugs that are being forcefed to our kids are coming to fruition.

Who is being force-fed anything? Your imagination is getting the best of you again.
. The parent's have been force-feeding riddlin and other such drugs as a replacement to real parenting that's who.

As a teacher, and grandfather of two boys with ADHD, I can assure you that is not the problem.
. Well then you must recuse yourself.

Not even close to the reality where I am. Trump country must be a scary place. I had no idea you all were afflicted by so much fear and violence.
Where do you live - in a bubble?
Or maybe I’m just not a pussy like you are
You must be internet tough guy - as you defend girly men using women's restrooms.
Aaaaand he runs from the argument, like a tired lil’ bitch :thup:
I'd be more intelligently stimulated arguing with a wash cloth. Thanks for the offer though. Go to bed, now. You got a government check to cash tomorrow. The rest of us conservatives have to go to work. Later loser.
Aww :itsok:

6 yr old Rylan Ward was shot four times today in Sutherland Springs, Texas. He is currently in surgery. Say a prayer for the young champ.

DN6InNoWkAUpIuk.jpg

ADHD drugs that are being forcefed to our kids are coming to fruition.

Who is being force-fed anything? Your imagination is getting the best of you again.
. The parent's have been force-feeding riddlin and other such drugs as a replacement to real parenting that's who.

As a teacher, and grandfather of two boys with ADHD, I can assure you that is not the problem.
. Well then you must recuse yourself.

Why? Because I am an expert in the field? That sounds like liberal logic.

Should we recuse you from breathing?

The left are calling Texas gunman Devin Kelley a right wing bible study teacher.

The right are calling him Antifa.

Guns don't kill people. Hollywood does. :lol:
. Over time it has, and after the indoctrination has been completed, then all that's left is to choose the weapon or weapons of choice. Let's see there's the truck or knives, guns, planes etc.

You know whom I blame? The person that committed the act. Not guns, Hollywood, video games, or heavy metal.
Bingo!!!!!!
People kill people, not firearms. Firearms have no control over people…

Every liberal, every Democrat calling for gun bans & condemning NRA members would have disarmed the hero who stopped this.

Is this a coincidence? Or does it suggest another jihadist attack? As of now there's no confirmed suspect.

There are so many shootings, every day is an anniversary.
Lol, You have more of a chance of getting struck by lightning then getting killed by someone from a mass shooting… Fact

Quit falling down the well - you dumb fucker

Guns don't kill people. Hollywood does. :lol:
. Over time it has, and after the indoctrination has been completed, then all that's left is to choose the weapon or weapons of choice. Let's see there's the truck or knives, guns, planes etc.

You know whom I blame? The person that committed the act. Not guns, Hollywood, video games, or heavy metal.
Bingo!!!!!!
People kill people, not firearms. Firearms have no control over people…
. Easily available firearms to maniacs is a dam problem, and it seems we aren't getting control of that one yet.

Aurora: AR-15
Orlando: AR-15
Las Vegas: AR-15
Sandy Hook: AR-15
Umpqua: AR-15
San Bernardino: AR-15
Sutherland Springs: AR-15
And AR-15 is just a sporting rifle… Nothing more nothing less.
You need to scarier boogie man… LOL

Forum List

Back