Texas shooting occurs on the 8th Anniversary of the FT. Hood shooting

Just another fruit cake...as if ANTIFA would target a church. Why is it you all insist that every demon be YOUR personal demon?

My question for the day..a dishonorable discharge carries the same penalties as a felony..that includes the loss of gun rights. So..where did he get his weapon? Was LE aware that he was armed?
This is not a 2nd amendment issue..so calm the f down. This is a convicted criminal with an illegal weapon.

Guns don't kill people. Hollywood does. :lol:
. Over time it has, and after the indoctrination has been completed, then all that's left is to choose the weapon or weapons of choice. Let's see there's the truck or knives, guns, planes etc.

You know whom I blame? The person that committed the act. Not guns, Hollywood, video games, or heavy metal.
. Oh so he's just a mindless drone who had a fuse blow in an area of the mind that just so happened to be void of reason any longer ? Care to tell us what destroyed his reason over time ?? You reckon things might be linked somehow ? Oh no way right ? Can't protect the dark side if actually find a connect the dots board in that void that wasn't so much of a void after all right ?

Too many haters out there. We arm ourselves in my church. With an armed "watcher" outside.
You must live in a really dangerous neighvorhood
. Don't act stupid.. You don't know where they are coming from anymore thanks to the hippie liberal generation that has since spawned some evil stuff to date. True Christianity will be longed for before it's all said and done. Just wait and see.
If you live in a place where you have to walk around constantly armed, and post gunmen outside of your buildings to stop murderers, then that sounds like a scary place.
Well thanks to the dumb ace federal and state governments, that is becoming the reality or the case all over this beautiful country now. Obama was trying to double down on his failed policies, and the Demon-crats are the mindless drones that have supported so much bullcrap, that it's a shame is what it is.

Guns don't kill people. Hollywood does. :lol:
. Over time it has, and after the indoctrination has been completed, then all that's left is to choose the weapon or weapons of choice. Let's see there's the truck or knives, guns, planes etc.

You know whom I blame? The person that committed the act. Not guns, Hollywood, video games, or heavy metal.
. Oh so he's just a mindless drone who had a fuse blow in an area of the mind that just so happened to be void of reason any longer ? Care to tell us what destroyed his reason over time ?? You reckon things might be linked somehow ? Oh no way right ? Can't protect the dark side if actually find a connect the dots board in that void that wasn't so much of a void after all right ?

I have no idea what caused him to attack those poor people. Also, the murder rate in the nation has been sinking like a stone for decades, so blaming Hollywood is rather silly.

Too many haters out there. We arm ourselves in my church. With an armed "watcher" outside.
. Don't act stupid.. You don't know where they are coming from anymore thanks to the hippie liberal generation that has since spawned some evil stuff to date. True Christianity will be longed for before it's all said and done. Just wait and see.
If you live in a place where you have to walk around constantly armed, and post gunmen outside of your buildings to stop murderers, then that sounds like a scary place.
Well thanks to the dumb ace federal and state governments, that is becoming the reality or the case all over this beautiful country now. Obama was trying to double down on his failed policies, and the Demon-crats are the mindless drones that have supported so much bullcrap, that it's a shame is what it is.
Not even close to the reality where I am. Trump country must be a scary place. I had no idea you all were afflicted by so much fear and violence.

Not even close to the reality where I am. Trump country must be a scary place. I had no idea you all were afflicted by so much fear and violence.
Where do you live - in a bubble?

Or maybe I’m just not a pussy like you are

Aurora: AR-15
Orlando: AR-15
Las Vegas: AR-15
Sandy Hook: AR-15
Umpqua: AR-15
San Bernardino: AR-15
Sutherland Springs: AR-15

the shooter was dishonorably discharged from the US Air Force in 2014 which means he was legally barred from owning guns.

Lol - so tell me this liberal traitor - do you consider Chicago "Trump country"? More shootings per capita than any US city? It takes a worthless leftist as yourself to categorize mindfucked murderers into political parties.

I think this one is geared towards the message being "Cut The Cord", otherwise meaning get clean by cutting the cord on drug addiction. Right ??

You must be internet tough guy - as you defend girly men using women's restrooms.

Lol - so tell me this liberal traitor - do you consider Chicago "Trump country"? More shootings per capita than any US city? It takes a worthless leftist as yourself to categorize mindfucked murderers into political parties.
You live in Chicago, conservative pussy?

You must be internet tough guy - as you defend girly men using women's restrooms.
Aaaaand he runs from the argument, like a tired lil’ bitch :thup:

Aaaaand he runs from the argument, like a tired lil’ bitch :thup:
I'd be more intelligently stimulated arguing with a wash cloth. Thanks for the offer though. Go to bed, now. You got a government check to cash tomorrow. The rest of us conservatives have to go to work. Later loser.

Forum List

Back