'When I Say Russia, You Say Clinton': Conway and the Reprehensible Right

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘CNN host Brian Stelter called out White House Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway on Sunday for pivoting to Hillary Clinton every time he asked about possible collusion between President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign and Russian agents.
[…]
“I understand that you don’t want an adversarial media,” Stelter remarked. “I guess you just want everybody to be like Fox News.”’

‘When I say Russia, you say Clinton’: Brian Stelter stuns Kellyanne Conway for deflecting Russia questions

Conservative cowards and their ridiculous, failed attempts to deflect.

‘CNN host Brian Stelter called out White House Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway on Sunday for pivoting to Hillary Clinton every time he asked about possible collusion between President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign and Russian agents.
[…]
“I understand that you don’t want an adversarial media,” Stelter remarked. “I guess you just want everybody to be like Fox News.”’

‘When I say Russia, you say Clinton’: Brian Stelter stuns Kellyanne Conway for deflecting Russia questions

When you say Russia you don't know what da fug you're talking about.

[…]

your a coward too jones....to cowardly to defend the bull shit you throw up....care to prove me wrong?....

upload_2017-11-5_18-2-21.png

That poor young and handsome guy lost his life because somebody was afraid his truth would hurt Clinton.

Kellyanne is still around? Why does the media still give her a platform?
. The same reason the NFL is giving a bunch of crazies their platform I guess, only difference is that kelly Ann Conway isn't as crazy as you wished she was, and that's what bothers you don't it ?

Kellyanne is still around? Why does the media still give her a platform?
. The same reason the NFL is giving a bunch of crazies their platform I guess, only difference is that kelly Ann Conway isn't as crazy as you wished she was, and that's what bothers you don't it ?
Kellyanne is an evil nutjob, and so are you.

Forum List

Back