Texas shooting occurs on the 8th Anniversary of the FT. Hood shooting

The killer briefly taught Sunday School in 2013. Since then had become interested in atheism, according to John Cardillo

Pastor Robert Jeffress on Texas church shooting: "Today is every pastor's worst nightmare."

The alt left shooter in Texas would have killed many more if it wasn't for the armed citizenry. You can't regulate evil.

ADHD drugs that are being forcefed to our kids are coming to fruition.
. That too.

Nope.
Yep.

Why do you like to imitate liberals and stay stuck on stupid?

I have had hundred of students in my classes that needed meds. Those that didn't get them fell by the wayside. Those who did, were different students and managed to excel in almost every case.

My grandsons have ADHD, The older one failed a year because he simply could not concentrate to learn. Putting him on meds has made him a well-behaved productive student and we have reduced his meds to only one medication during school hours. He missed the honor roll by one grade out of about 10. The younger one is already an honor roll student, yet he takes two different meds a day. Without it, he is hell on wheels. You can ask his other grandparents who refuse to medicate him while the spend the summer with them. I tell them they had a choice, and now they must suffer for their decision.

. That too.

Nope.
Yep.

I have had hundred of students in my classes that needed meds. Those that didn't get them fell by the wayside. Those who did, were different students and managed to excel in almost every case.

My grandsons have ADHD, The older one failed a year because he simply could not concentrate to learn. Putting him on meds has made him a well-behaved productive student and we have reduced his meds to only one medication during school hours. He missed the honor roll by one grade out of about 10. The younger one is already an honor roll student, yet he takes two different meds a day. Without it, he is hell on wheels. You can ask his other grandparents who refuse to medicate him while the spend the summer with them. I tell them they had a choice, and now they must suffer for their decision.
Bullshit. These kids are all turning into walking zombies. I see it everyday. These mind-altering drugs are fed to our kids if they appear "anxious". I don't recall these drugs being used when I went to school in the '60's.

Pastor Robert Jeffress on Texas church shooting: "Today is every pastor's worst nightmare."
. Can't babysit a grown man since 2013, so prayers are more appropriate instead of shock in the claiming of one's worst nightmare. Yes it was a nightmare for the victims for sure, but the failure to keep a grown man in check is no one's fault but his own. People try, but sometimes things go very wrong in people's minds.

"The problem with not talking about gun policy in the wake of a mass shooting is nowadays we’re never not in the wake of a mass shooting." - Crazy Bernie

Old, we gotta have a REASON. Humans always do.......................

My only thought of the suspect is relief that he isn't still running loose. My thoughts and prayers are with the congregation and community. I imagine it'll be that way for the next few days as we learn about the victims and those that acted bravely to bring the suspect down. Read that the youngest victim was only 5. It's going to be tough to get past that.

. That too.

Nope.
Yep.

Bullshit. These kids are all turning into walking zombies. I see it everyday. These mind-altering drugs are fed to our kids if they appear "anxious". I don't recall these drugs being used when I went to school in the '60's.
. The mind altering drug we got was a good ole butt cuttin back in the day. Worked purdy good too. Nothing like the constructive fear of a belt or switch to turn things around. No side effects either.

DN6c6kqUEAAuteT.jpg

"No one should have to worry about loved ones in a house of worship, a nightclub, a school or at a concert" - Crooked Hillary Clinton

Wait. So now we have a "right" not to worry?

You cupcakes on the Left need to grow up. Real soon..

"Chelsea Handler didn't say a word on twitter when the Islamic terror attack in NY happened, and she's tweeting up a storm over the Texas shooting!" - Jesse Watters

On the subject of mental health, why don't we start w/the leader of this country. What would he do with a gun? Or rockets? Or nuclear bombs?

Forum List

Back