Texas SC rules state does NOT have to give benefits to homosexual "couples"

Good to see resistance to the tyranny of the United States Supreme Court. They overstepped imposing same-sex marriage on all the states, just like they overstepped with Roe v. Wade.

It's past time to let Taxus and the rest of the backwards hillbillies go off to form their own country. Maybe the FakeJesusConfederate States of Batshittia. Cons always use government power to strip human beings of rights.

This is against the America way and what the founders intended. Freedom was the foundation of the US. Conservatives now reject this idea and instead view freedom as whatever whim they have today on who they want to treat like human beings and who they don't.

I say fine let them go. Let's break the union up and let the fake Kristians head off to build The Walled-in Compound of Perpetual Preppers. Taxus has been at the forefront the last ten years of wanting to secede from the union, I say let's join them and break it up. The rest of us are tired of having to apologize to the rest of humanity for having the knuckle-draggers in the family.

It's past time to let Taxus and the rest of the backwards hillbillies go off to form their own country. Maybe the FakeJesusConfederate States of Batshittia. Cons always use government power to strip human beings of rights.

This is against the America way and what the founders intended. Freedom was the foundation of the US. Conservatives now reject this idea and instead view freedom as whatever whim they have today on who they want to treat like human beings and who they don't.

I say fine let them go. Let's break the union up and let the fake Kristians head off to build The Walled-in Compound of Perpetual Preppers. Taxus has been at the forefront the last ten years of wanting to secede from the union, I say let's join them and break it up. The rest of us are tired of having to apologize to the rest of humanity for having the knuckle-draggers in the family.
We won all the elections, we control all three branches of government, we control most of the state governorships and legislatures, if anyone should leave it's you.

That's discrimination at the govt level. I ain't down for that shit.
Same certificate but don't get Same employment benefits? Nice. How leftist of you guys.

Same certificate but don't get Same employment benefits? Nice. How leftist of you guys.
It is resistance against tyranny, so I'm down for it.

Trampling on rights for agenda. As I said, how leftist of you :D
There is no "right" for a man to marry a man or a woman to marry a woman, anymore than there is a "right" for a woman to abort her child. The liberals have invented these "rights" but they aren't from the Constitution, they are from the imagination of people who have declared enmity against God and nature.

Trampling on rights for agenda. As I said, how leftist of you :D
There is no "right" for a man to marry a man or a woman to marry a woman, anymore than there is a "right" for a woman to abort her child. The liberals have invented these "rights" but they aren't from the Constitution, they are from the imagination of people who have declared enmity against God and nature.
I agree with your premise, man. My problem, however, is the govt got their greedy hands on it. They have no place getting involved in marriage. But they did..
Them denying equal rights is institutional discrimination. I'm just not down for govts being peculiar. That is closer to tyranny than giving marriage rights to a couple queers.

Two things in play here, state's rights and religious freedom.

The LGBT crowd stirred up a hornet's nest on religious freedom. The upcoming SCOTUS case on the Colorado baker will be huge

The LGBT crowd stirred up a hornet's nest on religious freedom. The upcoming SCOTUS case on the Colorado baker will be huge
I'm with you on the other but this is about the govt. the govt isn't an individual.

I'm with you on the other but this is about the govt. the govt isn't an individual.

But religious freedom is Constitutional.
So the govt gets constitutional rights the people get? I guess you were ok with lynch pleading the fifth?

Forum List

Back